Author Topic: Dr. Dre Furious Over Leaked Song 'Could Have Been You'  (Read 4147 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
haha

Yeah right. Dre only likes Light Speed on 2001 but he is so upsed about this average song that he didn't even produce himself? Someone needs to bitch slap some sense into him.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Elano

haha yeah dres readin these threads
someone makes a thread would you buy detox if dre went wit the kanye west shit, and there you have it

I don't like judging unfinished songs, but I hope that this wasn't going to end up Detox.  To top it off it has Autotune on it too? 

LOL ;D

KC-HOODSTA

i actually liked the beat i mean it wasnt special but i think u guys are bothered by it because it has such mainstream artists on it.

Elano

DRE should stick to the gym

• Muthafuckin' Don!
that and its not dre-etherial
haha

i actually liked the beat i mean it wasnt special but i think u guys are bothered by it because it has such mainstream artists on it.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

• Muthafuckin' Don!
chad,
you gon provide us wit the star wars shit to roc for the riot?
on some villian in black typa shit

Someone needs to bitch slap some sense into him.

I say we organize DubCC and meet up at Dre's house tomorrow and slap the fuck out of him  :laugh:

« Last Edit: January 08, 2009, 10:48:11 PM by enyce »
Cube

Matty

ima raid the vaults and take all the tracks that sound like outta control rmx and make my own version of detox :laugh:

akcranker - The Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
ima raid the vaults and take all the tracks that sound like outta control rmx and make my own version of detox :laugh:

Send me a copy when you do.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
stat quo might have a tape like that out soon...
haha
STAT QUO PRESENTS DETOX:ITS NOT A DISS RECORD!

Send me a copy when you do.
Cube

Matty

don't get me wrong this track is actually dope but it's not like it's even the best khalil track with a singer on it.

kobe - this is my life

that track is fuckin' crazy! this should be the kind of khalil r&b record that dre jumps on if he's gonna use something like that for detox.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
real shit matty!
damn that be nice dre n kobe
xzibit n kobe was dope

don't get me wrong this track is actually dope but it's not like it's even the best khalil track with a singer on it.

kobe - this is my life

that track is fuckin' crazy! this should be the kind of khalil r&b record that dre jumps on if he's gonna use something like that for detox.
Cube

Matty

well kobe's working with dre apparently so hope something ends up on detox. i mean this track has a westcoast vibe but i would prefer some future kinda shit like 'this is my life' if there's gonna be any r&b joints on detox.

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Dr. Dre Furious Over Leaked Song 'Could Have Been You'
« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2009, 11:28:54 PM »
This thread is golden.

If it wasn't meant to leak I wonder who leaked it.  I'm a place my bets on Stat Quo or Bishop Lamont - he's been awfully quiet lately.  Maybe the final mix Bishop spits because I know for damn sure that can't be bishop on the one that leaked.  Though, 50 cent is known to leak shit.

Jaydc555

Re: Dr. Dre Furious Over Leaked Song 'Could Have Been You'
« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2009, 11:34:58 PM »
I don't think dre would leak this.unless he's leaking garbage intentionally so were blow away by the real product.maybe it is stat...he says he's going to leak material and then mysteriously tracks start leaking on the net..and bishop is too in love with dre to leak songs

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Yeah right. Dre only likes Light Speed on 2001 but he is so upsed about this average song that he didn't even produce himself? Someone needs to bitch slap some sense into him.

x2  :D