Author Topic: 50 cent - I Get It In (Produced By Dr.Dre) [Now Updated With The Final Version]  (Read 3776 times)

KC-HOODSTA

see now this sucks

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
instead a straight turd this track is a well polished turd. still smells bad to me.

hahahahhahaha

ThatSICCNESS

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Beat is dope, way better than the original but i just cant stand 50.

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
can someone re-up the old version (nodj)?

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Better sounds quality and that crazy instrumental, thanks to Jome.

50_Cent-I_Get_It_In-(Promo_CDS)-2009-WHOA

01 03:20 I Get It In (Album Version Edited)
               02 03:21 I Get It In (Album Version Explicit)
               03 03:23 I Get It In (Instrumental)
               04 03:41 I Get It In (Acappella)

http://www.mediafire.com/?xrtoyxtzznj

Sriram619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The track is banging but those piano chords make it sound like a murder track and shifts the club vibe to a dark vibe i dont get why dre did that on the beat ? what do you guys think ?

Matty

i've said plenty about this joint but i pretty much agree. the production is very unusual but not in a positive way. it doesn't really fit the vibe of the record being a club track. the chords that come in are too dark in tone, the little spiralling synth sounds are a very odd choice and the metallic, airy bass sound that comes in when 50 goes through the days of the week doesn't really fit either.

the rest of the production is pretty banging though - the effects on the drums, bass and climbing scale is all very nice. the best part of the record is when the hook comes in at 2:21 after the climbing notes. that shift brings some nice energy. also the way dre emphasises 'moet' and 'rose' in the vocal track on the final version is a nice touch.

still, would be better and less confusing as a purely instrumental track. i listened to the acapella and :loopaper:

Inferio07

this shit sounds sick to me, i dont know why peeps are complaining!!!

Nihilist

• Lil Geezy
This needs to be taken off the album, track is weak...

LBCstyle

• 'G'
sick beat imo...

blackwallguerilla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
When the best ppl can say about 50's music is nice beat then its a fucking joke

He gave up on hip-hop ages ago but his whole marketing bit for Before I Self Destruct will be about him taking it back to the GRODT style

But thats just bullshit, from the dude who once said, back in 2001/2 about Jay-Z "all that bubblegum shit they doing right now isn't sustainable and its got to stop" and then brought us Candy Shop I aint taking any of his shit

I think this dude is striaght up corrosive to hip-hop as an artform and he just cruising on decent producers these days.

BiggBoogaBiff

He gave up on hip-hop ages ago but his whole marketing bit for Before I Self Destruct will be about him taking it back to the GRODT style

But thats just bullshit, from the dude who once said, back in 2001/2 about Jay-Z "all that bubblegum shit they doing right now isn't sustainable and its got to stop" and then brought us Candy Shop I aint taking any of his shit

I think this dude is striaght up corrosive to hip-hop as an artform and he just cruising on decent producers these days.

See we call people like you "The Un-Namables".  We can't describe ya'll.  I'm in these streets everyday (DMV!) and not once since after the Hip Hop is Dead album came out have I heard anybody downplay mainstream hip hop.  please just die.  you have 2 b a youngin' bcuz even most grown folx (35 & up) is down wit' dis new and older rap shit.  But this is dubcc, I expect people 2 make up shit in their leisure; I dont catch feelins.

« Last Edit: January 25, 2009, 01:47:56 PM by RadioTube! »

blackwallguerilla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

Riiight!!!!

I wasnt downgrading mainstream hip-hop, just what 50 does, to me ( and its just my opinion so dont catch feelings) he doesnt have any credibility
ie, I dont believe a word that comes out of his mouth

And when you lack any credibility it impacts upon ppls ability to listen to enjoy ur music

I dont hate mainstream hiphop at all just this dude left hiphop behind and now hes gonna front like he is hiphop

But I guess I'll go back with all the other "UnNamables" (wtf?) who dont like 50.

See we call people like you "The Un-Namables".  We can't describe ya'll.  I'm in these streets everyday (DMV!) and not once since after the Hip Hop is Dead album came out have I heard anybody downplay mainstream hip hop.  please just die.  you have 2 b a youngin' bcuz even most grown folx (35 & up) is down wit' dis new and older rap shit.  But this is dubcc, I expect people 2 make up shit in their leisure; I dont catch feelins.