Poll

so tell me.. what do u like to do for FUN?

I love doing NOTHING because im miserable
3 (12%)
I love doing drugs
4 (16%)
I love clubbing/bars
3 (12%)
I love having 1 night stands
7 (28%)
Is floydness a girl?
8 (32%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: FUN!  (Read 1335 times)

Floydness

Re: FUN!
« Reply #60 on: January 09, 2009, 05:29:39 PM »
i dont even hunt though but when i was 12 my uncle took me a couple times. it was boring as fuck. i have a friend who ive known since i was like 10 who is kind of crazy nowadays and he really wanted to kill a boar without a gun so he went out in the woods with a dog and a big blade and came out ith a dead boar. that is crazy because he actually had to like fight the boar to kill it. that guy wants to kill a mountain lion with a spear now haha hes fucking weird

ur friend should be put away...

Floydness

« Reply #61 on: January 09, 2009, 05:32:19 PM »
anyways.. im off work.. its time to deposit my check, buy a sack, smoke some weed and just say "fuck it" 8)

Later... have a good weekend everybody :-\ :-X ??? :( 8)

Kool Beenz

« Reply #62 on: January 09, 2009, 05:35:20 PM »
if it makes you feel better floyd
im against hunting animals for there fur and coat

Muhfukka

« Reply #63 on: January 09, 2009, 05:40:16 PM »
yeah he probably should be haha. once we caught a little leopard shark and he ate the heart right after it died

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #64 on: January 09, 2009, 05:42:40 PM »
the point i was trying to make is...there is TONS of shit 10000000 times worse than HUNTING going on...so if your gonna feel all bad because someone killed a deer...then you are going to spend your whole damn life feeling bad about shit. you seem pretty emotionally unstable..i think u need to do some more drugs and go to a club or something... ::)

OH AND GIRLS HAVE COOTIES...EWW IM GETTING OUT OF HURR  8)

Kool Beenz

« Reply #65 on: January 09, 2009, 06:21:00 PM »
yeah he probably should be haha. once we caught a little leopard shark and he ate the heart right after it died

one of my homies shot a rabbit and when we were skinning it and about to cook it he ate the heart raw as fuck

Chief

« Reply #66 on: January 09, 2009, 10:42:31 PM »
floydness you are wayyy too sensitive about this!! haha

i'd love to go hunting one day, looks like fun!

Sikotic™

« Reply #67 on: January 09, 2009, 11:12:49 PM »
eating out
further explanation please?

As for the list you provided:
  • Don't do any "drugs" other than alcohol.....which is okay.
  • Clubbing/bars are both overrated as fuck......I'd rather hang out or drink with friends without being surrounded by a bunch of horny motherfuckers and gold digging bitches who want me to buy them a drink.
  • One night stands are cool......but overrated. No attachment is cool, but then you're not sure what that motherfucker has. I'd rather bang a bitch I know.

Oh, and ain't nuthin wrong with hunting. People who cry about hunting need to get their hymens surgically restored......pussies!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Floydness

« Reply #68 on: January 10, 2009, 10:09:14 AM »
Im not THAT sensitive.. I went a little nuts last night because I make a thread about what people like to do for fun and someone replies "hunt" and I really dislike hunters... especially trophy hunters.. :(  Im over it though, and yes I know that there are plenty of bad things that are going on in the world.. way worse than hunting but that doesnt make it any better... im not as sensitive as I appear online (or maybe I am?) LOL.. but like I said im over it...  :-\

Floydness

« Reply #69 on: January 10, 2009, 10:18:18 AM »
if it makes you feel better floyd
im against hunting animals for there fur and coat

Yeah that makes me feel better lol :)

Floydness

« Reply #70 on: January 10, 2009, 10:22:02 AM »
the point i was trying to make is...there is TONS of shit 10000000 times worse than HUNTING going on...so if your gonna feel all bad because someone killed a deer...then you are going to spend your whole damn life feeling bad about shit. you seem pretty emotionally unstable..i think u need to do some more drugs and go to a club or something... ::)

OH AND GIRLS HAVE COOTIES...EWW IM GETTING OUT OF HURR  8)

Im not emotionally unstable at all.. I just dont like how I made a thread on dubcc about fun and someone replies that they kill animals, ok? I never said that there isnt worse shit going on in this fucked up world that we live in. BTW  thats EXACTLY what im going to do to make myself feel better! Im going to take drugs and go to A CLUB! ::) ::) ::) *SARCASM*

BUT like I said before.. IM OVER ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT 8) 8) :-\ :-X 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #71 on: January 10, 2009, 08:04:35 PM »
EXAMPLE

OMFG I HATE U!!!!!!!!!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( I DONT THINK IVE EVER FELT THIS WAY AFTER GOING ON DUBCC... WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #72 on: January 10, 2009, 08:35:14 PM »
those who think hunting for fun is cool are definitely some fucked up muufuckaz. i guess you all agree that michael vick was down as fuck too, huh? killing a soul without legit reasoning is fucked, no matter what way you look at it.

Sikotic™

« Reply #73 on: January 11, 2009, 12:49:22 AM »

EXAMPLE

OMG! How cute! He's even smiling!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Hey Ma

« Reply #74 on: January 11, 2009, 12:54:55 AM »
Hunting is a time honored tradition for a lot of families. Who cares if a few naive, spoiled suburbanites have a moral opposition? It's not going away. People who support it shouldn't even bother arguing about it.