Author Topic: 2009: Questions for Glasses Malone????  (Read 6869 times)

80s baby

Re: 2009: Questions for Glasses Malone????
« Reply #165 on: January 12, 2009, 01:05:32 PM »
g malone what it do man respect your grind man in the 09...cant wait til your new album drop real talk
man cant agree with your top 10 music wise i mean when you mention west you gotta
say
the jacka from the bay
mitchy slick honorable mention
w.c. last cd was his best since curb servin i meant the shadiest one
killa tay cbo still got it
yukmouth still got fire
jay rock of course his mixtapes alone puts him on the map
k dot
crooked i
spider loc
dogg pound if they continue to release the shit they did on that dj drama..they still got it too

80s baby

« Reply #166 on: January 12, 2009, 01:08:45 PM »
its good to see you working wit top dogs in the game..i mean rick ross and lil wayne and mack 10 my favorite nigga out of the westside connection
no disrespect to cube or w.c. but since 95 based on a true story and bang or ball was way better solos than cube or w.c. put out
i m not talking about death certificate..cause doin dumb shit was my shit

i think lil wayne is a good artist and are you and mack 10 still doin that collab album that would be a good look
you young bruh and kam would be a tight cd as well 

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #167 on: January 12, 2009, 02:18:45 PM »
will your album drop before or after detox?

who gives a fuck if it drop or not atleast the nigga making his money while you on the internet hating on niggas making moves.

nigga not making any money, don't get that shit twisted.  All the cars and jewels in his vids are on loan and tell me where his money coming from? Album sales? endorsements? LMAO
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

FOC

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Still Here Still Workin Still FMG/Blu Division/PMG
« Reply #168 on: January 12, 2009, 02:23:52 PM »

who gives a fuck if it drop or not atleast the nigga making his money while you on the internet hating on niggas making moves.

nigga not making any money, don't get that shit twisted.  All the cars and jewels in his vids are on loan and tell me where his money coming from? Album sales? endorsements? LMAO

Shows Maybe? Glasses is on an nationwide tour right now, hit up Whoisgmalone.com for the dates.  Or Features? He's on Huey's new single 24/7/365 which is gettin spins on 106 and Park and that new show The Deal.

Why you be hating so much dogg? For real, it seems like almost every post you make is on some negative shit.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2009, 02:25:41 PM by FOC »
Who I'm Working with right now: Glasses Malone, Ya Boy, XO, Topic, Crooked I, Juice, Black, Big Fase 100, B-Fly, Greedy, Mack Maine

www.myspace.com/focbeats

http://twitter.com/FMGFocus

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #169 on: January 12, 2009, 02:25:20 PM »

Shows? Features? Why you be hating so much dogg? For real, it seems like almost every post you make is on some negative shit.

Lol we've been trying to find out for years lol. I don't know whether dude is as bitter in real life, but he sure is negative in 99% of his posts lol.

Jaydc555

« Reply #170 on: January 12, 2009, 02:32:32 PM »
I think its because snoop is his favorite rapper and snoop hasn't made a good album in almost 10 years.poor little guy.you'd be bitter too if your favorite rapper released as shitty as albums as snoops last four.

Glasses M

• 'G'
« Reply #171 on: January 12, 2009, 02:33:46 PM »

Beach Cruiser will drop before Detox

Glasses Fase said that Your relationship with him kinda faded when you made a track with Game, Did you make a song with Game? Is it Gonna come out?

It was the One Blood Remix....

What are your thoughts on Game supposedly dissing you and Bishop on the Huston radio station night after the Houston Party?

I neva heard the shit honestly....Somebody find it, if its out there...

IS Bishop creating a fake beef wit Game?

Its not fake. I just think Bishop has his reasons for the Game beef. The nigga is a grown ass man. Its his choice!! They can go at it all day and night for all I care.

he gave you & Bishop a shout out after the Kube Performance few months ago and Bishop Was talking Game is my bro and song is coming just in August On Wendy WIlliams.

