Author Topic: Dr. Dre Furious Over Leaked Song 'Could Have Been You'  (Read 4114 times)

Re: Dr. Dre Furious Over Leaked Song 'Could Have Been You'
« Reply #60 on: January 09, 2009, 12:08:57 PM »
Im actually feeling all 3 leaked tracks. Its all ive really been bumping the last few days.

Lucifuge

« Reply #61 on: January 09, 2009, 01:10:45 PM »
Im actually feeling all 3 leaked tracks. Its all ive really been bumping the last few days.

same shit!
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

BiggBoogaBiff

Someone needs to bitch slap some sense into him.

I say we organize DubCC and meet up at Dre's house tomorrow and slap the fuck out of him  :laugh:

Thats exactly wat all of ya'll look like too lol.  Detox is gonna be a classic if he's bangin' out shit like this

funkkid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: January 09, 2009, 02:33:51 PM »
itz ok not nothing 2 get hype over

G-Funk

« Reply #64 on: January 09, 2009, 02:39:40 PM »
Didn't quik say detox was gonna have some orchestra sounding beats? this probably wasn't going to be on detox anyway.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: January 09, 2009, 03:41:33 PM »

same shit!

Same yo, I like the vibe of these tracks

A.K.T.

• Lil Geezy
  • myspace.com/aktoftheartists
« Reply #66 on: January 09, 2009, 04:10:28 PM »
Think again there were some crazy shit which dropped in '06 produced by Dr. Dre : Imagine, No Stoppin' Carson, Murder Dem Murderers, couples songs of Busta's Big Bang Album, Trouble, Minority Report and a lot more..

Dre is keeping the best for his album, I think he doesn't care 'bout 50 like he used to do back in '02, '03.
Plus Quik seemed to be sincere in his video when he said Dre's beats were of the hook, he talked about 400 songs right ?
I Think Could' ve Been You is just a leftover, it's not even a brand new track to me.
And remember tracks on The Documentary 4 years ago, this projects was fire, so now it's '09 and according to his entourage he's too perfectionist, think about what he can drop after all these years in the studio buffing his stuff, he ain't that stupid.

all the songs on jayz album were wack except for 30 somthing, but all these were produced years ago, all the new recent stuff is nothing more then average

'Cause all the new recent stuff ain't new at all that shit sound even older than Jay-Z joints

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: January 09, 2009, 04:27:32 PM »
i havnt heard not even one classic dre beat in years. i think the last hot dre beats were on 50's debut album.

whats wrong with dre? he aint the best producer. he aint made a hot record in years.
look how long its taking for him to release detox, and so far, the preview tracks that have leaked have been mediocre at best.
there's alot of hot producers out there, but dre has fallen the fukk off.
he needs mel-man, mike elizondo and scott storch to help him make hot beats, coz he cant do it on his own.
even in the death row days, it was daz, warren g, and other less known producers working with dre to make the beats for the chronic, and doggystyle albums  , except back then, the producers that helped him make these beats didnt get any credit for it, and it was seen publicly like it was all done by dre, so they became the ghost producers.

but now, not even co-producers or ghost producers can help him make hot records.

he's washed up. its as simple as that

Your right about that Ghost producing shit I was suprised when I found out he didn't do what's my name,and Gin and Juice but got all the credit.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #68 on: January 09, 2009, 04:28:22 PM »
LMAO...I posted this in September...

It's almost October now, and we've heard NOTHING. Didn't "Still Dre" drop around September or October, then the album dropped late November? I honestly won't believe Detox is even within 3-4 months until I hear a single...and as I said before, he'll probably "accidentally leak" a single just to get response and buzz...and if people aren't feelin it, he'll try to play it off like "oh, how did that leak? That song won't even be on the album!"

D-TalkX

« Reply #69 on: January 09, 2009, 04:52:38 PM »
i think this is pretty tight. Not sure if it's going to be on D-TalkX, fact is it's got single potential so many artists would bid on something like this...but you never know who it's really intended for. producers live and die in the studio and start off thinking shit is for them then decide someone else might sound better on it.

i think it's nice though can't see it on dre's album just doesn't seem like more than a highlight for someone else even if he had a verse on it. Bishop needs something like this though....

thegooddoc

« Reply #70 on: January 09, 2009, 05:05:55 PM »
If anything, this recent "leak" has once again proven how popular Dre is.  I mean the guy puts out 2 solo albums in over 16 years and his third is one of the most anticipated albums ever. 

I'm sure there are going to be some people that he can never please, but solo he is 2 for 2 so far.  I think what is lacking so far for Dre is the new energy.  On the original Chronic, Dre had Snoop, Dogg Pound and Warren G.  All of those artists went on to have decent careers.  For 2001, Dre had Eminem.  So far, I'm just not seeing the new talent that is going to take him over the top for this one.  Bishop is decent, but out of all the material he has released there really isn't one outstanding cut.  I don't know enough about Slim Da Mobster to comment on him.   

Jome

« Reply #71 on: January 09, 2009, 05:09:50 PM »
LMAO...I posted this in September...

It's almost October now, and we've heard NOTHING. Didn't "Still Dre" drop around September or October, then the album dropped late November? I honestly won't believe Detox is even within 3-4 months until I hear a single...and as I said before, he'll probably "accidentally leak" a single just to get response and buzz...and if people aren't feelin it, he'll try to play it off like "oh, how did that leak? That song won't even be on the album!"

lol.. everybody does that nowadays.. Busta is the prime example, He's on his 10th leaked track, but the feedback went from poor to rage, to disillusioned..  :laugh:

danniboi

« Reply #72 on: January 09, 2009, 05:47:12 PM »
is that what we have been waiting for 7 years,

oh well, looks like i was right, shit is way overhyped and Dre not having a hit production for over a decade shows that he is nowhere near what expectations are today.

Still dre and 2001 Amazing Beats do not =Sucess Today. He is wack as fuck Today, and by far, that was the worst joint i heard by R kelly

Jaydc555

« Reply #73 on: January 09, 2009, 06:59:35 PM »
I think no matter what people will be dissapointed with the album just because of the wait and all the hype

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: January 09, 2009, 07:32:07 PM »
^^
thats because the album will be ass, thats why.
i'm not even sayin for dre to try and bring some music up to par with chronic 2001,
but atleast be able to make a solid tight album,
but he wont even be able to do that. shit's pretty sad.