Author Topic: Slim The Mobster Feat. 50 & R.Kelly - It Could’ve Been You  (Read 4839 times)

YoungCrookedI

Re: ??? Feat. 50 Cent & R.Kelly - It Could’ve Been You[Detox] Dirty/Dj/Cdq
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2009, 02:30:37 PM »
okay thanks for the info guys i changed that.

Matty

didn't the person who originally told us about the joint say it was one of the best songs recorded for the album. enough said really.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: ??? Feat. 50 Cent & R.Kelly - It Could’ve Been You[NOT DETOX]
« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2009, 02:33:56 PM »
I wouldn't call this a shitty song, it's actually a very quality smooth joint. We already know that Kellz is one of the best rnb artist out when he's focused and not doing bs like "I'm A Flirt". And he came correct on this song and with 50, you can tell he was coached by Dre on this one, look how long his verse is and how more focused he sounds, with a much sharper flow than usually.

But the thing is, this is not something I want to hear on Detox, put this on 50's LP. Crack A Bottle on the other hand, is something I want from Detox, mature club shit right there.

the song should be miles away from any project IMO.
to each his own though  ;)

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
cool record IMO

Matty

the post for this dissapeared off 2dopeboyz website. seems like somebody might be pissed off that this song leaked :laugh:

serves dre right for thinking about putting this kind of thing on detox.

YoungCrookedI

the post for this dissapeared off 2dopeboyz website. seems like somebody might be pissed off that this song leaked :laugh:

serves dre right for thinking about putting this kind of thing on detox.

yeah i was wondering about that too,but other sites are not taken this off....by the way this tracks manipulate me to fuck with my girl right now...damn the beat is so west man!

Jaydc555

Two reference tracks leak in a month?man somebody is about to be blackballed from the industry

Lucifuge

Re: Slim The Mobster Feat. 50 & R.Kelly - It Could’ve Been You
« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2009, 02:49:51 PM »
this shit bangs..fuck you wonnt? this shit is hard
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Sriram619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: January 07, 2009, 03:21:26 PM »
sounds like a khalil production beat is off the hook though

StreetPoet

« Reply #39 on: January 07, 2009, 04:20:51 PM »
ehh Sounds shitty

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #41 on: January 07, 2009, 07:42:33 PM »
Honestly, I don't want to hear Crack the Bottle or this on Detox. 

Anyone hear that Just Blaze Olympic Anthem?  That's how Detox should sound but with a G-Funk, west coast vibe.  Additionally, if Dre was working with a classical pianist, learning some very complex dope shit - then it should be very piano driven, west coast influenced but at the same time universally appealing; essentially a more complex version of Legend of the Falls Off beat on Busta Rhymes The Big Bang.

This is supposed to be Dre's magnum opus, his final release, the summation of his legacy.  It should be complex, layered, and complicated but easily digestible.  The lyrics should make me want to rewind.   Fuck this club shit.   

It Could've Been You sounds good for a 50 cd sans some of what R.Kelly sang.  Crack the Bottle should just be a b-side or a mixtape track.

Edit: Finally, that ain't Bishop Lamont.  It's got to be Slim the Mobsta or someone else.

Double edit:

Here's that just blaze track -

Here's one with some dudes rapping over it, imagnie Dre on that shit. 

Speaking of which Imagine was some dope shit from Dre.  I wouldn't mind him spitting some ill shit like that.

This is how the future of hip-hop should sound or at least the greatest hip-hop cd of this generation.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2009, 07:56:07 PM by points »

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: January 07, 2009, 07:51:23 PM »
REAL FUCKIN SHIT!!!

Honestly, I don't want to hear Crack the Bottle or this on Detox. 

Anyone hear that Just Blaze Olympic Anthem?  That's how Detox should sound but with a G-Funk, west coast vibe.  Additionally, if Dre was working with a classical pianist, learning some very complex dope shit - then it should be very piano driven, west coast influenced but at the same time universally appealing; essentially a more complex version of Legend of the Falls Off beat on Busta Rhymes The Big Bang.

This is supposed to be Dre's magnum opus, his final release, the summation of his legacy.  It should be complex, layered, and complicated but easily digestible.  The lyrics should make me want to rewind.   Fuck this club shit.   

It Could've Been You sounds good for a 50 cd sans some of what R.Kelly sang.  Crack the Bottle should just be a b-side or a mixtape track.

Edit: Finally, that ain't Bishop Lamont.  It's got to be Slim the Mobsta or someone else.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Matty

« Reply #43 on: January 07, 2009, 08:28:21 PM »
word that just blaze anthem is insane, i instantly thought of detox when it dropped a while back. but you got peeps for some reason bigging up this new 50 cent single i get it in like its on some dope shit. the stuff we heard the past few days aint cutting it. i still think get up was a heater though.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: January 07, 2009, 08:30:23 PM »
yeah real shit matty
get up is a heater compared to get it in
get up is crazy and can get cats pumped up but get it in is like a love song haha

word that just blaze anthem is insane, i instantly thought of detox when it dropped a while back. but you got peeps for some reason bigging up this new 50 cent single i get it in like its on some dope shit. the stuff we heard the past few days aint cutting it. i still think get up was a heater though.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.