I tell yall all the time Game & I dont have a problem. Not one!!!

What are some underrated Mcs or Groups u think there are?

Tech 9ine is really underrated. Luda is super underrated. Outkast should be respected as the best group ever in hip hop, which they are.

nigga not making any money, don't get that shit twisted.  All the cars and jewels in his vids are on loan and tell me where his money coming from? Album sales? endorsements?

None of the cars in my videos are rented. I dont wear chains, or much jewelry. I make money off of verses, shows, & endorsements. very good money. I actually just signed a deal with VIOLATOR MANAGEMENT!!! But your right, you start making 6 figures monthly once ya album drops.

Glasses M

• 'G'
« Reply #172 on: January 12, 2009, 02:38:41 PM »
I get home on the 23rd...

Thanks for all the great questions. When I get bac, we gon do this shit again. Stay tuned for all the comedy videos with me and FAB!!

Niggas is havin a ball out here!

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #173 on: January 12, 2009, 02:55:40 PM »
Malone, what exactly is it that the "New West" like yourself, Bishop & Crooked I are asking from the vets like Cube & Snoop?  I'm baffled by what all the commotion is about?  Is it something as simple as a word-of-mouth co-sign, or are you expecting something more?  School a nigga on these matters.  A simple, "they hating on us" comment isn't enough.  There's gotta be more to it than just that, no?

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #174 on: January 12, 2009, 03:00:33 PM »
I get home on the 23rd...

Thanks for all the great questions. When I get bac, we gon do this shit again. Stay tuned for all the comedy videos with me and FAB!!

Niggas is havin a ball out here!

Thanks for the answers, it was a good read even with the 2-3 hater idiots or what you wanna call them.

aaamusicgroupwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • AAA Music Group - Mega Producers
« Reply #175 on: January 12, 2009, 03:05:54 PM »
G, u are a class act, all your answers were positive...

You deserve what you are getting for real...the more people that follow that lead in this life, the better it will become.

As a fan, I have gained a whole new respect for you man...you are straight up, honest and take critisim right on the chin..

G Malone - Beach Cruiser - Blu Division/Hoo'Bangin/Cash Money!!! 2009 is the yeaR FOR THE WESTCOAST, AND WE ARE RIDIN HARD

LOOK OUT FOR 4 PROJECTS FROM TECHNIEC THIS YEAR, I'M WAITING ON THE VOCALS TO BE SENT ON DVD TO ME AS WE SPEAK TO GET IT ALL MIXED DOWN.

THIS TIME NEXT YEAR, U GUYS WILL BE LOOKING AT TECHNIEC AS ONE OF THE LEADERS OF THE NEW WEST...

MALONE WOULD PROBABLY AGREE, TECHNIEC IS AS TALENTED AS IT GETS!!!

BLOCREBEL!!!!! AAA!!!

Twitter us: @TECHNIEC @BLOCREBELMEDIA @aaamusicgroup @Longbeachls

ALBUM:  Techniec & L's Present: Blacklist - Purchase here: http://bit.ly/hF7JxS

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Jaydc555

« Reply #176 on: January 12, 2009, 03:07:15 PM »
Techniec is long overdue to get his shine and I will buy his album the day it drops

aaamusicgroupwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #177 on: January 12, 2009, 03:09:30 PM »
Techniec is long overdue to get his shine and I will buy his album the day it drops

These ones are gonna be indie releases and 2010 u will probably see the Major release...gotta get the buzz up

Thats wassup though Jay...I promise you guys will not be dissapointed...

Jaydc555

« Reply #178 on: January 12, 2009, 03:11:20 PM »
He's just one of those talented emcees that seemed to never catch a break.from doggystyle to hoo bangin to black wall street.he deserves to shine!

aaamusicgroupwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #179 on: January 12, 2009, 03:12:45 PM »
yup...and the guy is like G Malone...real cool...straight up and focused