Poll

so tell me.. what do u like to do for FUN?

I love doing NOTHING because im miserable
3 (12%)
I love doing drugs
4 (16%)
I love clubbing/bars
3 (12%)
I love having 1 night stands
7 (28%)
Is floydness a girl?
8 (32%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: FUN!  (Read 1337 times)

Kool Beenz

Re: FUN!
« Reply #45 on: January 09, 2009, 04:26:14 PM »
Floyd what you dont understand is that its a cultural thing...
also not everyone from texas is a hick i live in south texas where 2 out of 3 people are hispanic
i called you a bitch because you said my soul is dogshit

but what i wanna know is what is your take on gang members that kill other gang members for fun and have no remorse about it..?

i mean im killing a wild animal im not doing anything illegal or immoral
im not killing a human being im just killing something that eats sleeps pisses and shits

in cali mother fuckers in compton take human lifes for a simple color and brag to there friends about it too

so there is a big difference and much worse scenario's than what i do

Kool Beenz

« Reply #46 on: January 09, 2009, 04:28:27 PM »
hey floydness you'll love this, ag sits up in something like this and smokes xanax while waiting for the deer to come eat the food that he left as bait

LMAO

Muhfukka

« Reply #47 on: January 09, 2009, 04:30:11 PM »
what is that deer blind not the fancy camo one you have

Floydness

« Reply #48 on: January 09, 2009, 04:31:22 PM »
WHAT UR DOING IS COMPARING URSELF TO OTHER LOW LIFES... WHY?? TO MAKE URSELF FEEL BETTER ABOUT THE SHIT U DO! I CANT BELIEVE U EVEN POSTED THAT PICTURE OF URSELF... HOW DO I FEEL ABOUT GANG MEMBERS??? SIMPLIE- PEOPLE WHO KILL PEOPLE  ALSO HAVE SHIT FOR A SOUL (unless ur killing some1 in self defense or because someone raped or killed ur loved one)  I DONT CARE IF THIS IS HOW U WERE BROUGHT UP.. LOOK AT U, U LOOK LIKE THE FUCKING DEVIL HIMSELF SITTING NEXT TO THAT GOD DAMN DEER WTF??!?!?!?!?!

Kool Beenz

« Reply #49 on: January 09, 2009, 04:33:59 PM »
^^LMAO thats not me i just googled it
but we do take pictures like that after we kill something

and if you compare me to someone that kills people than i give up

there is no changing your views and there is no changing mine so just get over it im done arguing about it already

now back to the topic what do you people like to do for fun?

Muhfukka

« Reply #50 on: January 09, 2009, 04:35:00 PM »
kill people

Floydness

« Reply #51 on: January 09, 2009, 04:39:12 PM »
^^LMAO thats not me i just googled it
but we do take pictures like that after we kill something

and if you compare me to someone that kills people than i give up

there is no changing your views and there is no changing mine so just get over it im done arguing about it already

now back to the topic what do you people like to do for fun?

honestly im not saying ur as fucked up as people that kill other people.. but dont u see how fucked up this is??? im done too.. theres no use in getting all worked up over this.. :'( :-\ :-X >:( :(   and even if thats not u...cant u see what a little asshole this kid is sitting next to a dead deer?? If I had to reflect again and think to myself about what kind of an asshole does this and then maybe put myself in HIS shoes.. I just imagine u dont know any better OR your soul is dog shit. im done though.. that took something out of me..  :(

Floydness

« Reply #52 on: January 09, 2009, 04:41:45 PM »
and btw I didnt say that everyone who lives in Texas is a hick.

Muhfukka

« Reply #53 on: January 09, 2009, 04:43:38 PM »
floydness what do you think about fishing

Floydness

« Reply #54 on: January 09, 2009, 04:48:39 PM »
as kurt cobain once said "its ok to eat fish cuz they dont have any feelings"

Fish are different than other animals.. first of all, they have a memory that lasts for about 5 seconds (or so I heard), as far as I know they arent capable of feeling actual emotions (sadness, happiness, etc) like people and other animals do.. Over all it hurts to even think about killing chickens and cows and making steaks and chicken sandwichs out of them but thats for EATING.. Trophy hunting and hunting to EAT and survive is a completely different concept... you know? :'( :-\ :(

Muhfukka

« Reply #55 on: January 09, 2009, 05:00:42 PM »
what pisses me off about hunting is how pussy it has become. everyone sits up in those deer blinds and puts food out so the deer are gauranteed to into the clearing for food. they cant smell the person sitting up there and the person has a perfect vantage point to shoot from. its gotten to the point where disabled people and xanax smoking dipshits like ag can take down a buck. if youre doing it the legit way it is actually very difficult and frustrating, it actually takes a lot of skill and dedication.

Floydness

« Reply #56 on: January 09, 2009, 05:08:25 PM »
what pisses me off about hunting is that people hunt. wtf does it matter how u hunt? the point is that u hunt...  u guys wouldnt love it so much if it were the other way around...

Muhfukka

« Reply #57 on: January 09, 2009, 05:17:57 PM »
i dont even hunt though but when i was 12 my uncle took me a couple times. it was boring as fuck. i have a friend who ive known since i was like 10 who is kind of crazy nowadays and he really wanted to kill a boar without a gun so he went out in the woods with a dog and a big blade and came out ith a dead boar. that is crazy because he actually had to like fight the boar to kill it. that guy wants to kill a mountain lion with a spear now haha hes fucking weird

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #58 on: January 09, 2009, 05:23:11 PM »
***spoiler alert***

***dont read this flloyd***

millions of people abuse their children, their pets and kill animals for sport every day. people take fish out of the ocean and kill them so people can eat them. people cut down trees so they can build parking lots and building there.

i wonder how many trees they cut down and animal habitats they destroyed to build your rave clubs...

YOU MAKE ME SICK FLLOYD!!! :'(

Floydness

« Reply #59 on: January 09, 2009, 05:26:38 PM »
just to let u know raves started out in beaches and woods (now that theyre in public places doesnt mean that people chop trees to throw raves).. why do I make u sick? cuz im not for hunting?? About what ur saying- I agree, thats awful too. Theres a lot of shit that goes on in this world thats fucked up and I feel bad about that as well.. what he said and showed me just drove me nuts thats all.. and btw asshole, part of what im doing in college is learning how to breed and save animals that are dying because the are losing their habitats.. so fuck off.