Author Topic: 2009: Questions for Glasses Malone????  (Read 6866 times)

4Ever106

• Lil Geezy
Re: 2009: Questions for Glasses Malone????
« Reply #270 on: February 18, 2009, 11:21:17 PM »
What do u say to those who think you sold your coast out?

How do u explain that u sound like a southern rapper?

How do u explain that u sound like a bootleg Geezy?

Why did u diss snoop and then retract it like it was a joke???

How do u feel about losing all your buzz from "certified" record? ( people all ready like who? )

Is it true conflict is ur bottom bitch?

Would you "Snoop" KBOY if he started getting more popular or famous than you?

What do you say to your haters?

What do u say to your supporters?

Do you really belive your going to drop an album this year? & is some of that based on delusion or reality? Remember we in a recession nigga!

If you did release an album by some miracle of god and the seas parting for you what do you think your first week sales would be?

Do you think aliens will finally land on earth and pigs will fly once u release beach cruiser?

Last but not least what do you REALLY think of that bitting ass cheater FOC? U really still gonna fuck with him?
MY OPINION LYNCH THAT JIGGABOO HE GOT CAUGHT RED HANDED! I HOPE U AT LEAST PIMP SLAPPED THAT BITCH! (Yeah we aint forget what u did FOC. U BITTING BITCH! WE WILL NEVER FORGET!)

Hoe ass nigga! Period....if u a real nigga you would reveal yoself u bitch ass nigga! Dumb ass nigga don't know IP address tell who they are and where the shit coming from! So u can make all yo fake names u want nigga but you gotta cross niggas paths one day old head! U betta lay low....lmao

- Conflict

Ever heard of a Proxy??? Didnt think so go look it up....and why reveal myself when ur so smart about IP addresses hahaa im in Canada if u want my address PM me and u can come to me, thats if u can afford the plane ticket. ps. ur a good internet gang banger! hahaa

As for G Malone. +2 for actually replying back to my questions, thats G!  Conflict u could learn a thing or two from Malone!

SG

« Reply #271 on: February 18, 2009, 11:34:53 PM »
what do u think of Mr. Criminal

SG

« Reply #272 on: February 18, 2009, 11:38:24 PM »
would u put Spider loc on your album

Conflict_Blud

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #273 on: February 19, 2009, 12:59:42 AM »
What do u say to those who think you sold your coast out?

How do u explain that u sound like a southern rapper?

How do u explain that u sound like a bootleg Geezy?

Why did u diss snoop and then retract it like it was a joke???

How do u feel about losing all your buzz from "certified" record? ( people all ready like who? )

Is it true conflict is ur bottom bitch?

Would you "Snoop" KBOY if he started getting more popular or famous than you?

What do you say to your haters?

What do u say to your supporters?

Do you really belive your going to drop an album this year? & is some of that based on delusion or reality? Remember we in a recession nigga!

If you did release an album by some miracle of god and the seas parting for you what do you think your first week sales would be?

Do you think aliens will finally land on earth and pigs will fly once u release beach cruiser?

Last but not least what do you REALLY think of that bitting ass cheater FOC? U really still gonna fuck with him?
MY OPINION LYNCH THAT JIGGABOO HE GOT CAUGHT RED HANDED! I HOPE U AT LEAST PIMP SLAPPED THAT BITCH! (Yeah we aint forget what u did FOC. U BITTING BITCH! WE WILL NEVER FORGET!)

Hoe ass nigga! Period....if u a real nigga you would reveal yoself u bitch ass nigga! Dumb ass nigga don't know IP address tell who they are and where the shit coming from! So u can make all yo fake names u want nigga but you gotta cross niggas paths one day old head! U betta lay low....lmao

- Conflict

Ever heard of a Proxy??? Didnt think so go look it up....and why reveal myself when ur so smart about IP addresses hahaa im in Canada if u want my address PM me and u can come to me, thats if u can afford the plane ticket. ps. ur a good internet gang banger! hahaa

As for G Malone. +2 for actually replying back to my questions, thats G!  Conflict u could learn a thing or two from Malone!

LOL....

