Author Topic: Which situation is MORE likely to occur?  (Read 423 times)

Floydness

Which situation is MORE likely to occur?
« on: January 08, 2009, 09:05:12 AM »
I was having an interesting conversation with someone last night. The situation was this, we were smoking a blunt listening to Mac Dre (for those who dont know, he was a good rapper from the bay area) and so the person im with asks me "How could someone ever kill mac dre?" I replied that there are fucked up people out there and answered the question with another question asking "How could someone ever kill John Lennon??"  I have no idea how but we ended up comparing the death of John Lennon to Martin Luther King. He said that its far more understandable to kill John Lennon than Martin Luther King which blew my mind away. We in NO WAY agree that any of these people should have been killed but I ask you, which is MORE likely to happen.

Martin Luther King being shot in the 60s because he raised public consciousness of civil rights and tried to end racial segregation and racial discrimination through his speech and march into washington DURING the time that black people werent as accepted and there were still MANY ignorant, disgusting, cold-hearted  white people that wanted slavery to continue.

OR

John Lennon a great song writer, peace activist, and an artist who was part of one of americas favorite bands "The Beatles" getting shot by some nutcase.

Like I said before, I am in no way saying one situation is better than the other.. Im just asking which seems MORE LIKELY to happen  ???(though they both happend)

Your reply?

the ghost

Re: Which situation is MORE likely to occur?
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2009, 09:24:30 AM »
MLK

Floydness

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2009, 09:30:41 AM »
Yeah thats exactly what I said.. the other guy said John Lennon LMAO

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2009, 10:21:01 AM »
You make him sound innocent, you never know, he coulda been a closet pedo.

Floydness

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2009, 10:48:13 AM »
thats not the point... the question was which situation is more likely to occur lol..

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2009, 10:48:57 AM »
Easily John Lennon.....duh...
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Floydness

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2009, 10:57:17 AM »
^^ u seriously think that??  ???

Hey Ma

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2009, 11:04:30 AM »
you need to stop smoking so much

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2009, 11:10:51 AM »
lol at saying for those who dont know mac dre

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2009, 11:24:17 AM »
^^ u seriously think that??  ???
No, I just feel like being an asshole.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Floydness

« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2009, 12:40:37 PM »

some people dont know who he is lol..

Michael

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2009, 12:48:08 PM »
TBH John Lennon could have upset shit loads of people (and did)...the whole Beatles are bigger than Jesus fiasco, the hatred of Yoko Ono, the fact that he just loved getting himself into the press for stupid reasons, and primarily that it has him who broke up the worlds best loved group cuz his ego just got too big.

obviously MLK would have upset a lot of the establishment as well, just trying to show both sides

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2009, 12:57:08 PM »
I was having an interesting conversation with someone last night. The situation was this, we were smoking a blunt listening to Mac Dre (for those who dont know, he was a good rapper from the bay area) and so the person im with asks me "How could someone ever kill mac dre?" I replied that there are fucked up people out there and answered the question with another question asking "How could someone ever kill John Lennon??"  I have no idea how but we ended up comparing the death of John Lennon to Martin Luther King. He said that its far more understandable to kill John Lennon than Martin Luther King which blew my mind away. We in NO WAY agree that any of these people should have been killed but I ask you, which is MORE likely to happen.
lmao...I asked Elior the same thing the other night...who would want to kill Mac Dreezy ???

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2009, 01:44:36 PM »

some people dont know who he is lol..

yea people u in real life, come on woman this is a westcoast forum. knowing mac dre should be mandatory b4 joining this forum

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Floydness

« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2009, 02:13:41 PM »
I guess im just used to people like some of my friends.. not to talk shit but some of my friends have the WORST taste in music EVER...  :-X :-\ :-[ ::) ??? 8)