Author Topic: 2009: Questions for Glasses Malone????  (Read 6876 times)

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: 2009: Questions for Glasses Malone????
« Reply #195 on: January 13, 2009, 04:38:54 PM »
Both you jotos are dumb the closest you'll get to be affiliated the cali is buying a dr dre cd, living in MAINE lol enough said homie

Born in Culver City,California

Lived in (order)

Inglewood,California
Hawthrone,California
Carson,California
Dominguez,California
Inglewood,California
Compton,California
Inglewood,California
Gardena,California
Downey,California
Norwalk California

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #196 on: January 13, 2009, 07:40:35 PM »
Im talking about ur other homie living in MAINE HACK WILSON
Bullets aint got no names

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #197 on: January 13, 2009, 07:50:52 PM »
Im talking about ur other homie living in MAINE HACK WILSON

you ever been here before?

if not don't talk sheet son

ive been to Cali before.  north, south, west, ya boy been everywhere.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #198 on: January 20, 2009, 07:29:20 AM »
yo Charles when you´re dropping beach crusier? any release date? damn that sun come up song is the shit and is sun come up the official singele? of we gonna see a new one?

can´t wait for no country for old man!!! yes i said that haters!

AllCoasts109

• 'G'
« Reply #199 on: January 20, 2009, 08:13:41 AM »
1. Glasses Malone, were you there at that Los Angeles event where Bishop Lamont and X.O. got into it? What do you think of that whole situation between those 2, you think that's gonna escalate the beef between Game and Bishop ???

2. Pretty dope top 10 west coast rappers list, see you showing love to spider loc like you always do, you gonna collabo with him on any tracks for a mixtape anytime soon ??

3. I see the kind of artists you have featured on Beach Cruiser, are you aiming to target the south style to get sales in the south since they been consistent with sales and you trying to cash in on that, cause I always thought for your first album you'd have some hard real west coast shit.....nothing against who your collaborating with on this album, since most artists wish they could do songs with those artists, so your blessed in that sense even though you got Rick Ross who denied being a C.O. hardcore then finally admitted it when he saw how nobody believed him.

4. Do you take time each day and read some of the negative remarks people say towards you, I know some rappers out there be on the net and read the shit fans say...

5. Last and not least, why the delay on the debut album since Certified and Haters did well last year for you, are you looking for a more effective single to connect with the audience before dropping ?

Glasses M

• 'G'
« Reply #200 on: January 21, 2009, 10:38:26 AM »
Glasses Malone, were you there at that Los Angeles event where Bishop Lamont and X.O. got into it?

Yea, I was in the front row.... with my popcorn and 3D Glasses of course....LMAO

What do you think of that whole situation between those 2, you think that's gonna escalate the beef between Game and Bishop Huh

I personally dont think Chuck gives a fucc... but thats my opinion.. Nigga prolly went to the mall and spent 200k just to blow off some steam. LOL

Pretty dope top 10 west coast rappers list, see you showing love to spider loc like you always do, you gonna collabo with him on any tracks for a mixtape anytime soon ??

Hopefully, Me and Spider always make some East Side Classics.....

I see the kind of artists you have featured on Beach Cruiser, are you aiming to target the south style to get sales in the south since they been consistent with sales and you trying to cash in on that, cause I always thought for your first album you'd have some hard real west coast shit.....nothing against who your collaborating with on this album, since most artists wish they could do songs with those artists, so your blessed in that sense even though you got Rick Ross who denied being a C.O. hardcore then finally admitted it when he saw how nobody believed him.

I ain't really aim for the South. The South aimed for me. I didnt ask to work with those artist. They wanted to work with me. They embraced a nigga. They embrace the youth in the business. Lil Wayne fucs with West Coast artist, Thats why he's on Glasses Malone's album, Jay Rock's album.  Akon was the first star who wanted to Collab with me. T. Pain made a nigga do 4 songs with him. They just love my style. Everybody loves Gangsta shit. I got 4 or 5 songs with Rick Ross. They just fuc with a nigga. My album is West Coast to the fullest. I'm West Coast. Music is fun, and I like to work with whoever wants to work. I kno in the bac of yall mind you saying, "Glasses Malone grew up on all West Coast gangsta rappers. I kno dam sure he wants to work with them. They all respect him, so why hasn't it happen?" Hence the fire to write "No Country for Old Men(tality)".

