Poll

so tell me.. what do u like to do for FUN?

I love doing NOTHING because im miserable
3 (12%)
I love doing drugs
4 (16%)
I love clubbing/bars
3 (12%)
I love having 1 night stands
7 (28%)
Is floydness a girl?
8 (32%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: FUN!  (Read 1350 times)

Kool Beenz

Re: FUN!
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2009, 03:11:48 PM »

well i have a ranch so i kill anything i want lol
deer season just ended and i saw like 20 deers but they weren't old enough to kill
we hunt anything from rabbit, doves, quails, hogs, deers, and javalina's

we were at my ranch last weekend and 3 of my homies was with me and we spent the night out there got all fucked up and rode around my ranch at like 4 in the morning to set up the deer feeders and we shot a family of possums
than at like 6am we hid in the deer blind and after we realized we couldn't shoot any of those deers we got this device that is a coyote call and it attracts coyotes by making different noises like a rabbit dieing or baby coyotes ect... so we set it up and killed like 2 huge ass coyotes

we just left them there dead to show other coyotes not to mess with our ranch or thats what will happin to them

Muhfukka

« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2009, 03:16:34 PM »

deer season just ended and i saw like 20 deers but they weren't old enough to kill

we were at my ranch last weekend and 3 of my homies was with me and we spent the night out there got all fucked up and rode around my ranch at like 4 in the morning to set up the deer feeders and we shot a family of possums
than at like 6am we hid in the deer blind and after we realized we couldn't shoot any of those deers we got this device that is a coyote call and it attracts coyotes by making different noises like a rabbit dieing or baby coyotes ect... so we set it up and killed like 2 huge ass coyotes

we just left them there dead to show other coyotes not to mess with our ranch or thats what will happin to them
you need to go at a boar with just a knife, that was my friends dream for years and he finally did it, he still has the skull and shit

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2009, 03:19:23 PM »
damn i always thought huntin was illegal?

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2009, 03:22:14 PM »
^^ hell na im from texas mother fucker

Floydness

« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2009, 03:23:42 PM »
^^ wow... thats really fucked up... :(  how could u do that? how could u just shoot an innocent animal... u mean to tell me u get some sort of sick :baseballbat: :grumpy: pleasure from killing these animals???

You're such a cold hearted fuck... >:(

Kool Beenz

« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2009, 03:26:36 PM »
LMAO typical female point of view

see we dont kill deer like the one you posted it has to be a Buck and its horns has to be longer than its ears or else its illegal and you can get into alot of trouble

and we dont kill any rabbit they have to be jack rabbits the huge ass ugly ones

Floydness

« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2009, 03:26:49 PM »
you a funny cat flloyd
you put the G in Gangsta!

why thank you :)

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2009, 03:28:36 PM »
i enjoy spending time with my niece and fam...,..drinking at weekends...i quit doing coke but still smoke my herbs...checking girls and playing xbox,listening to music and expanding my horizons

in short minus work and drama my life is perfect 8)

Floydness

« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2009, 03:29:41 PM »
LMAO typical female point of view

see we dont kill deer like the one you posted it has to be a Buck and its horns has to be longer than its ears or else its illegal and you can get into alot of trouble

and we dont kill any rabbit they have to be jack rabbits the huge ass ugly ones

typical female point of view?? DUDE U HUNT ANIMALS...

"imagine ur a deer, u prancing along.. u spot a little brooke.. u get thirstry, u put ur little deer lips to drink the cool crisp water-BAM! A FUCKEN BULLET GOES THROUGH YOUR HEAD.. UR BRAIN IS LYING AROUND IN LITTLE BLOODY PIECES"

this has nothing to do with the fact that im a girl... I wish u could be out there in ur "natural" habbitat and feel the feeling of being HUNTED for no fucking reason other than a selfish and digusting one.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2009, 03:42:56 PM »
^^ yes every girl i know says the same exact thing you say

my x girlfriends always gave me shit about it and so does the females in my family

damn it feels good being a man  8)

Floydness

« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2009, 03:50:42 PM »
and btw wtf does it matter if u hunt BUCKS or older deer.. A DEER IS A FUCKING DEER AND A RABBIT IS A FUCKING RABBIT.. Im seriously not religious but if there is a hell I think its reserved for all the killers, rapists, and hunters. If there is a heaven and a hell this is whats going to happen to u (lol I know u guys are going to laugh at me for this one but its whats running through my imagination right now)

*A.G. DIES* (maybe u can get shot and see what it feels like)

A.G sees a bright white light and says: God??
God: A.G. you have lived a sinful life.. you took the lives of other souls not for sustenance, but for your own simple minded pleasure.
A.G.: but I lived in a backward ass hick state where hunting was legal ??? didnt got put animals on this earth so we can shoot them?
God: Depart from me yee cursed one, down to the lake of fire you shall go and burn in eternal hell forever..

*A.G. finds himself in hell*
He wakes up everyday, and has to run from hunters until the hunter shoots him and kills him.. He feels the pain and suffering running through his body just as it did the animals he killed only x100.. then he dies, wakes up and it starts all over.. again and again and again.. thats his personal hell. Everyday he gets to be the prey. 8)
« Last Edit: January 09, 2009, 03:58:22 PM by Floydness »

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2009, 03:52:28 PM »
^^^haha
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Floydness

« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2009, 03:52:42 PM »
^^ yes every girl i know says the same exact thing you say

my x girlfriends always gave me shit about it and so does the females in my family

damn it feels good being a man  8)

ya... its true when they say hunting is a mans "sport"

Kool Beenz

« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2009, 03:59:07 PM »
well i only hunt like twice a year so im not that bad like other people are who do it every damn day...

also i believe god forgives me for my sins

and if you look back every fucking ancestor of ours no matter what race hunted

so your telling me the indians and aztecs that hunted for food, clothes, and shelter all went to hell?
hunting has been around for centuries you cant tell me shit about it
usually when i hunt we process and cook whatever we kill

we only kill the possums and coyotes and leave them there because they are pests and the coyotes scare off the game

just get over it already

Floydness

« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2009, 04:04:40 PM »
well i only hunt like twice a year so im not that bad like other people are who do it every damn day...

also i believe god forgives me for my sins

and if you look back every fucking ancestor of ours no matter what race hunted

so your telling me the indians and aztecs that hunted for food, clothes, and shelter all went to hell?
hunting has been around for centuries you cant tell me shit about it
usually when i hunt we process and cook whatever we kill

we only kill the possums and coyotes and leave them there because they are pests and the coyotes scare off the game

just get over it already

People hunted back in the day to SURVIVE not for fun... oh, so you cook the rabbits, coyotes, and deer you kill? It doesnt matter how many times you do it a year.. it just says something awful about you because you dont show any mercy... thats why I think your going to hell.. because you can just shoot an animal and not feel anything... if u felt bad about it maybe a spot in hell wouldnt be reserved for u.. but the fact that u can shoot animals and your reply is "typical female point of view.. ahahahaha it feels good to be a man" thats on a whole other level... your soul is dog shit. >:(