Author Topic: the universal question - can men and women be friends ?  (Read 482 times)

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
the universal question - can men and women be friends ?
« on: January 09, 2009, 08:27:17 AM »
nah u fuckin cant ... bar a few exceptions

1. u meet when ur real young... so u became friends before sex ever came up on anyones minds

2. ur parents are real close, or ur bro is friends with there sis, or some bullshit like that.

3. one person is real ugly. im talking Jay-z ugly... so that thought aint even crossed ur mind

COS if u meet at say.. i dunno... 14-15 plus.. then u hit puberty.. so the theory is... why be friends in the first place?? CLEARLY cos there is some kind of mutual attraction??

Look at any of ur mates u made after 15 years old of the opposite sex.. .at anypoint did u become there friends to strike up interesting conversations and talk about the current state of the economy?

Floydness

Re: the universal question - can men and women be friends ?
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2009, 08:42:08 AM »
Yes... they can.. there just cant be any sexual attraction thats all.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2009, 09:52:38 AM »
usually, the girl has to be a little dykey and/or the guy has to be a little faggy in order to be friends...otherwise, the answer is no.

Floydness

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2009, 09:59:44 AM »
 ::)

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2009, 10:32:50 AM »
i have plenty of female friends, met at college, work, pub etc.

i'd be lying if i said i wasn't sexually attracted to any of them.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2009, 10:37:46 AM »
i have tons of girlfriends.

Its nice to have alot of girlfriends cuz that way they can hook you up their hot friends.

My best girlfriend Fiona is sexy, and she has a sexy girlfriends. Shes helped me hook up with a lot of them  ;D so its definately a positive to be friends with a girl.

Elano

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2009, 10:38:13 AM »
usually, the girl has to be a little dykey and/or the guy has to be a little faggy in order to be friends...otherwise, the answer is no.

lol so true  ;D

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2009, 10:49:09 AM »

That is not true at all

DIP DIP SET SET

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2009, 11:16:49 AM »

That is not true at all

how so? you can be close friends with a girl and have a lot of things in common with her if you're not girly or she's not manly?

just think about it...it's only common sense, son.

Floydness

« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2009, 11:20:39 AM »
sometimes people just have a general friend connection^^ it doesnt mean the guy has to be girly or the girl has to be manly.. sometimes people just have a friend connection...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2009, 11:25:33 AM »
sometimes people just have a general friend connection^^ it doesnt mean the guy has to be girly or the girl has to be manly.. sometimes people just have a friend connection...

friend connection=having things in common...girls and guys have to be similar in one way or another to have things in common to the point where they're close friends. a manly guy and a feminin girl generally aren't gunna have much in common aside from wanting to fuck. you think a straight guy can have a bitch friend that looks good and not get the urge to beat it up? LOL!...PeACe

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2009, 11:31:59 AM »
yeah it almost impossible
I was workin then this new female came thru
she became a supervisor but all this time her man was locced up
but she started feelin me
I wasnt even seein that shit comin tho cuz shes that punk rock/tattooed n all that but fuck it she was portuguese so i went wit it, rich, job, ride everything
damn as time went on she was down- a ho, but fuck it its not like I was lookin to marry her
I ended up hittin that shit in the back of my work, while another supervisor was outside smokin 1time. he seen that shit and might have snitched on me, someone did and then the big bosses came and asked me was you hittin that shit in the back?
and i jus laughed......(but in mind Im like how the fuck did they find out so fast, damn let it marinate haha)
but I say all that to say this
I never would have thought Id be fuckin a female from my work, espeically this one
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

penenstamp

« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2009, 11:42:58 AM »
They can have a friendship, but not best friend like... unless he's gay.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2009, 11:45:09 AM »
haha yeah
I was wit this other female (under age) but nothin happened
and then I met this other female much older (33)
she had a man but he wasnt about shit
so I had a girl but she wasnt about shit and i was feelin her mom more
we connected like its nuthin and she left her man and I left my girl and we got together
I ended up marryin her...
haha crazy shit

They can have a friendship, but not best friend like... unless he's gay.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Hey Ma

« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2009, 12:20:56 PM »
I suppose if you're a goon or socially inept then the concept of having an attractive friend of the opposite sex is foreign, but let's be real of course they can. This board is comprised of mostly adolescent males if you go out in to the real world you'll find it's not that hard.