Author Topic: Bishop Lamont Calls Dr Dre Fans "Impatient Broke Bitch Ni99as"  (Read 515 times)

Muhfukka

Re: Bishop Lamont Calls Dr Dre Fans "Impatient Broke Bitch Ni99as"
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2009, 05:55:12 PM »
you europeans take this dubcc shit way too fucking serious. just because dubcc talks about bishop it doesnt mean people in the real world give a fuck about him.

Jaydc555

« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2009, 05:56:25 PM »
What haters call desperation I call brilliant marketing.look at how many responses all these videos get and its probably like that on every site.bishop lamont is the most talked about artist right now.you think that's accidental?

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2009, 05:56:48 PM »
bishop lamount is loseing fans by saying that dumb shit.i think bishop is a good artist.i was gonna buy his album just to support dude even tho im not a fan.But i dont like artist that diss they fans and call they fans broke.bishop is like 30 something.he was broke until he met dre.and i still think he broke.Im 23 and i bet i got more money then he had when he was 23.I bet he never had 40,000 cash when he was 23.he probley dont got that much now.I mean u gotta give love to your fans,cant be dissing them because they waiting for you to drop.I only support artist that give love to they fans.

Bacc in 05 I meet Chevy Jones at a studio I later found out she was with Bishop at the time,and that Aftermath offered Bishop four million dollar up front for his publishing (do not think he gave in) but I know dudes who know this guy he is not broke but he was living with his mom when he first signed his deal with Aftermath

Jome

« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2009, 06:22:26 PM »
Highly misleading thread title.

Come to find out, "STREETWISE" = Known British low-life banned several times on Dubcc for creating "Bitchup Lamont" aliases and spamming the forum with Bishop-hate.

Banned again.