Author Topic: {VIDEO} Dj Whoo Kid Interviews Bishop Lamont (Calls The Game "Baby Girl")  (Read 604 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: {VIDEO} Dj Whoo Kid Interviews Bishop Lamont (Calls The Game "Baby Girl")
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2009, 05:29:18 PM »

But then again, Game fans really need to stop acting, so butthurt and shocked, as if how can some behave that way. Because Game is a prime example of a fucked up character.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

danniboi

« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2009, 05:31:38 PM »
^^My apologies, Bishop is talking about X.O not Game, but Whoo kid dumb ass or Forbes Dvd Thought it was Game who got snatched, coz yeah. Bishop said that He is dissing Rass Kass and XZ and Game aint dissed them for years, so yeah,its X.O and he also said that in the Basement, oh well, who cares for X.O,

I just thought it was wierd coz Game didnt get his shit snatched and he was rocking it in Amsterdam, we was there and nothing happened after show, so i was like why Bishop lying?

Bishop is  not, my bad.

danniboi

« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2009, 05:40:08 PM »
I agree, Bishop does sound pathetic, probably frustrated becuase of Aftermath and Interscope. But then again, Game fans really need to stop acting, so butthurt and shocked, as if how can some behave that way. Because Game is a prime example of a fucked up character.

1)Game is one fucked up individual and his fans know that, thats what makes me Game, just like Eminem and DMX, everybodys wierd.

2)Game did not make a record Grow up.If Anything, he allways said that he Ran Loose and Was Stupid for everything he done.

3)Game has 20 mils + on his account, and still selling albums in Rescession, digitals and ringtones. Bishop is Not.

4)As far as success goes, Game will drop another album in Summer, hopefully and thats true, so thats 4 albums deep before Bishop.

5) Bishop is a good dude, but he really starting to hurt his own career by making Contradictive moves, first coming up with Grow up and saying how beef is dumb, Saying Game and him are cool, in August on Wendy Williams. And now Dissing Game, like Game was dissing Gunit.

6)Than again, refer to #5, Game did the same, he contradicted alot, but as i said, Game is fucked in the head and Bishop was way different when he first came, totally opposite. HE is basically now doiing the same as Game, Fisrt its all Good, now he is dissing Game again,And it starting to seem like dude is bascailly following Games Bipolar Footsteps in order to get fans talking.

7)Only difference is, Bishop is doing this to get the people talking, Game did that coz his brain was totally outta place, even 50 said that Game was a Hiphop Baby, it was not buzz or money, he is really like that obsessed with This Hiphop Mixtape Battle shit.

To sum up, Bishop is starting to make the totally opposite turn on his career, bad or good, dunno, but this is totally opposite to Grow up, making us Suspect that Grow up didnt work, so he taking another Turn, Called "Run Loose"

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2009, 05:42:57 PM »
i juss hope every1 can get it together  and make some good music ..so all this pointless sht can end .. as bishop said once he dont wannabe king of the west - he is the bishop -about positivety and bringin artists together and spotlighting artists on the coast .. well okay maybe some people make mistakes ..but as the bishop would u forgive them for their sins and try and find a solution or would u cut their head off ..seems like a contradiction to me what he's doin now

danniboi

« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2009, 05:44:33 PM »
Bishop be readin these forums ..coz i posted wat XO said about the whole incident .. Bishop made the ellaborate story that XO got his chain snatched .. XO told every1 the real on the situation and how that never happened , Bishop now back flippin and sayin well maybe they didnt take your chain coz it wasnt worth enough .. !!!

thats what happens when u make up stories !! u gotta make up excuses when people find out the truth ..

Bishop really disappointin right now ..he came out as this artist about unity and keepin things positive on the coast and everyone workin together ..and now he turnin around and doin the exact opposite ..which is sad coz he mad talented he don't need to be doin all that ..they came up altogether ..delaney who is games right hand used to manage this guy and ever since they went seperate ways things been sour ..

lets hope every1 can get it together coz xo , bishop are good peoples and so is his mother..

anyways stay tuned XO has a street Video for a song off his new mixtape droppin next week . Video directed by Taydoe and  Xo's 'Slugz n Stitchez' mixtape with DJ haze and Nu Jerzey devil  dropping January 15th !!!

dude, where is 8 Heads in Duffle Bag? Where is That Damu Tape with Wayne with 2 new Game joints,

That shit aint never coming. Thank God Games shits come out!

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2009, 06:18:08 PM »
sorry my dude i cant speak for haze n capcom u will have to holla @ them ..

stillinrehab

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2009, 06:31:45 PM »
Im not one for putting people down but despite the Games bi polarness I think that its Bishop who needs to shut the fuck up this time and check himself!

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2009, 06:57:27 PM »
maybe wouldnt hurt for every1 to take some time out and look in the mirror

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2009, 07:04:10 PM »
Bishop should have dissed dude straight off the back when Game came at him on the funeral (i think).  I want Game to get dissed so bad he really can't reply but I don't think this was a proper situation.   Bishop should be more tactful when he disses someone . Though, some of these disses like the one that was live was recorded as a reply to Game's first diss so its old but tracks like Missile Testing appear to be newer.  I hope this shit is over and it it picks up again I hope it actually makes sense.

danniboi

« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2009, 07:05:04 PM »

yeah wtf, dude made Grow up and now doing the dumbest shit ever.

Its like Trick Trick Saying He hates Gay people and than Been seen in the club kissing a dude.

STREETWISE

« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2009, 08:26:52 PM »

yeah wtf, dude made Grow up and now doing the dumbest shit ever.

Its like Trick Trick Saying He hates Gay people and than Been seen in the club kissing a dude.

well said

ThisIsTheWestCoast.com

• 'G'
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2009, 09:08:58 PM »
deep down BISHOP is crying for attention.

look at games LAX tatoo. . . BISHOP was just recently on games nuts.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2009, 09:09:39 PM »
but when was that flick taken?

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

STREETWISE

« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2009, 09:16:59 PM »
but when was that flick taken?

just before bishop asked him for a verse  annd game turned him down, thats when he started acting like a little girl

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2009, 09:17:10 PM »

hell yeah " TIME OUT FELLAS"  ...lmfao