Author Topic: So who wrote the Quran?  (Read 569 times)

THETRUTHUG

• Muthafuckin' OG
So who wrote the Quran?
« on: January 09, 2009, 05:34:55 PM »
People say its the most powerful Book

some say its the most read book of our time, translated in to all languages

Muslims belive that its the one God(allah) who directly talks to the mankind and the there´s no word changed since 1400 years...

What do the atheists think? That mohamed wrote it?  ???

let me know

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
Re: So who wrote the Quran?
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2009, 05:41:00 AM »
why make a topic bout this ???

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2009, 07:50:35 AM »
Bin Laden

kemizt

JAZ

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2009, 09:08:07 AM »
a pig.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2009, 09:30:07 AM »
Islamic belief is that it is God's words sent through Gabriel to Muhammad in revelations.

After all the revelations, it was Ali (4th Caliph according to Sunnis; 1st Imam according to Shias) who compiled all the revelations in the order its in.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

herpes

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2009, 02:53:43 PM »
why make a topic bout this ???

b/c he is curious, dip shit.

Jared Taylor

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2009, 03:03:38 PM »
So who wrote the Quran?

Some filthy dune coon, who gives a fuck who?

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Kane Beatz Movement - The Building Records
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2009, 03:33:37 PM »
^white boy, you're fuckin corny! lol

Hey Ma

« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2009, 04:39:22 PM »
everytime i think about someone claiming to be a prophet and writing up some holy scripture, i'm reminded of that south park episode about mormonism.

Roccy

« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2009, 06:58:55 PM »
No one wrote the Quran, the Quran was handed over to the prophet from god directly. The Quran, has NEVER been changed in anyway.

http://www.quran.org.uk/articles/ieb_quran_who.htm
how it really goes down..

Floydness

« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2009, 11:40:37 PM »
LOL do u honestly think that some1 on dubcc will know who wrote the quran?? ???   If you think about it, none of us REALLY know.. we all have our theories, our beliefs but no1 REALLY knows.. people always go through life either believing in something just to believe, have faith in something because they fear that there is a higher power watching them getting ready to place a check mark right in a box that says "hell" or not believing something because they have seen so much fucked up shit and religion does not seem logical to them (blind faith), some dont give a shit, some search for an answer their whole life.. etc  etc. The point is that everyone has there own theory about this kinda stuff but NO1 really knows the answer.. I dont think ANYONE on dubcc (or the rest of the world for that matter) knows who wrote the quran lol.. how the hell would u know if some1 didnt change the quran thousands of years ago??^ u dont.. no1 knows.. we must live the rest of our lives curious and believing in something that makes us comfortable and makes the most sense to us.. whatever religion that may be.

Rugged Monk

« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2009, 12:17:18 AM »

A muslim once told me:

'If you want to know about Islam, read about the life of Muhammad and his intentions in his actions, that is Islam, not the Koran, not Muslims'.

I always thought that made sense.  Same with Jesus and Christianity, if you want to know about Christianity read on the life of Jesus and what the dude did and intended, get the feel for it, what the prophets intended is important and remember they were all only human and even angels are only angels everybody fucks out and is imperfect. Forget about the technicalities of the writings, once you see with your Mind's Eye you will understand the true intention behind religion thats beneath the surface below all the particularities...

But there are those that even after seeing this glimmer of truth below the surface of religion will put themself above religion and call themselves 'Illuminati'. However, Illuminati ain't about microchips and power play structures, thats the dress up make believe J Edgar Hoover Illuminati, the real Illuminati is beings that use their Mind's Eye.

You are the question and the answer. If you keep it real, then you descend from the long ancestral lineage of the realest and illest peoples who ever walked the Earth and wrote all the holy words of wisdom.

Who wrote the script of Egypt? Who made the Holy Bible?
or Koran how long ago who made the Holy Title?
of I Self Lord And Master, who control the vital
parts of your heart, who wrote the wise recitals?
Ruler Zig-Zag-Zig Allah, Arm-Leg-Leg-Arm-Head
Still puzzled like the jigsaw....
« Last Edit: January 11, 2009, 02:17:48 AM by Rugged Monk aka Grand Dragon Overfiend »

Hey Ma

« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2009, 12:56:02 AM »
^^Well said.

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2009, 01:49:37 AM »
I wrote it.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Roccy

« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2009, 02:34:38 AM »

A muslim once told me:

'If you want to know about Islam, read about the life of Muhammad and his intentions in his actions, that is Islam, not the Koran, not Muslims'.

I always thought that made sense.  Same with Jesus and Christianity, if you want to know about Christianity read on the life of Jesus and what the dude did and intended, get the feel for it, what the prophets intended is important and remember they were all only human and even angels are only angels everybody fucks out and is imperfect. Forget about the technicalities of the writings, once you see with your Mind's Eye you will understand the true intention behind religion thats beneath the surface below all the particularities...

But there are those that even after seeing this glimmer of truth below the surface of religion will put themself above religion and call themselves 'Illuminati'. However, Illuminati ain't about microchips and power play structures, thats the dress up make believe J Edgar Hoover Illuminati, the real Illuminati is beings that use their Mind's Eye.

You are the question and the answer. If you keep it real, then you descend from the long ancestral lineage of the realest and illest peoples who ever walked the Earth and wrote all the holy words of wisdom.

Who wrote the script of Egypt? Who made the Holy Bible?
or Koran how long ago who made the Holy Title?
of I Self Lord And Master, who control the vital
parts of your heart, who wrote the wise recitals?
Ruler Zig-Zag-Zig Allah, Arm-Leg-Leg-Arm-Head
Still puzzled like the jigsaw....

great post
how it really goes down..