Author Topic: Slim The Mobster Feat. 50 & R.Kelly - It Could’ve Been You  (Read 4873 times)

Matty

Re: Slim The Mobster Feat. 50 & R.Kelly - It Could’ve Been You
« Reply #45 on: January 07, 2009, 08:34:00 PM »
storch on the keys is always going to be a winner. even my mum was digging the tune when i kept bumping it in the house. she even played it on the piano :laugh: (shes a pianist)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: January 07, 2009, 08:38:42 PM »

damn that be dope to listen to
good shit

storch on the keys is always going to be a winner. even my mum was digging the tune when i kept bumping it in the house. she even played it on the piano :laugh: (shes a pianist)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #47 on: January 07, 2009, 09:31:50 PM »
word that just blaze anthem is insane, i instantly thought of detox when it dropped a while back. but you got peeps for some reason bigging up this new 50 cent single i get it in like its on some dope shit. the stuff we heard the past few days aint cutting it. i still think get up was a heater though.

I honestly don't care what 50 gets.  I hope they're tricking us all with this supposed detox tracks.  As long as Detox is straight 50 can have some wack shit.   I recall somewhere that Dre wasn't going to let his shit out not to oversaturate the market.  I'm still holding out that this shit ain't representative of Dre's work/other producers work for Detox.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #48 on: January 07, 2009, 09:44:24 PM »
I cant believe I read all of these bullshit ass responses.  Go Dre !

thegooddoc

« Reply #49 on: January 07, 2009, 10:48:01 PM »

No Shit!  This song is in rotation and the beat is banging.  I'm guessing this is one of the songs from 50's new album and not a detox trax.  I think it is funny that every time a new dre track or song comes out everybody is quick to talk shit.  But then the same people are bitching and moaning about Dre taking too much time with Detox.  If there is one thing that we've learned about Dre, it is that he is not in to rushing music out, just to get music out.  When his album comes out it is going to be proper.  I got an industry contact that said he heard Detox 2 1/2 years ago and that Dre wasn't happy with it.  They said back then that Detox wouldn't be coming out anytime soon.  As a solo artist Dre has two classic albums under his belt, he is not going to fuck it up by rushing another one.

Suga Foot

« Reply #50 on: January 07, 2009, 10:50:02 PM »
This will probably end up being 50 Cent feat. Dr. Dre & R Kelly, and be on 50's album.  The Before I Self Destruct tracklists floating around are fake.

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #51 on: January 08, 2009, 12:45:15 AM »

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #52 on: January 08, 2009, 12:49:28 AM »

oh come on, stop being a stan.

some posters are actually being reasonable

penenstamp

« Reply #53 on: January 08, 2009, 02:40:31 AM »
Interscope/Aftermath are heavily pushing Eminem and especially 50 Cent right now (on the internet at least) and there's a lot of talk about Dr. Dre... I think it's safe to say that -at this point- they are planning to release Detox.

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #54 on: January 08, 2009, 05:29:25 AM »
Despite my high expectations for Detox which I don't think are unreasonable considering how long the album has been in making, all of the various details that have been revealed about Dr.Dre's training since 2001, and his quality beats released for other artists - I'd rather he release the album this year then not release it at all.  I'd rather be disappointed by not meeting my standard yet still be better than a majority of the current mainstream rap.  I think the worst thing about Aftermath is that they don't release CDs.  I think Dre is stupid for caring too much about his legacy.  You can only dictate it so much before future folks decide themselves.

Elano

« Reply #55 on: January 08, 2009, 05:36:25 AM »
i wonder how Slim The Mobster can afford a 50 cent/r kelly feature  ::)

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #56 on: January 08, 2009, 07:33:54 AM »
i wonder how Slim The Mobster can afford a 50 cent/r kelly feature  ::)
Uh don't don't think it's as easy as Dre saying so, or Jimmy by him being an Aftermath artist. There's nothing to afford, 50 will just get on the track on strenght of Dre.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #57 on: January 09, 2009, 07:46:56 AM »
the quality of these beats and tracks wouldn't even pass for 2001 leftovers, these tracks wouldn't even make the cut for a 50 album.  It's becoming obvious the real reason Dre hasn't dropped Detox yet is because he knows he mediocre he's become and nothing he will do can come close to his past work

so its on us now to just forget Detox and just let him scrap the album
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: January 09, 2009, 10:36:17 AM »
You do know that this track is produced by DJ Khalil right ?

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #59 on: January 09, 2009, 11:53:47 AM »
this would fit okay on bisd, got a nice vibe to it, something you could imagine on a 50 album but this better not be touching detox