Author Topic: 50 cent - I Get It In (Produced By Dr.Dre) [Now Updated With The Final Version]  (Read 3770 times)

penenstamp

Re: 50 cent - I Get It In [Produced By Dr.Dre] DIRTY/CDQ/NODJ
« Reply #60 on: January 06, 2009, 11:37:30 PM »
I've listened to this about 10 times not on my MP3 player and it isn't bad... it remind me alot of "Just A Lil Bit" 

You contradict yourself there.

Because I'm a retard and put "not on my MP3 player"? or cause of another reason?

No, it's because you said it isn't bad and then you said it reminds you of "Just A Lil Bit".

akcranker - The Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: January 07, 2009, 12:05:00 AM »
I've listened to this about 10 times not on my MP3 player and it isn't bad... it remind me alot of "Just A Lil Bit" 

Because I'm a retard and put "not on my MP3 player"? or cause of another reason?

No, it's because you said it isn't bad and then you said it reminds you of "Just A Lil Bit".

And if you read on right after that I said "a junior version of it"  So in otherwords.. not as good a "Just A Lil Bit" so.. not bad.. cause IMO "Just A Lil Bit" wasn't one of his biggest songs.. it was big but not as big as In Da Club, Candy Shop, Outta Control Remix etc..

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #62 on: January 07, 2009, 03:42:09 AM »
I ain't gonna dissect the song; I just put it on repeat and it sounds good to me.

50 sounds good over these type of Dre beats too 8)

red

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #63 on: January 07, 2009, 06:48:07 AM »
Man the shit's hot, can't front.  The dark piano compiments it well.  Finally a club song that's not on some happy go lucky pop shit.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #64 on: January 07, 2009, 07:57:39 AM »

And if you read on right after that I said "a junior version of it"  So in otherwords.. not as good a "Just A Lil Bit" so.. not bad.. cause IMO "Just A Lil Bit" wasn't one of his biggest songs.. it was big but not as big as In Da Club, Candy Shop, Outta Control Remix etc..

why u even respond to this bama lol

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #65 on: January 07, 2009, 08:37:17 AM »
Dre STAY dropping the most mediocre beats on the planets, dude should just retire

looking forward to that hi-tek track though
« Last Edit: January 07, 2009, 08:39:01 AM by Long Beach Iz Active »
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

187_gangsta_crip

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #66 on: January 07, 2009, 08:49:47 AM »
track is ok

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #67 on: January 07, 2009, 08:54:10 AM »
The beat is tight man dre still the king

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

dopeascanbe

• 'G'
« Reply #68 on: January 07, 2009, 12:05:15 PM »
The beat is good, but thats it. Dre can do much better. 50 cant rap for shit. jim jones, plies, 50, webbie and lil boosie are all on the same level lyrically.  All FIVE are a notch above unk and soulja boy and even hurricane chris, but if you put those 3 on a dre beat niggas will be like this aint half bad. the hook is border line weak.  If you like this song more power to you. but i always thought a good song involved a good beat, tight lyrics, good flow, good hook and a good concept.  I guess times have changed.  I need the instumental.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #69 on: January 07, 2009, 12:08:41 PM »
The beat is good, but thats it. Dre can do much better. 50 cant rap for shit. jim jones, plies, 50, webbie and lil boosie are all on the same level lyrically.  All FIVE are a notch above unk and soulja boy and even hurricane chris, but if you put those 3 on a dre beat niggas will be like this aint half bad. the hook is border line weak.  If you like this song more power to you. but i always thought a good song involved a good beat, tight lyrics, good flow, good hook and a good concept.  I guess times have changed.  I need the instumental.

most of all a good song needs haters

dopeascanbe

• 'G'
« Reply #70 on: January 07, 2009, 12:42:04 PM »

most of all a good song needs haters

Youre right, but this is a average to borderline weak song so this one dont count.  what average to borderline songs need is for people to keep talking it up into bieng a good song.

Matty

« Reply #71 on: January 07, 2009, 12:52:53 PM »
or real people to come along and take a shit on it only to be labelled haters. this is normally by people who can't put together a strong argument for why the track is good in the first place. btw the track is indeed average/weak.

KyleEshna

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #72 on: January 07, 2009, 02:03:21 PM »

The fuck?  Just A Lil Bit was bigger than Outta Control Remix.

EDIT: "In Da Club", "21 Questions", "Candy Shop", "P.I.M.P", "Disco Inferno", "Just A Lil Bit" and "Ayo Technology" were all bigger than "Outta Control (Remix)".
« Last Edit: January 07, 2009, 02:10:42 PM by KyleEshna »

Matty

« Reply #73 on: January 07, 2009, 02:20:54 PM »
true but that was more due to timing than the quality of the track. it's better than all of those other ones, expect maybe 'in da club'.

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #74 on: January 07, 2009, 04:07:47 PM »
i like this beat, i wanna see crooked on that one killin it!!!!! dre u need to fucks with the real ones!!! like:

Crooked I,G.Malone,Ya Boy,Eastwood,Pr1me,Techniec,Topic,Jay Rock,SAS,Willy Northpole.