Author Topic: Dr. Dre Furious Over Leaked Song 'Could Have Been You'  (Read 4173 times)

BlueSwan

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Dr. Dre Furious Over Leaked Song 'Could Have Been You'
« Reply #105 on: January 12, 2009, 09:58:21 AM »
I don't know what you guys are on about. This shit is hot and will be even hotter in a properly mixed and mastered version. It's part of that new mature sound that Dre is going for (despite him not producing it, apparently). I do think it's strange if he puts tracks on Detox where he neither performs nor produces, though.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #106 on: January 12, 2009, 10:46:58 AM »
I don't know what you guys are on about. This shit is hot and will be even hotter in a properly mixed and mastered version. It's part of that new mature sound that Dre is going for (despite him not producing it, apparently). I do think it's strange if he puts tracks on Detox where he neither performs nor produces, though.

dr. dre helped make this beat, i can guarantee that

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #107 on: January 12, 2009, 11:09:51 AM »
Ok, but that track STILL sucks.

just die bitch

Wow!! A real groupie getting emotional over somebody who ain't feeling a wack track done by his childhood heroes!!

Detox is gonna be a classic if he's bangin' out shit like this

:sign_withstupid:
« Last Edit: January 12, 2009, 11:16:21 AM by Antonio »

JOEYNY

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #108 on: January 12, 2009, 11:23:53 AM »
JOINT IS AIGHT HE MIGHTVE LEAKED IT THO

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #109 on: January 12, 2009, 05:40:26 PM »

just die bitch

Wow!! A real groupie getting emotional over somebody who ain't feeling a wack track done by his childhood heroes!!

you're still a fagg

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #110 on: January 12, 2009, 06:40:11 PM »

just die bitch

you're still a fagg

LMAO @ Detox being classic
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #111 on: January 12, 2009, 07:40:06 PM »
this all for buzz the only track i see being on an actual album here is the crack a bottle track, they releasin all this songs cuz they throw aways just to make news get everybody pumped
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

Lucifuge

« Reply #112 on: January 12, 2009, 10:59:01 PM »
this new dre tracks are garbage and DPG track are fire ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Can't tell if your being serious or not.  If you really believe the new DPG songs are good, you're either related to Daz or Kurupt or your standards are really low.  Nothing about the On and On tracks is decent.  Kurupt has fell off so hard from the days of Dogg Food, and Daz's beats have never regained the edge they once had. 

I'm not saying that Dre's new tracks are terrific, but Dre's worst stuff is better than anything that DPG has done lately.

i was be sarcastic!
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #113 on: January 13, 2009, 12:03:12 AM »

just die bitch

you're still a fagg

Stop it, homie. You are the one looking like a groupie saying shit like that. The track is far from being classic material. It's not even debatable. And you don't show Dre love/respect if you say so. I listen to Dr. Dre since his NWA days, and trust me, this is NOT classic material. And if Detox will have tracks of this quality, it will be a garbage disappointing album. Some of you guys have a wrong idea of what being a fan means. It doesn't mean that everything the man does has to be considered classic just cause it's Dre doing it. It means being real with yourself and with Dre. And i can't honestly say other than this track sucks.

Just like if i say Kurupt and Daz fell the fuck off it doesn't mean i'm a hater.. I'm not. I'm still a fan of them, but they ain't producing good shit from a while, unfortunately.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2009, 12:12:19 AM by Antonio »

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #114 on: January 13, 2009, 12:09:46 AM »
this all for buzz the only track i see being on an actual album here is the crack a bottle track, they releasin all this songs cuz they throw aways just to make news get everybody pumped

I'm actually getting depressed, not pumped. ;D
Do you have a link for that crack a bottle track?