LONDON3

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #274 on: February 19, 2009, 04:26:15 AM »
what do u think of Mr. Criminal

yeah mr.criminal is big

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #275 on: February 19, 2009, 06:31:14 AM »
Criminal the only chicano rapper I listen 2 besides spm I mean fuck he can rap
Bullets aint got no names

LONDON3

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #276 on: February 19, 2009, 07:12:01 AM »
Criminal the only chicano rapper I listen 2 besides spm I mean fuck he can rap

me personally fam, i don't care where a human being brother or sister is from, black, white, latino, asian, middle eastern or whatever, so long as they can spit, the only thing i care about is if they are some fake, pussy, frontman mc, chatting pure shit on the mic about street shit they have never done, selling that poison to the human being younga's, or a faggot or a sex offender, thats the only thing i care about, if you have really lived that street life, then its nuthin, it ain't poison, its just reality rap, entertainment, turning your life from negative to positive, stacking these p's(money) in a positive way, you see what i'm saying cuz, i salute that, the system definetly dosen't like to see real niggas stack p's in a positive way, truss me on that

but yeah, theirs a lot of decent chicano's out there that can spit on the mic, apart from mr.criminal, brothers and sisters like spanky loco, omar cruz, diamonique, b real, sick jacken, queenie and so on and so on

fam, spm is a convicted paedophille, fuck that nigga, true stories

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #277 on: February 19, 2009, 09:12:55 AM »
Im chicano myself wey im pissed that aint no tight chicano rappers besides spm and criminal aint no evidence on spm being a pedophile that's the system fucking over mexicans as usual all we got is baby bash that made it big

LONDON3

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #278 on: February 19, 2009, 09:24:10 AM »
Im chicano myself wey im pissed that aint no tight chicano rappers besides spm and criminal aint no evidence on spm being a pedophile that's the system fucking over mexicans as usual all we got is baby bash that made it big

true stories about the system fucking over chicano, hispanics in general & black human being brothers and sisters, i don't know the background of the case at all, all i know is spm is in the pen for paedophillia charges, i shouldn't really comment on people's cases i don't know nuthin about, but even still, unless you've got any other information, he's still suspect to me until proven otherwise

but yeah, you need to give bad news a listen too from gang profit records, he can spit too

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #279 on: February 19, 2009, 02:39:16 PM »
you two diccheads there is such a thing as a pm stop fuccing up the thread with your garbage ass music talk

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #280 on: February 19, 2009, 02:50:25 PM »
Yea I heard bad news one song I thought it was tight it was with daz "california" but with spm yea they no evidence baby bash said himself how fuck up tht case was cuz at that time spm was huge he had just got signed to universal. Criminal got a tight ass flow haven't heard a tighter flow since spm.

jaytee

« Reply #281 on: February 19, 2009, 10:18:28 PM »
What up Malone,

Are you feeling Sly Boogy, Dirty Birdy, Dr. Stank or any of the rest of the IE?  Any collabs in the future?

Originally Beach Cruiser was said/rumored to be produced by Battlecat, Warren G & Quik.  What happened to that plan?

Who's the most humble out of the old school vets?

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #282 on: February 19, 2009, 10:55:00 PM »
What up Malone,

Are you feeling Sly Boogy, Dirty Birdy, Dr. Stank or any of the rest of the IE?  Any collabs in the future?

Originally Beach Cruiser was said/rumored to be produced by Battlecat, Warren G & Quik.  What happened to that plan?

Who's the most humble out of the old school vets?

Dirty Birdy thinks I am dope so does Focus from Aftermath so does Chino XL so does Sway and King Tech so does DOC now do most of them remember me? Ioono some do that I kept in contact with.Others may have forgotten about me.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #283 on: February 19, 2009, 10:57:33 PM »
drop some muzik then
if doc thinks your dope, i mean???
focus?
nah this aint rite?
either you playin (and wack) or you dope?
drop the muzik
you been featured in anything?
state your name gangsta?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #284 on: February 19, 2009, 11:53:50 PM »
if you could get Sway and Tech to release the footage of me on Crenshaw/Slauson infront of the VIP spitting for everybody I just named (Except DOC) then coo lol. Enyce you seem really interested. I mean this from the bottom of my heart Focus was like "you are really dope" I actually am going to try to get in the studio with him I lost Verb number though but will be nothing to get it bac.He a real ass dude too.