Author Topic: Atheist bus campaign spreads the word of no God nationwide  (Read 685 times)

Jared Taylor

Re: Atheist bus campaign spreads the word of no God nationwide
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2009, 12:39:46 PM »
Yes, well people didn't believe and worship Marxism exactly the same as with religious faith,

No, but Marxist leaders tend to surround themselves with personality cults that force their people to "worship" them in essentially the same way as Gods.

Also, you can stop replying to me with bullshit poetry and crap like that. It doesn't add any substance to your posts (and yes, I know you'll respond by saying I'm just "too dumb" to get it, but the truth is that you add metaphysical crap to your posts to make your words sound deeper than they really are).

Rugged Monk

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2009, 02:53:55 PM »
Lame initiative, but this chick is hot

really? she has mediocre looks to me

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2009, 03:58:54 AM »
fuck the atheists

THETRUTHUG

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2009, 03:54:38 PM »

SLDesigns

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2009, 04:48:48 PM »
It's funny how many atheists seem to hate religions recruting members by spreading their word on the streats ex. preachers. What difference does this make? NONE, its still brainwashing.

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2009, 07:20:39 PM »
A lot of atheists are just as bad if not worse than religious fundamentalists. Until people realize that you have to agree to disagree about these kind of issues, the same shit will always go on.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

penenstamp

« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2009, 11:00:59 PM »
A lot of atheists are just as bad if not worse than religious fundamentalists. Until people realize that you have to agree to disagree about these kind of issues, the same shit will always go on.

Disagreed.

Atheists don't give a damn about what others believe. They may discuss religion sometimes, but they do respect others. This of course counts for atheists in general.

For example: as long as you don't try to convert me, don't like to have long conversations about the greatness of Jesus with me or are if you are a fundamentalist... then I don't care about what you believe. There are more important things to worry about.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2009, 01:53:58 PM »
I like the slogan on their bus. Some people get so caught up or even brainwashed by their pursuit of God that it keeps them from enjoying life. Their religion becomes their addiction.

Anyways, God bless 'em.
lol +1...fuck anyone with a "movement" im sick and tired of that shit.....

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2009, 03:50:58 PM »

Disagreed.

Atheists don't give a damn about what others believe. They may discuss religion sometimes, but they do respect others. This of course counts for atheists in general.

For example: as long as you don't try to convert me, don't like to have long conversations about the greatness of Jesus with me or are if you are a fundamentalist... then I don't care about what you believe. There are more important things to worry about.

He said a lot, not most or all atheists. I don't know what number constitutes a lot for you but I bet I can find that many atheists that don't respect others' beliefs.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2009, 06:47:55 PM »

Disagreed.

He said a lot, not most or all atheists. I don't know what number constitutes a lot for you but I bet I can find that many atheists that don't respect others' beliefs.
i would say that the majority of aethist make it a point not only to not believe in got, but to tell you that there is no god, they know this as a fact, and that you are a fuckin idiot for believing in god, and an ever bigger idiot for following a religion. they are so fuckin arogant and high and mighty, it drives me nuts, they have it all figured out,  even though i have my doubts about god, id never asociate myself as an athiast.

Sikotic™

« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2009, 07:38:30 PM »

Disagreed.

There are some who have that mindset. Then, you have a number of athiests that are on a anti-god crusade which can be almost as annoying as the nut jobs shouting about how we are all going to hell in a public place.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

penenstamp

« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2009, 06:26:17 AM »

Disagreed.

I bet there are more atheists that do respect others' beliefs than those that don't.

AnnonymousOne

« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2009, 08:09:15 AM »
Most athiests are more credible and humble than alot of people think.