Author Topic: what shudnt u joke about  (Read 970 times)

bez

Re: what shudnt u joke about
« Reply #60 on: February 22, 2010, 04:53:50 PM »
Man you gota joke about everything. Obviously there are some serious issues in peoples live that are indeed very sensitive but one persons comedy is always going to coincide with someone else's misery, its just the way shit works. Its like, if you was a smart enough comic you could probably get away with a twin towers joke in the UK, but do that shit in new york and you're fucked. You should tell every joke you think of though because there's no point in holding it in, somewhere, someone will laugh, guarenteed. Oh and, your mothers are all aliens from the planet, femour.

kevin t

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #61 on: February 22, 2010, 10:44:28 PM »
People that suffer from weight issues.
ive always said that eating McDonalds is like fucking a fat chick, yeah it feels great at the time, but an hour later you regret it and want to throw up.
pulled that out at work a few times, everyone except the fat cunts laughed, although its hard to laugh with a mouth full of food and your arsehole sewn shut

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #62 on: February 23, 2010, 03:48:27 AM »
Man you gota joke about everything. Obviously there are some serious issues in peoples live that are indeed very sensitive but one persons comedy is always going to coincide with someone else's misery, its just the way shit works. Its like, if you was a smart enough comic you could probably get away with a twin towers joke in the UK, but do that shit in new york and you're fucked. You should tell every joke you think of though because there's no point in holding it in, somewhere, someone will laugh, guarenteed. Oh and, your mothers are all aliens from the planet, femour.

get a job :laugh:

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: March 01, 2010, 02:00:32 PM »
What does a women plus a rejection equal?

Rape of course.

ikke

« Reply #64 on: March 02, 2010, 06:36:31 AM »
Appearantly we're not suposed to laugh at 2 ignorant negro's kicking a cat

Sikotic™

« Reply #65 on: March 02, 2010, 11:52:46 AM »
I laughed at that.

Question: Is the Animal Activist section of this forum hidden because I can't find it for some reason?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ikke

« Reply #66 on: March 02, 2010, 12:52:22 PM »
I laughed at that.

Question: Is the Animal Activist section of this forum hidden because I can't find it for some reason?
HOLY SHIT

This forum is a covered up peta forum!

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #67 on: March 02, 2010, 07:59:01 PM »
you shouldn't joke about little negroes carrying a wheelbarrow inside women vaginas, because they exist  :o

fabtoxicp

« Reply #68 on: March 03, 2010, 09:25:45 PM »
obvioulsy, nobody can joke about 2pac and/or bigge - everybody gets mad, if u do so..  ::)
silly fanboys..

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: March 04, 2010, 05:01:24 PM »
If shes old enough to bleed, shes old enough to breed..

My wife died yesterday and I'm now very sad and upset.I had to go to work today with my clothes creased.

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: April 15, 2010, 06:36:08 AM »
I was sucking off this bird last night when I thought, "Wait a minute..."

I remember when I had my first ever boner...Unfortunately, it was my uncle's and it was in my mouth.

Mygla

« Reply #71 on: April 18, 2010, 04:58:24 AM »
god
retarded people
kids

If there's anything that SHOULD BE made fun of... it's God and religion.  I have read alot about religion, but some of the most devastating arguments agains the delusions of religion come from stand up comedians like George Carlin, Bill Maher and Jim Jefferies. There should me made MORE jokes about religion, and kids should be exposed to these jokes from an early age, so they realize how fucking retarded religion is.

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: April 18, 2010, 06:26:25 AM »

If there's anything that SHOULD BE made fun of... it's God and religion.  I have read alot about religion, but some of the most devastating arguments agains the delusions of religion come from stand up comedians like George Carlin, Bill Maher and Jim Jefferies. There should me made MORE jokes about religion, and kids should be exposed to these jokes from an early age, so they realize how fucking retarded religion is.
[/quote]

spot on mygla

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: April 18, 2010, 04:07:39 PM »
you can joke about anything,but i know if some white muthafucca calls me nigger and we face to face don't be shocc'd if you get fucc'd up, my daughter is out the question to,baby mama i wouldn't trip on that haha yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #74 on: April 19, 2010, 02:42:43 PM »
Statistically... 38 out of 39 people enjoy gang rape.

edited for truth  ;D

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare