Author Topic: the universal question - can men and women be friends ?  (Read 484 times)

Floydness

Re: the universal question - can men and women be friends ?
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2009, 12:33:35 PM »
sometimes people just have a general friend connection^^ it doesnt mean the guy has to be girly or the girl has to be manly.. sometimes people just have a friend connection...

friend connection=having things in common...girls and guys have to be similar in one way or another to have things in common to the point where they're close friends. a manly guy and a feminin girl generally aren't gunna have much in common aside from wanting to fuck. you think a straight guy can have a bitch friend that looks good and not get the urge to beat it up? LOL!...PeACe

Like I said.. a friendship is possible when you are NOT sexually attracted to each other.. case close.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2009, 12:36:15 PM »
of course its possible
but when you seein a gang of females day 2 day and they fine or even average, its not hey waz up?
its where you at right now?
at the crib, waitin for you
aite ima slide thru

and this aint even ya girl
haha
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2009, 01:06:46 PM »
I suppose if you're a goon or socially inept then the concept of having an attractive friend of the opposite sex is foreign, but let's be real of course they can. This board is comprised of mostly adolescent males if you go out in to the real world you'll find it's not that hard.

homegirls, yes... of course you can have homegirls who you socialize with...but we're talkin about close friends here. someone you call up when you need some advice and what not. this is not common amongst heterosexuals.

Roccy

« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2009, 01:18:50 PM »
I agree with NIK on this one. I have plenty of girls who are friends, but we don't actually HANG out, we may talk, they make invite me to parties, we may even blaze at times, but I never really 'hang' out with girls, its not something I can do.
how it really goes down..

Floydness

« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2009, 01:21:10 PM »
wtf? u of all people should talk james lmaooo 8)

Muhfukka

« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2009, 02:58:51 PM »
this is like that shitty when harry met sally movie

Hey Ma

« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2009, 04:38:10 PM »
I suppose if you're a goon or socially inept then the concept of having an attractive friend of the opposite sex is foreign, but let's be real of course they can. This board is comprised of mostly adolescent males if you go out in to the real world you'll find it's not that hard.

homegirls, yes... of course you can have homegirls who you socialize with...but we're talkin about close friends here. someone you call up when you need some advice and what not. this is not common amongst heterosexuals.

oh, yeah. i hate that shit, dudes shopping and gossiping with girls, late night girl talk and pillow fights, strawberry soda and diaries and shit. i've seen that before and it disgusts me.

Floydness

« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2009, 04:43:25 PM »
^^ LMAO

Muhfukka

« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2009, 04:46:09 PM »
ive got a close friend whose a girl but shes like 7 years older than me and she has a kid

Chief

« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2009, 06:17:30 PM »
yes, sexual tension dies down after a while of knowing eachother

but if one remains attracted sexually to another, then no

Blood$

« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2009, 06:55:52 PM »
I got mad friends who are chicks and most of them are sexy as hell haha... but I see both sides of the argument cuz we don't really "hang out", we just mainly party or when like everybody gets together we will all go out and do something, but that's basically where it ends with most of them

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2009, 10:36:10 PM »
as long as there's no alcohol involved, they can possibly just be friends,

AlerG
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Sikotic™

« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2009, 11:20:50 PM »
Of course you can.........if one of you is gay.

Even my homies that pretend to have "female friends" (I don't have any because I don't believe in lying to myself) are always talking about how they wanna fuck her or they "let her spend the night" and try to lead you to believe they're watching The Notebook or playing Monopoly. Foolish house niggas.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2009, 11:23:34 PM »
sometimes people just have a general friend connection^^ it doesnt mean the guy has to be girly or the girl has to be manly.. sometimes people just have a friend connection...
LMFAO!......that "friend connection" is when the guy sticks his penis into the girl's vagina.........and if not, one (or both) of them is hoping for it to go down.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2009, 08:40:02 AM »
Chris Rock said it best (paraphrasing) - I only hang out with 2 types of broads: broads I'm fuckin, or broads I haven't fucked yet.