Do you take time each day and read some of the negative remarks people say towards you, I know some rappers out there be on the net and read the shit fans say...

Yea, always. You can only build from negative opinions, but sometimes it gets outright ignorant and cowardly. Like you talk stupid because you can behind your cpu screen.

Last and not least, why the delay on the debut album since Certified and Haters did well last year for you, are you looking for a more effective single to connect with the audience before dropping ?

Just timing. Finally the time is right.

Charles when you´re dropping beach crusier? any release date?

in the next couple of months. its a release date, but I don't even wanna mention another one again. LOL

another question to g malone why does ice cube and snoop need to show yall niggaz love to be honest

They don't need to show us love, but in return we don't need to show them love.

Glasses, are those Ghostface tracks you talked about in the Dubcnn interview you did a while back EVER gonna surface?

I'll ask him next month when I see him.

Are You Doing & Releasing Material With (Dj) Quik?

I hope 1 day. We been in the studio together a couple times, but no work has materialized out of it. But I did just do a few new songs with Timbaland

Can We Expect To See Sum More Sounds & Production From Goldeneye Like How U Guys Got Down On "MALONE" ??

Me and GoldenEye have 2 songs. Malone and Strapped. Strapped was on "The New Death Row Mixtape". Do you guys have that mixtape?
I think Beach Cruiser sounds gonna really surprise you. The singles were just made to keep the cash registers ringing......LOL

yea g malone how many tracs you doing for the album

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #201 on: January 21, 2009, 10:44:09 AM »
you should do a song with e a ski... that would be amazing!  8)
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

Glasses M

• 'G'
« Reply #202 on: January 21, 2009, 10:45:06 AM »
I'll do that just for you my nigg

Jaydc555

« Reply #203 on: January 21, 2009, 10:47:50 AM »
So can you speak on what really happened?people really do want to know.did bishop really bite him?did bishop really Molly whopp him?come on spare no details ha ha ha

wardy

« Reply #204 on: January 21, 2009, 10:49:16 AM »
never knew thiis thread was about must of been sleepin anyways i got a couple of questions

are you planning to do anymore work with Daz?

you have any idea on whats the latest with Mack 10's album?

any more collabo's with Game in the pipeline as im sure im not the only one who thinks you two were dope on a song together?

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #205 on: January 21, 2009, 10:52:29 AM »
I'll do that just for you my nigg

LOL i dont know if you're kidding but that would be dope ass hell...
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

penenstamp

« Reply #206 on: January 21, 2009, 10:54:02 AM »
For the 3rd time: Glasses, have you ever worked with former CMR artists (apart from Mack 10)?

FOC

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Still Here Still Workin Still FMG/Blu Division/PMG
« Reply #207 on: January 21, 2009, 10:56:46 AM »
For the 3rd time: Glasses, have you ever worked with former CMR artists (apart from Mack 10)?

Not yet... Think I'mma do somethin with Juvie and B Gizzle

Who I'm Working with right now: Glasses Malone, Ya Boy, XO, Topic, Crooked I, Juice, Black, Big Fase 100, B-Fly, Greedy, Mack Maine

www.myspace.com/focbeats

http://twitter.com/FMGFocus

Jaydc555

« Reply #208 on: January 21, 2009, 11:04:50 AM »
Damn stamp he answered your question and even if he didn't he doesn't need to answer every question don't act like he has to

teletomble

« Reply #209 on: January 21, 2009, 11:24:03 AM »
Why No Game On The Album?

Whatever Happened To "The Sermon " (I Think That Was It, From Inside "White Lighting")