Author Topic: 2009: Questions for Glasses Malone????  (Read 6892 times)

Hectic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 60,000 RECORDS SOLD OUT THE TRUNK!!!!
Re: 2009: Questions for Glasses Malone????
« Reply #240 on: February 02, 2009, 09:54:07 AM »
what up G,,,
i heard that new lboy track,,, u killed it!!!!!
we gonna connect soon my boy!!!!

Glasses M

• 'G'
« Reply #241 on: February 02, 2009, 10:45:49 AM »
DO THE POLICE GET MAD WHEN THEY SEE YOU DIPPIN IN THE BENTLY ROLLIN LEGIT??

Hahaha... HelL Yeaaaaaaaaa! I gotta go to court on a fuccin tint ticcet today! LOL

Louisiana's or Popeyes?

Louisiana's only because its a Southern California classic.

o yeah In-N-Out or Carl's Jr. (or do you think there is a place better)

Can't decide between those 2... Depends on what spot we leaving. Try 3 Bears on Fig and 120th.

are you suprised k boy is gettin the attention and support hes been gettin?
(did you ever think someone outta your camp/label would rise within the westcoast region (gangsta rap wise) and did you think it would have been k boy)

No I'm not surprise. K Boy has a lot to offer the west coast as well as the rest of the world musically. He's just beginning. You ain't seen nuthin' yet.

Yo Glasses, When can we expect No Country For Old me to drop? Will it be a internet release only?

Trying to see an '09 release. It will be a major release.

When can we expect a video for your next single?

We shoot in 2 weeks.

Who are some artist that you would like to work with that you haven't collaborated with?

Michael Jackson, Prince, Diddy

why does K Boy think he's the next kurupt?

LOL.... Glad u think so much of him!

what happened?? still no "300" mixtape, no sight of tha fuck G. Malone thang...

300 is Nik Bean's Mixtape... Become a member of www.whoisgmalone.com and get a free copy. I'll be releasing the untagged version on ITunes
really soon with an exclusive remix of "Haterz" feat. BOB and Maino and a new song with Mack 10.

fuck g malone been out... just didn't make many waves

Fuck Glasses Malone had over 500k downloads. It also spawned my biggest song internet wise to date "Where Itz At"...
The reviews were all stellar.

Why does nearly all recent Glasses tracks sound unmixed.. there's no crispness to the sound at all.. ??

I aint leaked a tracc in ages... I don't kno why other folks dont mix there shit.

yo malone you know my boy queenie? aka your favorite ese i heard yall 2 recorded a banger together for his album before he got locked up...

Queenie is my nigga.. good dude..   FREE QUEENIE

I heard that new L Boy track,,, u killed it!!!!!

Naww.... Fingerz killed the trac!!!! hahaa

Shango

« Reply #242 on: February 02, 2009, 10:48:41 AM »
I heard you on that upcoming Yukmouth album is it true ?
which new albums are you featured on ?

penenstamp

« Reply #243 on: February 02, 2009, 10:51:24 AM »
I'll be releasing the untagged version on ITunes
really soon with an exclusive remix of "Haterz" feat. BOB and Maino and a new song with Mack 10.

I like the sound of that 8)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #244 on: February 02, 2009, 10:56:46 AM »
DO THE POLICE GET MAD WHEN THEY SEE YOU DIPPIN IN THE BENTLY ROLLIN LEGIT??

Hahaha... HelL Yeaaaaaaaaa! I gotta go to court on a fuccin tint ticcet today! LOL

Louisiana's or Popeyes?

Louisiana's only because its a Southern California classic.

o yeah In-N-Out or Carl's Jr. (or do you think there is a place better)

Can't decide between those 2... Depends on what spot we leaving. Try 3 Bears on Fig and 120th.

are you suprised k boy is gettin the attention and support hes been gettin?
(did you ever think someone outta your camp/label would rise within the westcoast region (gangsta rap wise) and did you think it would have been k boy)

No I'm not surprise. K Boy has a lot to offer the west coast as well as the rest of the world musically. He's just beginning. You ain't seen nuthin' yet.

Yo Glasses, When can we expect No Country For Old me to drop? Will it be a internet release only?

Trying to see an '09 release. It will be a major release.

When can we expect a video for your next single?

We shoot in 2 weeks.

Who are some artist that you would like to work with that you haven't collaborated with?

Michael Jackson, Prince, Diddy

why does K Boy think he's the next kurupt?

LOL.... Glad u think so much of him!

what happened?? still no "300" mixtape, no sight of tha fuck G. Malone thang...

300 is Nik Bean's Mixtape... Become a member of www.whoisgmalone.com and get a free copy. I'll be releasing the untagged version on ITunes

fuck g malone been out... just didn't make many waves

Fuck Glasses Malone had over 500k downloads. It also spawned my biggest song internet wise to date "Where Itz At"...
The reviews were all stellar.

