Author Topic: 2009: Questions for Glasses Malone????  (Read 6879 times)

Glasses M

• 'G'
Re: 2009: Questions for Glasses Malone????
« Reply #45 on: January 09, 2009, 09:57:49 PM »
me and 4 was cooL enuff to where he use to come to my hood flamed up and all my homies would stand down!!!!

4 and Game were pretty close... Fase was 4's idol! That nigga loved Big Fase Hunned!!!

Lunatic

« Reply #46 on: January 09, 2009, 09:59:28 PM »
when will we hear the track u did with Knocturnal?
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

BIGWORM

« Reply #47 on: January 09, 2009, 10:01:43 PM »

I think when Suge, J Prince, and Irv Gotti started talkin about getting a distribution company, it was over... Niggas started gettin
federal cases, like the industry turned there bac on them dudes... dont think the man was feeling niggas with a distribution company
If u look, none have been the same since... like when BiiL Cosby was talkin about buying a public channel... just certain things niggas
gonna have to keep there hands out of... and 1 is the white mans poccet!!!!

Real godamn talk!!!

J-Prince is hated on hard because of his genius. Distribution is the key in this rap shit.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2009, 10:05:17 PM by BIGWORM »

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
« Reply #48 on: January 09, 2009, 10:03:39 PM »
me and 4 was cooL enuff to where he use to come to my hood flamed up and all my homies would stand down!!!!

4 and Game were pretty close... Fase was 4's idol! That nigga loved Big Fase Hunned!!!

haha...thats crazy...about the flammed up thing...thats wassup tho...he was a dope on the mic too i thought

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

STREETWISE

« Reply #49 on: January 09, 2009, 10:05:15 PM »

I think when Suge, J Prince, and Irv Gotti started talkin about getting a distribution company, it was over... Niggas started gettin
federal cases, like the industry turned there bac on them dudes... dont think the man was feeling niggas with a distribution company
If u look, none have been the same since... like when BiiL Cosby was talkin about buying a public channel... just certain things niggas
gonna have to keep there hands out of... and 1 is the white mans poccet!!!![/b]

i forgot all about that shit, intresting

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: January 09, 2009, 10:08:04 PM »
thats waz up

DMX is fucced up.... Cocaine is a helluva drug

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

aaamusicgroupwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • AAA Music Group - Mega Producers
« Reply #51 on: January 09, 2009, 10:12:37 PM »
I been a fat boy since 12.... LOL

But I been always been a poppin ass fat boy...

feel me?

gonna have to keep there hands out of... and 1 is the white mans poccet!!!!

Wow...u know what...look at J.Princes Rap-a-lot, The Inc, Deathrow, all shut down....

I mean Prince and the Inc are around...but they aren't what they were....

AS far as the whitemans pocket....it's sad but true...

there are people up in power positions that will do everything in thier power to keep the control...even in small entities to keep the control white...

I'm white...but I see the big picture...I see what going on. The Jews funnily enough run the world..

How did they do it? Lying, stealing, cheating....( Rockefellers ) ...but instead of pulling out a gun and robbing you, they wear a suit and smile in your face, then when you turn around, they fuk u in the ass and then tell you you owe them for the fucking....

This world is built on lies, greed and power...

Watch this " Recession " get fixed....how? Abolishing the dollar, and introducing the Amero.....( like the Euro )

I know this is a rant....but it kinda got me thinking how real this world is, and how we really can't get ahead of the " Design " unless u run a buisness, and even then there are restrictions....

Even Suge, Prince and Gotti got " Capped " on furthering there success. You are only allowed to get so far...

