Author Topic: {VIDEO} Dj Whoo Kid Interviews Bishop Lamont (Calls The Game "Baby Girl")  (Read 606 times)

KWayz

• Muthafuckin' Don!

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
god damn this shit is fuckin classic
was game cryin tho?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

danniboi

did bishop just say he is giving Game too much fame?? lol, this dude is really on top of his name, honestly, dude is the most pathetic individual ever, too much fame? a rapper with no album giving too much fame a rapper who  is now selling more than Akon, Tpain,and many more?

And he is lying his ass off. you can tell that he is making things up to get at Game, he was the one on Wendy Williams show saying that him and Game are cool and he wanna work with him, its all family,

Damn homie, and now he saying Game has been dissing him, interview never leaked,

Game got robbed in Amsterdam? What chain? Coz he was rocking the same chains in Uk after that.

This dude is so close to being dropped, that he is creating fake beef. Not Beef, he is making things up to get the buzz.

Sad, sad individual.

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Bishop lamont is gay
Bullets aint got no names

STREETWISE

Bishop lamont is gay

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
whoo kids dumb as hell .. he speakin bout XO pretty much 90 5 of the conversation he was havin with whoo kid .. whoo kid was 2 slow to pick up on it and thought he was talkin bout game the whole tyme !!

danniboi

SO XO got his chain snatched? Coz i just made a thread, anbd looks like Game is rocking the same One everywhere...

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Bishop be readin these forums ..coz i posted wat XO said about the whole incident .. Bishop made the ellaborate story that XO got his chain snatched .. XO told every1 the real on the situation and how that never happened , Bishop now back flippin and sayin well maybe they didnt take your chain coz it wasnt worth enough .. !!!

thats what happens when u make up stories !! u gotta make up excuses when people find out the truth ..

Bishop really disappointin right now ..he came out as this artist about unity and keepin things positive on the coast and everyone workin together ..and now he turnin around and doin the exact opposite ..which is sad coz he mad talented he don't need to be doin all that ..they came up altogether ..delaney who is games right hand used to manage this guy and ever since they went seperate ways things been sour ..

lets hope every1 can get it together coz xo , bishop are good peoples and so is his mother..

anyways stay tuned XO has a street Video for a song off his new mixtape droppin next week . Video directed by Taydoe and  Xo's 'Slugz n Stitchez' mixtape with DJ haze and Nu Jerzey devil  dropping January 15th !!!
« Last Edit: January 09, 2009, 05:06:06 PM by Soopafly »

Celph_Titled06

• Lil Geezy
  • New West!!
Im a huge bishop fan but even i think this is stupid.

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I like some of Bishop Lamont's music, but if this is the route he's going to take to try & get his name in households outside of California, I'm just gonna quit fuckin with dude's music all together.

The homie aboved mentioned the word "pathetic".....that's damn-close to what I'm thinking of when I see how desperate he's starting to get.

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: {VIDEO} Dj Whoo Kid Interviews Bishop Lamont (Calls The Game "Baby Girl")
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2009, 05:18:02 PM »
Bishop needs to realise that he can only lose potential fans with things like this... I'm gonna check his album (if it comes out) but he can't succeed with videos like this. I'm not dickryding Game or hating on Bishop, that's just the way it is.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2009, 05:18:52 PM »
but how he is pathetic if hes havin fun,
game was havin fun when he was goin at gunit
same typa shit
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2009, 05:21:56 PM »
game wasnt juss havin fun he had a reason to go at the unit coz they were killin him in every interview and he had to make a stand ..before that he kept quiet ..people forget that

what has game said about bishop .. cept for nothin .. 2 lines and they squashed any problems after that and game shouted bishop out on power 106 after that .. now coz game wont get on a record with dude , he upset and wants to start dissin?? come on man ..he dont need to do that , bishop usin any excuse o get some buzz right now .

rememeber this is the same dude who was preachin positivety and unity and bein the bigger man ,and how its a new west movement and we aint on the negative shit , now look what he is doin .. i feel bad coz his talent is enough to get him on this extra stuf isnt nescarry
« Last Edit: January 09, 2009, 05:23:32 PM by Soopafly »

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2009, 05:24:36 PM »
game wasnt juss havin fun he had a reason to go at the unit coz they were killin him in every interview and he had to make a stand ..before that he kept quiet ..people forget that

what has game said about bishop .. cept for nothin .. 2 lines and they squashed any problems and game shouted bishop out on power 106 after that .. now coz game wont get on a record with dude and he aint got enough buzz, he upset and wants to start dissin?? come on man ..he dont need to do that , bishop usin any excuse o get some buzz right now .

rememeber this is the same dude who was preachin positivety and unity and bein the bigger man ,and how its a new west movement and we aint on the negative shit , now look what he is doin .. i feel bad coz his talent is enough to get him on this extra stuf isnt nescarry

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2009, 05:26:35 PM »
I agree, Bishop does sound pathetic, probably frustrated becuase of Aftermath and Interscope. But then again, Game fans really need to stop acting, so butthurt and shocked, as if how can some behave that way. Because Game is a prime example of a fucked up character.