Author Topic: 2009: Questions for Glasses Malone????  (Read 6878 times)

Re: 2009: Questions for Glasses Malone????
« Reply #120 on: January 11, 2009, 05:54:47 AM »

Active, do they have 106 & Park In Poland.. LOL.... I was on 106 and Park again this last week...lmao...maybe u missed it...LOL

I peep 106 & Park when its on over here. Do you mean you were actually on or were they just playing your video with Maino and Huey? They done played that on The Deal a couple times already. They give Jay Rock mad plays.

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #121 on: January 11, 2009, 06:47:26 AM »
Hey malone That group with you and crooked I and bishop is like fucken insane,you ever  thought adding lil eazy to the group or is it to late?no offense to the slaughterhouse but I don't wanna hear any of them niggas besides crook.
Bullets aint got no names

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #122 on: January 11, 2009, 07:41:58 AM »
Hey malone That group with you and crooked I and bishop is like fucken insane,you ever  thought adding lil eazy to the group

:nawty: :loser: :stop: :grumpy:

LOL LOL LOL  dear god PLEASE NO
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

penenstamp

« Reply #123 on: January 11, 2009, 08:30:44 AM »
Isent HACK WILSON the same person who asked malone to come to maine?maine lol wtf and called chronic chron chron ha ha ha ah man just kill yourself homeboy everybody knows ur gay now

dont fucc with maine mayne

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #124 on: January 11, 2009, 08:33:08 AM »
Isent HACK WILSON the same person who asked malone to come to maine?maine lol wtf and called chronic chron chron ha ha ha ah man just kill yourself homeboy everybody knows ur gay now

i didnt ask him TO come to maine, i asked if he's ever been here.  there's a difference.

mariuanhoe is just cranky because he's an illiterate loser who gets his stupidity put in check by Hack Wilson, baseball's only 191 RBI man.
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #125 on: January 11, 2009, 09:00:32 AM »
Thanks G Malone

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

kuruptDPG

« Reply #126 on: January 11, 2009, 09:33:01 AM »
1) How you doing homie?
2) Is your mum out of jail yet?
3) What's the release date for your album?
4) What's happening with the album with you, kam & yung bruh?
5) I do feel that the new westcoast artists and og'z are seperating from each other, why do you think this is? Crooked I said OG's mentality are go get your own and fuck the rest, you agree?
6) What's happening with the Brotha Lynch collabo, you have to get something sorted out between you two?
7) Why don't you do a Hip Hop Weekly like Crooked I?
8) A problem for the westcoast is artists not being active as they used to be, do you see it like that? I mean there's so many artists eg Bad Azz, King T, Richie Rich etc etc etc.
9) Do you have any unreleased tracks from maybe deathrow times or aftermath that none of us have? If yes then anychance you leaking them?
10) Relating to the question 9, obviously back in the 90's and 2002 and before rappers had a lot of good beats out there, lets just say you had an aftermath or deathrow track that no ones is gonna hear and it like 1 of the best beats ever and you decide to use that beat, would you do it?

thanks

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #127 on: January 11, 2009, 09:51:22 AM »
Damn homie malone can't answer all those questions ask him one or two at the most
Bullets aint got no names

BigEEE

• 'G'
« Reply #128 on: January 11, 2009, 10:55:52 AM »
What up Glasses, just want to wish you good luck in this fucked up west coast/ hip hop era your going through.
One question, what is the 1 thing your missing for your album to drop. (I know it might be complicated to narrow it down to 1, but the biggest reason)

Good looken, been bumpen yo shit for a minute now.

Glasses M

• 'G'
« Reply #129 on: January 11, 2009, 11:17:17 AM »
What's your opinion on the Rick Ross being a co controversy?

Nawww, I dont really care. The Nigga had a job. He a alright nigga with me....

g .. did u ever collab on a track with billboard ?

The night he was killed, we were supposed to collab. On Me. That shit still fucs with me. All his homies show a nigga hella love tho.

and you and fase going to work things out ?

Fase will always be my nigga. Even when things seem at the worse, I'm forever gratefuL.

where u filmin the video for the new single in miami or in LA ??

I'm prayin for L.A. but it will most likely be Miami, because every other nigga on the record is based outta there.

whats your take on MC Juice, the real juice?  (the good one)

Lol... was that a shot at BWS Juice? MC Juice is a beast. Been checcin different you tubes out on him for a minute.

were you feelin ICE CUBE'S RECENT ALBUM?

Yea. That shit knoc... "I Got My Locs  8) N"

you ever thought adding lil eazy to the group or is it to late?

Naww, But I'm plannin to get him on a cut or 2.

How you doing homie?

Gettin money my nigga... thats alL

Is your mom out of jail yet?

Moms got sentenced to 240 months... she still got 180 months left I'm thinkin.

What's the release date for your album?

March/ApriL... U gonna see alot of stuff start poppin off for me. MTV, BET... radio wise...

What's happening with the album with you, kam & yung bruh?

In the works.... I wanna try and do a collab album every year atleast. This year mos def should be "No Country For Old Men"... LOL

I do feel that the new westcoast artists & og'z are seperating from each other, why do you think this is?

I wish I knew. You most def dont come in the game wanting to compete with your favorite artist in music. They kinda leave you no choice.
It was told to me that Snoop once said "Them lil niggas gon have to move me out the way like We did Eazy and them." Dont kno how tru
that was, but if it he did say that which I believe he did, "NO MUTHAFUCCIN PROBLEM"

Crooked I said OG's mentality are go get your own and fuck the rest, you agree?

