Author Topic: Did you guys see that snoop dogg show where he tries to box  (Read 335 times)

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
Re: Did you guys see that snoop dogg show where he tries to box
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2008, 09:59:46 AM »
yeah that was a pretty funny episode lol

Kool Beenz

« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2008, 10:20:08 AM »
dude your a fucking idiot dude... of course he wasent gonna go shoulder to shoulder with Roy Jones... there is ego's involved in this... Roy Jones can knock snoop out with one hit and they both know that so snoop was just clearly fucking around... if snoop were to be seen on TV whoopin Jones's ass how would that make Jones look?

and if anybody has ever been to a boxing gym which i have and i boxed all throught middle school can say that after your done with your work out when its time to spar your fucking hits aren't gonna hurt and gonne be weak cus your fuckin arms will feel like wet noodles

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2008, 10:30:48 AM »
dude your a fucking idiot dude... of course he wasent gonna go shoulder to shoulder with Roy Jones... there is ego's involved in this... Roy Jones can knock snoop out with one hit and they both know that so snoop was just clearly fucking around... if snoop were to be seen on TV whoopin Jones's ass how would that make Jones look?
After watchin his fight with Calzaghe, Snoop might of had a chance lol.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Kool Beenz

« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2008, 10:32:37 AM »
^^TRUTH

Hey Ma

« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2008, 01:48:01 PM »
lol @ snoop. i love his show though. and double lol @ elior. woodland hills is mad pussy. shit must be hard living on only 72k a year.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2008, 02:34:38 PM »
lol @ snoop. i love his show though. and double lol @ elior. woodland hills is mad pussy. shit must be hard living on only 72k a year.

never said woodland hills is ghetto. it's a nice ass area...but the schools out here are packed with bussed students from everywhere in LA, so growing up in the public school system out here is far from "pussy"...what you know, son?

Hey Ma

« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2008, 02:37:36 PM »

never said woodland hills is ghetto. it's a nice ass area...but the schools out here are packed with bussed students from everywhere in LA, so growing up in the public school system out here is far from "pussy"...what you know, son?

I'm not turning this into a race to the bottom. I live in Studio City which is nice as well.

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2008, 02:43:00 PM »

They should keep those rats in their sewers. They ain't elite like us.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2008, 04:22:59 PM »

I'm not turning this into a race to the bottom. I live in Studio City which is nice as well.

nothin about a race to the bottom, just tellin it like it is

dexter

« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2009, 08:28:15 AM »
post it