Author Topic: -= Maxi-Padz //vs\\ I-Bo =-  (Read 233 times)

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
-= Maxi-Padz //vs\\ I-Bo =-
« on: January 10, 2002, 08:01:15 PM »
aight lol@im battling everyone

RULES
20 lines..i will delete excess
first to 5 votes... 3-0 is a k.o
no crew votes
48 hour time limit
i will post tonight or tomorrow

g'luck

peace
~1~
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: -= Maxi-Padz //vs\\ I-Bo =-
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2002, 09:14:41 PM »

Ya lyrics only 'gut wrenchin' caus all tha NUT in ya STOMACH, im stuck on tha summit ya luck starts to plummet/
Ur so wack ur mp3's is what santa would send bad kids for Christmas best keep ur Distance/
Take ur wack self for Instance, bitch i 'broke ya mirror', now u cant even 'see yaself' winning/
Stop ya bull shittin, ur wack son u gotta give me blow jobs for money, to get help spittin/
Ur the battle emcee of the month congratulations, but i beat u in every other category/ (im emcee of the month)

STYLE SWITCH FOR YA BITCHASS (lol)

I-Bo spitting ill is a joke, his lyrics is so fucken wack that u could prbably label them as Comic~Spits/
He tries to 'make-up' with shit talking but hes a 'Cosmetik'~Kid, i beat I-Bo with a 'space' bar proving hes a 'Cosmic'~Bitch/
I-BO? please realize with a 0-4214251 record itz obvious you aint a tightEmcee~In~Disguise/
Ur a Sight~For~Sore~Eyes, when we keystyle on aim all u spat was Cypher~Whore~Lines/
'Check this' like 'Hammer' , ya 'no good' hence: like a 2002 vanilla ice contract ill Rip~U~To~Peices/
6 hitz ya 6-feet under 6 feet, ta show ya really are Simply~Too~Steep~Bitch[/b]/
Yeah i seen ya 'past battles' , u got more 'recycled linez' than soldier outhouses after Afghan~Food/
I-Bos got 'no friends' hiz 'own crew played tha part' of Casts~With~Feud/
Fuck I-Bo, I’m the rapper that ya Never~Wanna~Call, because fallin off my dick’s the only way you Ever~On~The~Ball
Ya will never make it on a label netcee, ur rappen career is like my free throws, Nothin~But~'Net'/
And this battle is just like ya 'sex life' a Fucken~Upset, and such a riping that even ur oversized ass will regret/

STYLE SWITCH TO HARDCORE SHIT FOR THE KILL

My punches hit u relentlessly untill ya Head~Dismembers, then slit ya throat so deeply that u start to look like Pez~Dispenses/
I chin-check fakes fight ya Within~frames, but anyway ill leave 'your ass fucked' like im 'Zed with Ving~Rhames'/
I bend legs, got ya in Body~Casts with ya Ungodly-raps, whats ya Hobby~Fag?~you wanna die or leave peace-ful like 'Ghandi's-Bags'/
i cock-glands that leave ya Neck~Strained its like you 'suck crooked dicks' cuz you cant keep ya 'Head~Straight'/

i had writers block so it didn end up as tight as it would...
peace
~1~

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2002, 05:23:02 AM »
you try to steal the flow of I-BO, but like with a broken VCR-tape, i eject//
disrespect me, like a student, you'll be teached to show respect//
i play your flow as simple as the eaziest level of computer-chess//
now way "not-to-get-impressed" by the lyrical power I-BO possess//
you couldnt tuch my flow, even with your "toys-r-us superman-dress"//
like Kobe im too dope, you never knows where you have me//
battlin Maxi aint much worser than facing "No-Limit-Master-P"//
run away if you want, but still you couldnt duck from my bullet-spree//
like with my battlez with Tone, you realize who's the better lyrical  MC//
u got blasted Twice against the MC that's already been beaten by I-BO, Twice//
re-collect all your knowledge fool,  and and follow my phyko-advice//
winning against me is as "eazy" as rolling  "13" when playing dice//
even when u 5 miles away, i still cee you on my remote-device//

fuck this shit... ima  beat maxi with his "own rhymes"

when Maxi Padz make audio-freestyle , he sound like RAPPIN-BACKSTREET-BOYS, spitten rhymes with COMPUTER-MODULATED-VOICE//
people would pay you to STOP-MAKING-NOISE, i can name 50 rhyme-reviewres that would make you rich enough to buy a new ROLLS-ROYCE//
when you perform, you aint gettin NO-APPLAUSE, kids been crying and askin moma why them gettin this punishment from SANTA-CLAUS//
when we battle, every 10 second YOU-TAKE-PAUSE, realising that even BY-BREAKING-LAWS, you couldnt stop I-BO from BREAKING-JAWS//
i cant undestand how mc's spittin longz bars like this, unless yall rappin much faster than the groupe BONE-THUGS//
but you dont, alteast not without alotta VOICE-SILMULATOR-PLUGS, so rhymes like this makes me wonder if yall TAKEN-TO-MUCH-DRUGS//
Like Titanic, you thaught you were flawless, but after this battle, you MET-YOUR-DESTINY//
like with Beyoncee, when im finished with you, i send you BACK-TO-TENESEEE//

aight...

right before making this post i noticed my rhyme were 24 bars... i was forced to edit this stupid fuck...

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2002, 07:15:44 AM »
Hummm......

Very entertaining battle... Both came with some good shit.

After reviewing carefully reviewing both rhymes, I have to say this.

Maxi came out good, but it didn't seem like the hardcore stuff I'm use to. Entertaining yes... but nothing really sticks out... except the Santa Claus line, which had me read it twice. A lot of good hard swings though. I give it a 4.1.

I-Bo, good verse, not really as hard, but pretty funny. Maxi came a little harder, but I-Bo's had me feeling it more. I think he had slightly better punchlines. I'll give it a 4.3

My vote. I-Bo, Good battle.

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2002, 08:07:32 AM »
i wrote my rhyme before reading maxi's .. to make it as fair as possible... i didnt  noticed he had a santa-rhyme too

1-0 .. keep votin

ToNe1904

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2002, 09:51:40 AM »
Maxi came pretty tight. but like M-Dogg said, ive seen better frum him. I liked tha "Nuthin But Net/Fuckin Upset" linez.

I-Bo, didnt come as hard as i usually see him. but he had sum funnier linez then usual also. Tha "Santa Clause" line was pretty funny.

I actually think Maxi had stronger punchez, but I-Bo'z rhyme flowed better to me. n i think hiz "style switchover" was stronger.

So, inna CLOSE battle. Vote=I-Bo (Although u dissin ToNe in yur rhyme....which may come tah haunt u in tha future)

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2002, 09:59:39 AM »
(Although u dissin ToNe in yur rhyme....which may come tah haunt u in tha future)

lol... aight homie .. ill be guarding my back... 8)

2-0 ...

NEW_MINORITY

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2002, 10:15:59 AM »
maxi had unfadeable punchlines as usual but i-bo came more stronger....i-bo had couple corny lines but the creativeness makes up for that.....

i-bo

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2002, 10:25:13 AM »
aight .. 3-0, KO

game over...

good match...

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy