Author Topic: What we have here...is a failure to communicate...  (Read 318 times)

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
What we have here...is a failure to communicate...
« on: January 08, 2009, 10:36:21 AM »
Reading some of these threads...i start to wonder...has anyone ever heard of or understood the theory of an "OPINION"?!?!? Some of the "debates" that go on here are just straight up fucking retarded. Tell me how can 2 people go back and forth for several pages arguing which artist is better?

You want my advice, you mother fuckers need to just STOP listening to music!! They will NEVER make music like they used too...and sure its normal teenage behavior to think that everything you do is "the best"....but jesus christ...grow up....like WAY up lol. Hip hop is cool because there can be no #1....there is no best rapper. Its all about individuality, what subjects you cover, rhyme schemes, beats and hooks. So if your feeling some artist and he makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside, thats cool man, but you might be gay and that doesnt make him the BEST rapper. Sorry i just had to go on a rant...CHUUUUCCCH  8)

penenstamp

Re: What we have here...is a failure to communicate...
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2009, 10:44:04 AM »
2Pac is the best, period. Fuck what you're talking about.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2009, 11:44:47 AM »
Tupac was good at telling a story and making people of wide variety and ethnicity relate to what he was saying. The best rapper? No. One of the greats? Sure.

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2009, 02:48:44 PM »
Personally, I don't give a fuck how good you rap if you ain't sayin shit with substance.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2009, 02:36:40 AM »
i agree people arguing about the better artist in train of thought is retarded ;D