Author Topic: 50 cent - I Get It In (Produced By Dr.Dre) [Now Updated With The Final Version]  (Read 3738 times)

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
Re: 50 cent - I Get It In [Produced By Dr.Dre] DIRTY/CDQ/NODJ
« Reply #75 on: January 07, 2009, 07:13:06 PM »
I like it.  Hopefully this isn't the final mix.  The piano chords need to be mixed louder.  The ringing that's constantly going in the background is hypnotizing.

This song doesn't have a melody really, so it's not hum-able, like it doesn't really get stuck in your head.  In other words, it's not gimmicky production, which is nice.

This is like experimental hip hop production to me.  I give Dre credit for trying to move hip hop in new directions at least.  This beat doesn't immediately smack you upside the head like G-Funk, but it kind of creates a slow burn instead, due to the subtlety like Shade said.

This makes me think that Detox might be Dre's first real attempt at hip hop crossed with mood music.

Hmmm....
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
« Reply #76 on: January 07, 2009, 11:19:45 PM »
Dre or not, the beat bangs  8)

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #77 on: January 11, 2009, 09:53:16 PM »
I like it.  Hopefully this isn't the final mix.  The piano chords need to be mixed louder.  The ringing that's constantly going in the background is hypnotizing.

This song doesn't have a melody really, so it's not hum-able, like it doesn't really get stuck in your head.  In other words, it's not gimmicky production, which is nice.

This is like experimental hip hop production to me.  I give Dre credit for trying to move hip hop in new directions at least.  This beat doesn't immediately smack you upside the head like G-Funk, but it kind of creates a slow burn instead, due to the subtlety like Shade said.

This makes me think that Detox might be Dre's first real attempt at hip hop crossed with mood music.

Hmmm....

i used to come up with beats all the time (and still to this day) that start off soundin' happy/clubbish/etc then go to 'dark' just like that.  it's just an un-exausted form of Hip Hop (older phonk beta production for example)

dj smeeze

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • inDAstreets BAYMAAC - ORIGINAL D/A RIDA
« Reply #78 on: January 15, 2009, 02:37:54 PM »
50 new album is going to be the 1
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/WJ9LVfNXDj0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/WJ9LVfNXDj0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/LTUQDASKZZA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/LTUQDASKZZA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

Shade Sheist™

• PYO Entertainment
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.ShadeSheist.net
« Reply #79 on: January 15, 2009, 02:48:57 PM »
This beat doesn't immediately smack you upside the head like G-Funk, but it kind of creates a slow burn instead, due to the subtlety like Shade said.

See most people are used to that deep and superior sound of the grand piano Dre uses in his tracks (ie. "Outta Control (Remix")..
with this one, it sounds like he recorded the grand piano from the studio orchestra room as it was played live, on a microphone..

the typical production method would be to use a stock synth/string sound from a keyboard module..
but you get a more "live" feeling if you actually record it live.. even the drums sound like live kicks and sides..

Still a fan of it.. This is a technical club record that works.  A real contrast from "In Da Club"..
New Album "BLACKOPS" Coming Soon
-------------------------------------------
Official Site: www.ShadeSheist.net
Music: www.GFUNKISFOREVER.net
Twitter: www.twitter.com/shade_sheist
Facebook: www.facebook.com/shadesheistfan
YouTube: www.youtube.com/ishadesheist

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #80 on: January 15, 2009, 03:00:45 PM »
I though 50 said this was a demo version that got leaked and Dre was supposed to go in and finish this past monday.  What the fuck happened to that?

dj smeeze

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • inDAstreets BAYMAAC - ORIGINAL D/A RIDA
« Reply #81 on: January 15, 2009, 03:01:50 PM »
you cant deny this
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/WJ9LVfNXDj0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/WJ9LVfNXDj0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/LTUQDASKZZA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/LTUQDASKZZA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #82 on: January 15, 2009, 03:02:49 PM »
I though 50 said this was a demo version that got leaked and Dre was supposed to go in and finish this past monday.  What the fuck happened to that?
It's on thisis50.com

There is a lot of of added elements. I don't give a fuck about what anyone says but this new version is something I'm REALLY feeling.

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #83 on: January 15, 2009, 03:05:31 PM »
damn, that final is definitely better.  you can hear the drums change when he starts spitting.  plus you got the strings in the background plus that swinging sound.  The piano is even louder. 

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: January 15, 2009, 03:08:25 PM »
hook it up

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #85 on: January 15, 2009, 03:11:20 PM »
i don't got it, it's on thisis50.com

Paul

« Reply #86 on: January 15, 2009, 03:12:07 PM »
yeah the mix is up now, every thing sounds tweaked and the piano is louder, big difference, will be playing this lot more now
funkyfreshintheflesh

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #87 on: January 15, 2009, 03:15:31 PM »
yeah the mix is up now, every thing sounds tweaked and the piano is louder, big difference, will be playing this lot more now
Yup. It has that THUMP, if you know what I mean? This is banging great in my headphones.

Jome

« Reply #88 on: January 15, 2009, 03:16:30 PM »
Holy shit, this sounds amazing compared to the unfinished version.. whoever said that it couldn't be improved !?!??

Matty

« Reply #89 on: January 15, 2009, 03:20:46 PM »
well the drum loop and a new bassline is pretty sick but the piano and orchestra sounds still don't really work with the vibe of the record. it's a very strange production, can't see this catching on with mainstream audiences. they should scrap it and go with a new single. the album is delayed anyway though isn't it?