Author Topic: So who wrote the Quran?  (Read 568 times)

THETRUTHUG

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: So who wrote the Quran?
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2009, 04:21:52 AM »
muslims know that the quran is still the same because

first, allah promised it in the quran that he will take care that it will be the last testament till the end of time and noone will change it so ever

AND

they found 2 old quran. One  u can see in turkey the other i think in tadschikistan

the one which is in turkey is about 60 years after mohammed died, so its like 1340 years old AND its the same, which we muslims got nowadays, with every word

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2009, 09:01:33 AM »
Billy Mays did.

He died in 640 and reincarnated in 1958 to bring us a shitload of "Only Seen On TV" products.  He's here to save us from the idolatry of religions.

Jared Taylor

« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2009, 09:08:10 AM »
'If you want to know about Islam, read about the life of Muhammad and his intentions in his actions, that is Islam, not the Koran, not Muslims'.

Well, here's the problem: Muhammad was a violent bastard, a warlord who liked little girls and who had a habit of killing anyone who didn't respect his divine inspiration. Of all the men who claimed to be prophets, he might have been the most violent and downright insane. If one bases their understanding of Islam upon the life of Muhammad and his intentions, then, well, guess what? They'd become jihadists. And many do.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2009, 09:45:46 AM »
LOL do u honestly think that some1 on dubcc will know who wrote the quran?? ???   If you think about it, none of us REALLY know.. we all have our theories, our beliefs but no1 REALLY knows.. people always go through life either believing in something just to believe, have faith in something because they fear that there is a higher power watching them getting ready to place a check mark right in a box that says "hell" or not believing something because they have seen so much fucked up shit and religion does not seem logical to them (blind faith), some dont give a shit, some search for an answer their whole life.. etc  etc. The point is that everyone has there own theory about this kinda stuff but NO1 really knows the answer.. I dont think ANYONE on dubcc (or the rest of the world for that matter) knows who wrote the quran lol.. how the hell would u know if some1 didnt change the quran thousands of years ago??^ u dont.. no1 knows.. we must live the rest of our lives curious and believing in something that makes us comfortable and makes the most sense to us.. whatever religion that may be.

Through narrations we determine how the Quran came to be, with more than one source claiming the same information.

As for changing it, the Arabic in the Quran is really complex with one word having more than one meaning. Due to that complexity, it becomes hard to change it. Researchers who've tried to find a difference in the original form and its current form have also been unsuccessful.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

CantCme213

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2009, 11:38:12 PM »
Youre all idiots.

Tech wrote the quran, because he has a fetish for women in Burqas.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2009, 11:53:15 PM by CantCme213 »

CantCme213

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2009, 11:40:38 PM »
muslims know that the quran is still the same because

first, allah promised it in the quran that he will take care that it will be the last testament till the end of time and noone will change it so ever

AND

they found 2 old quran. One  u can see in turkey the other i think in tadschikistan

the one which is in turkey is about 60 years after mohammed died, so its like 1340 years old AND its the same, which we muslims got nowadays, with every word

Elano

« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2009, 03:14:50 AM »
Youre all idiots.

no,YOU are the biggest one

CantCme213

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2009, 03:24:59 AM »

Elano

« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2009, 05:05:04 AM »

Rugged Monk

« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2009, 08:31:13 AM »
'If you want to know about Islam, read about the life of Muhammad and his intentions in his actions, that is Islam, not the Koran, not Muslims'.

Well, here's the problem: Muhammad was a violent bastard, a warlord who liked little girls and who had a habit of killing anyone who didn't respect his divine inspiration. Of all the men who claimed to be prophets, he might have been the most violent and downright insane. If one bases their understanding of Islam upon the life of Muhammad and his intentions, then, well, guess what? They'd become jihadists. And many do.

My son, there is always the problem of applying divine inspiration to life...You cannot write a program for human living as you would write parameters for a computer program.

I didn't know the Prophet Muhammad. But the laws he laid down remind me of Christ, Buddha...similar in the vein of, and more stricter and harsher in some respects I know.
Thing is im not a Muslim. I study most religions and all ideas thru life. I see the similarities because I recognise the grains of truth.

You won't last with religion it deals with division. Allah sees all.
-'Allah Sees All', PR Terrorist, Killarmy.

But at the same time, the reason there are good Muslims, good Christians and good Jews, etc is because; although they may call themselves a Christian or a Muslim or whaterver whatever:
they still actually listen to others, SEE and recognise the grains of truth outside their own little social and religious bubble.

Note that Allah, Yahweh, God 'sees', seeing is understanding. Understanding is the enemy of ignorance. Light=Understanding. Darkness=ignorance.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/lrC7KRDy3w8&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/lrC7KRDy3w8&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>
« Last Edit: January 12, 2009, 08:47:35 AM by Rugged Monk aka Grand Dragon Overfiend »

Jared Taylor

« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2009, 12:35:02 PM »
I didn't know the Prophet Muhammad. But the laws he laid down remind me of Christ, Buddha...similar in the vein of, and more stricter and harsher in some respects I know.
Thing is im not a Muslim. I study most religions and all ideas thru life. I see the similarities because I recognise the grains of truth.

If Muhammad's laws remind you of those of Christ, or even of Buddha (your prophet), you don't know those religions very well. Muhammad laid down laws governing how to pillage, how to treat captured women, and how to treat unbelievers (basically, like shit). I'm not a Buddhist myself, but you're insulting your own religion (if you even call it that) if you find any parallels between that and Islam.

Oh, yeah, and quoting some illiterate rapper as an argument does not lend much to your credibility.

Rugged Monk

« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2009, 02:45:47 PM »

Certain theological and philosophical aspects of Islam remind me of other religions. In such a respect faiths have many core commonalities.

However you may simply be too dumb to understand so why bother to spell it out for you.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2009, 08:55:53 PM by Rugged Monk aka Grand Dragon Overfiend »

MasLoc aka Massolocco

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2009, 06:38:54 AM »
[/quote

dude, ur really off.... Im Not Sure whats ur source... but the Prophet, was not as how u say... and violence unfortunately is part of war.... he was the general/leader of an army... and Ur wrong to his intentions of violence... cuase u obviously didnt consider the quote u what repylying to... the only reason for him .. or his army... to be violent.. was for self preservation and protection of rights.... he did not kill or order anyone killed with out reason or means justifed outside the rules of engagment... Moses would have jews kill if they worked on sabeth.... sundays..... just to make a point..... soo...yeah..... and for ur little girls point... ur totally incorrect... his wife was actually Older then him...  U should honestly get ur propoganda correct to a reasonable level before talkin smack... this is the problem with humanity... their is no tolorence ...lots of ego and pride... and virtually no respect for thinks one doest not understand of the bat... so its dismissed totally... and Obama is President ... so ur White Pride might need to simmer down a bit... yet its totally ok to have... cuase im not a hipocrite... but dont let ur self ideas inject hatred on to others.... Ur defination of a jahdist is a terrorist.... but the tru defination is the fight int he cause of god... alll ur see and read is what ur "white pride" followers aka the western media wahts to project bout muslims.. but the fact it... its our own fault to let our fellow humans go  astray as to no even recognize what injustice is.... ur speakin on things u dont understand is injustice.... u disappoint me.