Author Topic: what shudnt u joke about  (Read 976 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re: what shudnt u joke about
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2009, 08:06:00 AM »
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=205523.0
Re: Patrick Swayze: I May Only Live "Two Years"

So is it safe to say that Ghost 2 is on the way?

COLD BLOOOOOODED!!!!!!!!!!!

/rick james

Chief

« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2009, 10:30:08 AM »
but theres definetly things you cant joke about around certain people, what if you just met someone who had a suicide in the family and you start crackin jokes about killin yourself because of a smelly fart, think about it
But those people are pieces of shit. They think the world revolves around them and you're suppose to already know about the tragedy in their life. This always happens when you say "retard" or "retarded" around someone with a family member that is mentally handicapped...RETARDED!

dude i took that from personal experience, and it sucks when someone kills themselves, so i dont think theyre pieces of shit for mourning. i stand by my claim, not all jokes are cool.

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2009, 11:36:28 AM »
A human male ejacuates at 20mph, so its perfectly safe to hit a child.

Whats the best part of shagging twenty-five year olds?

A: There's twenty of them !

Muhfukka

« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2009, 02:47:22 PM »
whats the difference between a baby and an apple?

I dont cum all over apples before i eat them!

believe it or not someone actually told me this joke i didnt make it up

Blood$

« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2009, 03:07:28 PM »
^ ROFL... I'm sorry but I laughed at that one  :P

Sikotic™

« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2009, 01:06:06 AM »
but theres definetly things you cant joke about around certain people, what if you just met someone who had a suicide in the family and you start crackin jokes about killin yourself because of a smelly fart, think about it
But those people are pieces of shit. They think the world revolves around them and you're suppose to already know about the tragedy in their life. This always happens when you say "retard" or "retarded" around someone with a family member that is mentally handicapped...RETARDED!

dude i took that from personal experience, and it sucks when someone kills themselves, so i dont think theyre pieces of shit for mourning. i stand by my claim, not all jokes are cool.
I understand that, but you can't expect someone to know that you've been through a situation that will make your joke offensive. If that were the case, we would all be walking on egg shells paranoid that we will offend people.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

penenstamp

« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2009, 01:25:13 AM »

I understand that, but you can't expect someone to know that you've been through a situation that will make your joke offensive. If that were the case, we would all be walking on egg shells paranoid that we will offend people.

Exactly. Over here people tend to get pissed off when we use the word 'cancer' when we curse. It's like they think we wish them that decease.

OchoCinco

« Reply #37 on: January 11, 2009, 01:27:09 AM »
i dont even like the word cancer. wen ppl in ur fam have died from it, its not a word you like to see.

penenstamp

« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2009, 01:29:42 AM »
i dont even like the word cancer. wen ppl in ur fam have died from it, its not a word you like to see.

But you don't need to be offended if someone uses it, especially if that person doesn't know you (well).

Sikotic™

« Reply #39 on: January 11, 2009, 01:32:43 AM »
I've had family members die from it, but if someone makes a joke about cancer I'm not gonna attack them for being insensitive to my emotions. My grandmother died of cancer when I was 11 and she was like a mother to me at that time. But fuck, I still joke around about cancer (as Jrome pointed out a few posts above). Cancer and death are a part of life. They're both depressing enough, you might as well joke about it and get some positive out of a negative. I know most won't disagree with me, but that's just how I see it.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

penenstamp

« Reply #40 on: January 11, 2009, 01:35:26 AM »
And people that disagree with me must die.

Jaydc555

« Reply #41 on: January 11, 2009, 02:18:32 AM »
Aint nobody want hear all your problems boys you need a couch and a doctor not a forum

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: January 11, 2009, 12:52:31 PM »

must suck to know people born in June-July...

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: November 28, 2009, 07:19:57 PM »
why do IDF soldiers cross the road?

to get to the geno-cide

why did Hitler commit suicide?

he saw his gas bill

moe

« Reply #44 on: November 28, 2009, 07:48:26 PM »