Twitter us: @TECHNIEC @BLOCREBELMEDIA @aaamusicgroup @Longbeachls

ALBUM:  Techniec & L's Present: Blacklist - Purchase here: http://bit.ly/hF7JxS

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

FOC

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Still Here Still Workin Still FMG/Blu Division/PMG
« Reply #52 on: January 09, 2009, 10:42:03 PM »
Why you aint put that song you did with Nate Dogg and JR Rotem onto the Fuck Glasses Malone tape? That shits crazy!
Who I'm Working with right now: Glasses Malone, Ya Boy, XO, Topic, Crooked I, Juice, Black, Big Fase 100, B-Fly, Greedy, Mack Maine

www.myspace.com/focbeats

http://twitter.com/FMGFocus

Jaydc555

« Reply #53 on: January 09, 2009, 10:54:18 PM »
Damn Malone I have to say that doing right here this gave me new found respect for you.I always liked your music and I remember the first time I really took notice of you and followed your career was when kingdome come dropped and your wrote piece on it when everyone was flaming it.I loved that album because jay was showing maturity and it was adult hip hop.but people don't change. but not many artists do this for fans.I think you hit the nail on the head with suge.People are so quick to forget what he did for the coast.Its a damn shame that crook and Eastwood didn't get their chance to blow.But suge had enemies let's face it they did not want a man with power and intelligence around.2PAC gets shot survives days and days looks like he's going to pull through then dies.the only witnesses are soon murdered and suge is thrown in jail.death rows reign was over.then when he looks like he's going to takeover again everyone he works with gets fed cases.I mean if people don't see what's really going on they are blind.   Will crooked be on your album?do you ever work with Eastwood?what are your feelings on the situation between crooked I and snoop?are you going to push a new single for the album?would you ever work with tech n9ne?and one more just for fun what's your favorite book?

« Reply #54 on: January 10, 2009, 07:12:47 AM »

Do you think you can convince Fase to release some more of BBs shit? He doesnt have to go all out and drop it all but a couple songs would be nice.  8) Thats if you and Fase still talk after what happened with the whole management and shit.

Glasses M

• 'G'
« Reply #55 on: January 10, 2009, 07:22:53 AM »
Crooked is not on this album...kinda already been done for a whille now. just made a few modifications.

I have done a song or 2 with Eastwood... just look it up, its around.

That Crooked I vs Snoop shit is crazy. I really neva understood the problem. I always wondered if it stemmed bac to Crooked's Death Row days.
Before I could really commented, I'd have to know what was the drivin force of Snoop sayin the shit he said in that interview that kicced all the bullshit off.

Sun Come Up is officially the new single off of Beach Cruiser. It was originally schedule to just appear on my album and appear on Ross and Stunna's album
as a single but since they delayed the release of their album, they wanted me to have it. Slim really loves the song, he also loved Lollipop when none of us
understood it. So I'ma go with that. Right before the album drops, I'll drop my new single produced by E.P. called "Make Me Stronger". Can't wait
till you guys hear that. Its amazing.

I actually have some stuff going withTech 9ine already.. He could easily be the most underrated rapper ever. His business savvy is ridiculous, and lyrically
the nigga is sharp ass a razor. I recommend niggas chec out that "Cry Baby" song on his latest album.  You will here some stuff with me and Tech real soon.

My favorite book as of Jan 9, 2009 would be "Ruthless" by Jerry HelLer........

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
« Reply #56 on: January 10, 2009, 07:23:17 AM »
why do major labels still push albums back again and again? and when are albums money loss?

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

Shango

« Reply #57 on: January 10, 2009, 07:26:30 AM »
u shootin a video for Sun come up ? who else is on your album ?

Glasses M

• 'G'
« Reply #58 on: January 10, 2009, 07:35:10 AM »
A couple niggas I kno have 4 Cent's whole mixtape, I think Fase didnt want you to hear it the way it was.
Hunned got a certain way he does music, I think he wanted you to hear 4 the right way. He got a cold ear.

Labels have gon crazy in 2009, LOL. Every artist dam near is held to a certain number of success, when really it should
be a situation by situation thing. Now they all want you to have global success immediately. No one wants to build
a career anymore. I remember when Jay came out, I was one of the only niggas in my hood who was bumpin him.
Like thats how music used to be. You grew project by project. Now they want it all first L.P., hence you have delays
of an album being released. They want the whole world to be at attention the first day an album comes out.

Well that's in the eye of a company. Normally when an album cant recoup the money spent on the album(promotion, Production, advance)
its considered a lost. But sometimes a company will invest in an artist career with a mind to get it bac in the long haul.

Paul

« Reply #59 on: January 10, 2009, 07:37:03 AM »
Will you be doing anything with Nipssey Hussle? maybe on a mixtape or his debut album?
funkyfreshintheflesh