Author Topic: Whats up with all these Christian Children's Fund commercials?  (Read 108 times)

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
its like my TV has been bombarded with these commercials.  i mean, id like to help out them kids and what not..but honestly, the CCF couldnt have chosen a worse time to buy tv time in bulk.  with people getting laid off all over the place, the CA budget about to fall, and everything else in between..just a horrible time to run those types of ads.

when i get some more spare ends, ill help em out, cause i see that same commercial about 10 times in a hour.

who knows, maybe there are people who feel compelled to help out those in need, when theyre struggling, maybe they think itll bring em good karma or some shit. ???

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
Re: Whats up with all these Christian Children's Fund commercials?
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2009, 07:39:22 PM »
god dam it..not even 9 minutes went by without another one airing.  jesus.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Hey Ma

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2009, 11:27:01 PM »
that santa lookin motherfucker just wants more money for plane tickets so he can go rape little african children. you can see the pedo twinkle in his eye.

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2009, 11:57:14 PM »
Yeah, its bullshit. I'd rather see Sally Struthers badonakadonk on my telly with a Ethiopian on her lap.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2009, 02:16:19 AM »
Rev X's One Man Show > All those muufuckaz...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/fIjeqeS4058" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/fIjeqeS4058</a>