Author Topic: Anyone know anything about winrar  (Read 145 times)

KURUPTION-81

Anyone know anything about winrar
« on: January 04, 2009, 06:07:35 AM »
Tried to download the crooked i mixtape and it downloads in about 5 seconds but when you open it there is only the opening track and an error message stating "unexpected archive end".

So i downloaded another version of winrar and was able to download crooked i without a problem.

I then tried to download the stat quo mixtape and got the "unexpected archive end" message again. Any ideas on how to fix this ?

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Anyone know anything about winrar
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2009, 09:26:11 AM »
thats come up a few times for me. i think it depends on the link you use for the music, cuz it doesnt happen to me all the time, just occasionally...

KURUPTION-81

Re: Anyone know anything about winrar
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2009, 07:04:27 AM »
Im getting it every time, anyone have any ideas as i have unistalled and donloaded a new version but its made no difference.

Downloaded 7-zip which seems to have solved he problem.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2009, 07:21:12 AM by KURUPTION-81 »

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson