Author Topic: 2009: Questions for Glasses Malone????  (Read 6871 times)

penenstamp

Re: 2009: Questions for Glasses Malone????
« Reply #150 on: January 12, 2009, 06:47:33 AM »
Damn, he ditched my question twice. lol

Why are you not doing those Hip Hop Weeklies anymore? At one point you said you'd do 12.

he said because Crooked does it better

I read that, but at the time Glasses announced he'd do 12 HHWs Crooked was still doing his HHW series.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #151 on: January 12, 2009, 07:35:11 AM »
will your album drop before or after detox?
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

kuruptDPG

« Reply #152 on: January 12, 2009, 07:44:15 AM »

How you doing homie?

Gettin money my nigga... thats alL

Is your mom out of jail yet?

Moms got sentenced to 240 months... she still got 180 months left I'm thinkin.

What's the release date for your album?

March/ApriL... U gonna see alot of stuff start poppin off for me. MTV, BET... radio wise...

What's happening with the album with you, kam & yung bruh?

In the works.... I wanna try and do a collab album every year atleast. This year mos def should be "No Country For Old Men"... LOL

I do feel that the new westcoast artists & og'z are seperating from each other, why do you think this is?

I wish I knew. You most def dont come in the game wanting to compete with your favorite artist in music. They kinda leave you no choice.
It was told to me that Snoop once said "Them lil niggas gon have to move me out the way like We did Eazy and them." Dont kno how tru
that was, but if it he did say that which I believe he did, "NO MUTHAFUCCIN PROBLEM"

Crooked I said OG's mentality are go get your own and fuck the rest, you agree?

Yea, it seems that way. Its nothing personal. I love Cube, Snoop, and every other veteran with a passion. they're music help raise me.
But I'm trying to feed me and mines, so if it means we gotta clash lyrically shit, we gon duke it out on the mic. Cuz in that booth, we equal.
No matter how much of a fan of there's music I am. I'm love this hip hop shit. Its like exercize for the brain. Feel me? LOL

What's happening with the Brotha Lynch collabo, you have to get something sorted out between you two?

We got something on a couple other peoples album together coming out.

Why don't you do a Hip Hop Weekly like Crooked I?

Cuz I couldn't do it better than he did!

A problem for the westcoast is artists not being active as they used to be, do you see it like that?

Yeaa, Neither East Nor West Coast have been releasing new artist. Thats the problem.

Do you have any unreleased tracks from maybe deathrow times or aftermath that none of us have? If yes then anychance you leaking them?

No....

Relating to the question 9, obviously back in the 90's and 2002 and before rappers had a lot of good beats out there, lets just say you had an aftermath or deathrow track that no ones is gonna hear and it like 1 of the best beats ever and you decide to use that beat, would you do it?

Of course! That had the best shit ever bac then. I wish some West Coast producers would step up now and come with it,
So I wouldnt have to go see DJ Toomp and Mannie Fresh.

Damn major props malone, really appreciate you answering my questions homie, you keep doing your thing, your my favourite new west artistr but i rather not call you a new west artist, i know you are but its a shame how things work out between new cats and og'z.

anyways though thanks alot

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #153 on: January 12, 2009, 10:36:57 AM »
You fagget lil bitch u want a cookie just cuz u knew about chino xl b4 anybody else did,aint nobody on the west coast feeling joe budden and the other two besides little white kids like you.this is the west coast home of
Crooked,yukmouth,spice 1,brotha lynch,x-raided,malone,lil eazy,dr dre, fuck everybody in slaughter house besides crooked
look at this guy he is insecure see how mad he has gotten it is people like you who keep hip-hop seperated with your coast bias do everybody a favor and swallow sand

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #154 on: January 12, 2009, 10:38:35 AM »
You fagget lil bitch u want a cookie just cuz u knew about chino xl b4 anybody else did,aint nobody on the west coast feeling joe budden and the other two besides little white kids like you.this is the west coast home of
Crooked,yukmouth,spice 1,brotha lynch,x-raided,malone,lil eazy,dr dre, fuck everybody in slaughter house besides crooked
look at this guy he is insecure see how mad he has gotten it is people like you who keep hip-hop seperated with your coast bias do everybody a favor and swallow sand

for the record I am mixed white/blac and the dude who went half on the chromosomes is the only white biological family member I have meet now go change your diet

Original Baby Gangsta

« Reply #155 on: January 12, 2009, 11:34:52 AM »
glasses i thought we was gon do a track for da FACTOR HOUSE.. i GUESS YOU AINT FUCCIN WIT US HUH...LOL

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #156 on: January 12, 2009, 11:36:46 AM »
Yeapp its alright if ur pussy hurts just don't take it out on me,this is the WEST COAST. you don't even know what race u are am I white am I black? Get the fuck out of here with that malone can I get some beats lol u think he's gonna do some shit with you on the net?get at him in real life.
Bullets aint got no names

the ghost

« Reply #157 on: January 12, 2009, 11:45:07 AM »
Thanks for posting on here Glasses.  Please keep it up.  we love to hear from you.

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #158 on: January 12, 2009, 12:04:47 PM »
will your album drop before or after detox?

who gives a fuck if it drop or not atleast the nigga making his money while you on the internet hating on niggas making moves.

danniboi

« Reply #159 on: January 12, 2009, 12:11:10 PM »
1)Glasses Fase said that Your relationship with him kinda faded when you made a track with Game, Did you make a song with Game? Is it Gonna come out?

2)What are your thoughts on Game supposedly dissing you and Bishop on the Huston radio station  night after the Houston Party? Interview never came out, radio proof or anything, this seems dodgy from Game to do that, Why have you never spoke on that?
IS Bishop creating a fake beef wit Game? Coz he gave you and Bishop a shout out after the Kube Performance few months ago and Bishop Was talking Game is my bro and song is coming just in August On Wendy WIlliams.

I know you aint gonna anwer that, but Bishop is acting dodgy, like something happened after that Wendi Williams show,coz at that time he seemed like he was willing to work with Game and all that beef shit was gone.

3)What are some underrated Mcs or Groups u think there are?

Mine are Bone thugs and Cypress,They never get mentioned and People like Jay Z are allways on peoples mind, that pisses me off, what is yours?

« Reply #160 on: January 12, 2009, 12:31:14 PM »
1)Glasses Fase said that Your relationship with him kinda faded when you made a track with Game, Did you make a song with Game? Is it Gonna come out?
They Sayin was recorded just before the split I think. The reason they fell out was because Glasses left Fase and G-Ride for Mack 10 to be his manager. Wasnt no bitch moves or anything.

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #161 on: January 12, 2009, 12:37:48 PM »
They Sayin was recorded just before the split I think. The reason they fell out was because Glasses left Fase and G-Ride for Mack 10 to be his manager. Wasnt no bitch moves or anything.

What about One Blood remix? Or did they just add his verse there?

danniboi

« Reply #162 on: January 12, 2009, 12:47:11 PM »

No no no, Fase said that in The Clarification, Day after White Boy punche him, that was the time Game was kinda not Fuking with Glasses, after he threw shots in 120 bars. And Fase said "Than Glasses went and did the song with Game". Well, Maybe One Blood, who knows,Game put Glasses on and he said it wasnt a beef, he said "misusing my logo kinda got me pissed"... At least Game spoke on it and didnt hold the grudge.

« Reply #163 on: January 12, 2009, 12:58:45 PM »

No no no, Fase said that in The Clarification, Day after White Boy punche him, that was the time Game was kinda not Fuking with Glasses, after he threw shots in 120 bars. And Fase said "Than Glasses went and did the song with Game". Well, Maybe One Blood, who knows,Game put Glasses on and he said it wasnt a beef, he said "misusing my logo kinda got me pissed"... At least Game spoke on it and didnt hold the grudge.
Wait Game dissed Glasses after the split in 120 Bars in 05. Fase got punched in 07. Game and Glasses hadnt recorded in 2 years...

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #164 on: January 12, 2009, 01:00:59 PM »
lhfakljsdf bla bla ****edit****
« Last Edit: January 12, 2009, 01:02:42 PM by UuuhOooh »
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!