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #115 on: January 13, 2009, 12:30:21 AM »

just die bitch

you're still a fagg

Stop it, homie. You are the one looking like a groupie saying shit like that. The track is far from being classic material. It's not even debatable. And you don't show Dre love/respect if you say so. I listen to Dr. Dre since his NWA days, and trust me, this is NOT classic material. And if Detox will have tracks of this quality, it will be a garbage disappointing album. Some of you guys have a wrong idea of what being a fan means. It doesn't mean that everything the man does has to be considered classic just cause it's Dre doing it. It means being real with yourself and with Dre. And i can't honestly say other than this track sucks.

Just like if i say Kurupt and Daz fell the fuck off it doesn't mean i'm a hater.. I'm not. I'm still a fan of them, but they ain't producing good shit from a while, unfortunately.

RING THE ALARM!!! WE HAVE ACTUALLY FOUND SOMEBODY WITH SOME INTELLIGENCE!!!

props antonio!! you speakin the real. most of these people here are dre dikkriders who dont wanna say somethin for what it is. a wack song!
they got dre's dikk too far lodged up their asses to think straight.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2009, 12:31:52 AM by ironmike »

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
« Reply #116 on: January 13, 2009, 01:17:28 AM »
I realise people have set their expectations too high, but the track's being bashed too hard.I stopped caring about detox a long time ago, and I take the track for what it's worth.And I don't think it's bad at all, nothing special, but good at the same time.I could care less if it's actually detox material or not, unfinished or not
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #117 on: January 13, 2009, 03:27:14 AM »
I realise people have set their expectations too high, but the track's being bashed too hard.I stopped caring about detox a long time ago, and I take the track for what it's worth.And I don't think it's bad at all, nothing special, but good at the same time.I could care less if it's actually detox material or not, unfinished or not

What makes the whole situation funny is the title of the topic. I mean Dr. Dre being furious over this "normal" (wack?) song being leaked? LOL.
C'mon. It's a track Dre probably didn't even like/want to be included in Detox, and somebody from his camp intentionally leaked it to the net.
It's so obvious. There's no reason to say it's a classic track stolen from Dre's Detox album: it's not a classic track, and it wasn't probably intended to be in Detox anyway.

Lucifuge

« Reply #118 on: January 13, 2009, 05:09:34 AM »
I dont get it ?! Dre didnt make his own beat never,and all his helpers are better then him? ??? ::)
All I can see is that Storch is close but he is far away in mixing and masterising.Dont talk shit !!!
U say that mel-man was 90% of album 2001,but were is Mel after that?
What did he produce so that was fameous and good some dope shit,or what did he produce that it isnt so bad ?

Cant find. shut the fuck up!
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #119 on: January 13, 2009, 06:21:25 PM »
I dont get it ?! Dre didnt make his own beat never,and all his helpers are better then him? ??? ::)
All I can see is that Storch is close but he is far away in mixing and masterising.Dont talk shit !!!
U say that mel-man was 90% of album 2001,but were is Mel after that?
What did he produce so that was fameous and good some dope shit,or what did he produce that it isnt so bad ?

Cant find. shut the fuck up!

They juss ignit white folx.  They're tryna bash me for bein a (loyal) fan and call me a groupie.  So what.... If Dre gave me the oppurtunity to play with him as a roadie on tour for only food expenses and a top bunk in a small tour bus room, I'd jump up quick as a muthafucka wit no hesitation.  Dr. Dre is my favorite producer, next to DJ Paul & Juicy J,   I'ma ride wit' Dre with all the wheels off.  I'm a groupie/fan/roadie/ryda/and whatever u can think of at the time and after.  Like I've said before if the tracks is pumpin' out like this then I'ma be at the CD Store as soon as it opens, u can count on that.  Muthafuckaz act like somethin's wrong bein' a fan.  And dont give me none of that opinion rederict bcuz I've heard it all before.  You niggaz probably wouldnt even be into Hip Hop if it wasn't for Dr. Dre, you wouldnt even be on these boards if it wasn't for Dre (certainly not Dubcc).  You owe this muthafucka for blessin ya bitch ass ears with so much good music.... real talk

« Last Edit: January 14, 2009, 11:55:45 AM by RadioTube! »