Why does nearly all recent Glasses tracks sound unmixed.. there's no crispness to the sound at all.. ??

I aint leaked a tracc in ages... I don't kno why other folks dont mix there shit.

yo malone you know my boy queenie? aka your favorite ese i heard yall 2 recorded a banger together for his album before he got locked up...

Queenie is my nigga.. good dude..   FREE QUEENIE

I heard that new L Boy track,,, u killed it!!!!!

Naww.... Fingerz killed the trac!!!! hahaa

yo Malone since u said u would like to work with puff daddy; how do u feel about the fact that diddy is talkin trash about westcoast in his new SLU remix " NO ONE ON THE CORNER RAISE HELL LIKE THIS GO WAR WITH A COAST AND GOT A STAR FOR THAT SHIT"

Crooked I replyd to him: "You went to war and got a star for this shit, Biggie and Pac a graveyard for this shit, thats unforgivable(diddys cologne).. smell me!?" Crooked I - SWAGGER LIKE US

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

rap critic

« Reply #245 on: February 03, 2009, 04:31:12 PM »
yo gmalone yo man i think you re verse on jay roc mixtape was tight man on till i die.
man thats how we want you to rap on your new cd
why not do a collab record wit jay roc instead of mac 10 i mean mac 10 use to be my favorite rapper but he is far far far from his prime i can tell by the weak verses he spit on terrorist threats album..you ll never get the raw westside slaughterhouse mac 10 or nuthin but the cavi or mac 10 mac 10  he s just not that raw anymore man
but fuc it im still down wit 10 man he put out enough good material to still bang

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #246 on: February 03, 2009, 09:24:37 PM »
Subay or Quiznos homie which is your favorite sandwich
I know Lousianas is a SoCal classic that is my shit now I ask you which is better
Central/Rosecrans (Compton),Crenshaw/Slauson (South LA), Manchester/Normandie,(South La/Inglewood Boarder),Rosecrans/Normandie (Gardena) which one is the best

never been to the manchester/normandie one it is always paced,and I aint got the patience to wait for no fuccin' chiccen

In-N-Out is my shit but I love Carl's Too Famous Star cheap as fucc I destroy that shit 3 Bears I will try that shit when I have time I sa you bring up that spot in I want to say the Source Jordan's here the blue line/green line meet on Imperial/Central by the Imperial Courts what should I get from there G Malone?

do you like the Louisiana's in Carson on University?

when you go to Dude Dawg house what spots are good over there I think McDonalds is nasty plus Chevron being attached does not help,and I think Columbia Burger is over rated plus the lousianas over there is weak no that I think aint no good spots over there

fuc the louisianas on Rosecrans/Crensha (Gardena) fucc them my fries were old,and the chicen was stale

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #247 on: February 03, 2009, 09:30:36 PM »
HAHA STILL GOIN ON BOUT THE SUBWAY??

SUBWAY ALL DAY!!1
KEEP IT GANGSTA
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #248 on: February 03, 2009, 09:40:13 PM »
HAHA STILL GOIN ON BOUT THE SUBWAY??

SUBWAY ALL DAY!!1
KEEP IT GANGSTA

they need that pizziola bac straight up but I was in there  today got a meatball,and three cookies shit was deliscious even though I said peanut butter dumb bitch gave me two white chips instead but it was coo

Not Likely

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #249 on: February 03, 2009, 10:00:35 PM »
Subway is definitely better. Quizno's subs are too small.

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #250 on: February 04, 2009, 06:46:34 AM »

yo Malone since u said u would like to work with puff daddy; how do u feel about the fact that diddy is talkin trash about westcoast in his new SLU remix " NO ONE ON THE CORNER RAISE HELL LIKE THIS GO WAR WITH A COAST AND GOT A STAR FOR THAT SHIT"

Crooked I replyd to him: "You went to war and got a star for this shit, Biggie and Pac a graveyard for this shit, thats unforgivable(diddys cologne).. smell me!?" Crooked I - SWAGGER LIKE US

beat me to that question!
« Last Edit: February 04, 2009, 06:48:17 AM by jory »

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #251 on: February 07, 2009, 09:03:35 PM »
how do you feel about Statik Selektah,and Saigon doing a whole album in a day?

can I rhyme to Cali Nights?

fuc it ima rhyme to it any a way

kuruptDPG

« Reply #252 on: February 08, 2009, 07:27:46 AM »

beat me to that question!

yh please malone answer this

rap critic

« Reply #253 on: February 09, 2009, 10:50:57 AM »
yo gmalone on that yukmouth and cbo track westside off yukmouth last cd..did yall record that together in the same studio
any feature collabs with bo or yuk

whipEr

« Reply #254 on: February 09, 2009, 11:23:35 AM »
whatup g?
whats the name of the beat started at 2:30? shits hot as fuck!
cheers  8)