Yea, it seems that way. Its nothing personal. I love Cube, Snoop, and every other veteran with a passion. they're music help raise me.
But I'm trying to feed me and mines, so if it means we gotta clash lyrically shit, we gon duke it out on the mic. Cuz in that booth, we equal.
No matter how much of a fan of there's music I am. I'm love this hip hop shit. Its like exercize for the brain. Feel me? LOL

What's happening with the Brotha Lynch collabo, you have to get something sorted out between you two?

We got something on a couple other peoples album together coming out.

Why don't you do a Hip Hop Weekly like Crooked I?

Cuz I couldn't do it better than he did!

A problem for the westcoast is artists not being active as they used to be, do you see it like that?

Yeaa, Neither East Nor West Coast have been releasing new artist. Thats the problem.

Do you have any unreleased tracks from maybe deathrow times or aftermath that none of us have? If yes then anychance you leaking them?

No....

Relating to the question 9, obviously back in the 90's and 2002 and before rappers had a lot of good beats out there, lets just say you had an aftermath or deathrow track that no ones is gonna hear and it like 1 of the best beats ever and you decide to use that beat, would you do it?

Of course! That had the best shit ever bac then. I wish some West Coast producers would step up now and come with it,
So I wouldnt have to go see DJ Toomp and Mannie Fresh.

what is the 1 thing your missing for your album to drop. (I know it might be complicated to narrow it down to 1, but the biggest reason)

Nothing.. Just had to be mastered. I'm working on album 2 and 3 now...

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #130 on: January 11, 2009, 11:22:23 AM »
hey Glasses, whast your take on Ill Bill?  and Necro? 

what are your sports teams?  you for the Giants today?

teletomble

« Reply #131 on: January 11, 2009, 11:25:25 AM »
Whatever Happened To "The Sermon EP" (I Think That Was It, From Inside "White Lighting")

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #132 on: January 11, 2009, 11:44:10 AM »
DAMN ON SOME REAL SHIT,
I OR OTHERS MIGHT NOT BE FEELIN (ALL OR NUTHIN) G'S MUZIK, BUT BY HIM SLIDIN THRU HERE AND ANSWERIN DAMN NEAR EVERY QUESTION, THATS SOME REAL SHIT!!
GOOD LOOKIN OUT G!!!
KEEP IT G'D UP!!
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #133 on: January 11, 2009, 12:00:23 PM »
is he related to Karl Malone?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #134 on: January 11, 2009, 12:26:45 PM »
thats waz up at least G is backin down to anyone (on his own coast for a pass)

What's your opinion on the Rick Ross being a co controversy?

Nawww, I dont really care. The Nigga had a job. He a alright nigga with me....

g .. did u ever collab on a track with billboard ?

The night he was killed, we were supposed to collab. On Me. That shit still fucs with me. All his homies show a nigga hella love tho.

and you and fase going to work things out ?

Fase will always be my nigga. Even when things seem at the worse, I'm forever gratefuL.

where u filmin the video for the new single in miami or in LA ??

I'm prayin for L.A. but it will most likely be Miami, because every other nigga on the record is based outta there.

whats your take on MC Juice, the real juice?  (the good one)

Lol... was that a shot at BWS Juice? MC Juice is a beast. Been checcin different you tubes out on him for a minute.

were you feelin ICE CUBE'S RECENT ALBUM?

Yea. That shit knoc... "I Got My Locs  8) N"

you ever thought adding lil eazy to the group or is it to late?

Naww, But I'm plannin to get him on a cut or 2.

How you doing homie?

Gettin money my nigga... thats alL

Is your mom out of jail yet?

Moms got sentenced to 240 months... she still got 180 months left I'm thinkin.

What's the release date for your album?

March/ApriL... U gonna see alot of stuff start poppin off for me. MTV, BET... radio wise...

What's happening with the album with you, kam & yung bruh?

In the works.... I wanna try and do a collab album every year atleast. This year mos def should be "No Country For Old Men"... LOL

I do feel that the new westcoast artists & og'z are seperating from each other, why do you think this is?

I wish I knew. You most def dont come in the game wanting to compete with your favorite artist in music. They kinda leave you no choice.
It was told to me that Snoop once said "Them lil niggas gon have to move me out the way like We did Eazy and them." Dont kno how tru
that was, but if it he did say that which I believe he did, "NO MUTHAFUCCIN PROBLEM"

Crooked I said OG's mentality are go get your own and fuck the rest, you agree?

Yea, it seems that way. Its nothing personal. I love Cube, Snoop, and every other veteran with a passion. they're music help raise me.
But I'm trying to feed me and mines, so if it means we gotta clash lyrically shit, we gon duke it out on the mic. Cuz in that booth, we equal.
No matter how much of a fan of there's music I am. I'm love this hip hop shit. Its like exercize for the brain. Feel me? LOL

What's happening with the Brotha Lynch collabo, you have to get something sorted out between you two?

We got something on a couple other peoples album together coming out.

Why don't you do a Hip Hop Weekly like Crooked I?

Cuz I couldn't do it better than he did!

A problem for the westcoast is artists not being active as they used to be, do you see it like that?

Yeaa, Neither East Nor West Coast have been releasing new artist. Thats the problem.

Do you have any unreleased tracks from maybe deathrow times or aftermath that none of us have? If yes then anychance you leaking them?

No....

Relating to the question 9, obviously back in the 90's and 2002 and before rappers had a lot of good beats out there, lets just say you had an aftermath or deathrow track that no ones is gonna hear and it like 1 of the best beats ever and you decide to use that beat, would you do it?

Of course! That had the best shit ever bac then. I wish some West Coast producers would step up now and come with it,
So I wouldnt have to go see DJ Toomp and Mannie Fresh.

what is the 1 thing your missing for your album to drop. (I know it might be complicated to narrow it down to 1, but the biggest reason)

Nothing.. Just had to be mastered. I'm working on album 2 and 3 now...

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.