Author Topic: 2009: Questions for Glasses Malone????  (Read 6877 times)

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: 2009: Questions for Glasses Malone????
« Reply #135 on: January 11, 2009, 12:35:36 PM »
That's what's up malone good looking out
Bullets aint got no names

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #136 on: January 11, 2009, 04:34:44 PM »

Is your mom out of jail yet?

Moms got sentenced to 240 months... she still got 180 months left I'm thinkin.

damn what did she do? :o
kinda fucked up she cant be there while you're getting successful :-\
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

Paul

« Reply #137 on: January 11, 2009, 04:43:14 PM »
Whats your opinion on Nate Doggs situation and maybe your favourite solo track he has done

For the record i was just listening to "The hardest man in town" and goddamn this is classic
funkyfreshintheflesh

Big_Ron

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #138 on: January 11, 2009, 06:24:33 PM »
Yo Glasses...

If you could form a supergroup with 1 rapper from the east,1 from the south and 1 from the midwest...
who would you pick and why?

Muhfukka

« Reply #139 on: January 11, 2009, 07:06:21 PM »
Whats your opinion on Nate Doggs situation and maybe your favourite solo track he has done

For the record i was just listening to "The hardest man in town" and goddamn this is classic
whats his opinion on nate doggs situation? it sucks dick what other opinion is he going to have damn

penenstamp

« Reply #140 on: January 12, 2009, 12:51:05 AM »
Damn, he ditched my question twice. lol

Why are you not doing those Hip Hop Weeklies anymore? At one point you said you'd do 12.

Jaydc555

« Reply #141 on: January 12, 2009, 12:57:17 AM »
What's the current situation between you and Joe budden and will you work with slaughterhouse?

Jaydc555

« Reply #142 on: January 12, 2009, 01:00:30 AM »
What's your feelings on kanyes album and the whole auto tune craze?

Elano

« Reply #143 on: January 12, 2009, 01:05:11 AM »
Whats your opinion on Nate Doggs situation

:loco:

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #144 on: January 12, 2009, 01:48:27 AM »
Hey malone That group with you and crooked I and bishop is like fucken insane,you ever  thought adding lil eazy to the group or is it to late?no offense to the slaughterhouse but I don't wanna hear any of them niggas besides crook.

Royce,Budden,Joell three of the dopest in the game you fuccin idiot people like you fucc up shit I been knowin about Bishop since 02 and been down with Glasses since 05 down with crooked since Pre Death Row I am awaiting no country for old men

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #145 on: January 12, 2009, 02:00:45 AM »
since others have asked,and I want the answer how do you feel about Slaughterhouse?

speaking of that I know you are working on your next albums (since you said so) can I have the Meetro beats you pass on?or at least spit an official remix on something

o yeah you seem coo with Lupe Fiasco but will you collab with other dudes from Chicago like Juice(you checced his shit on youtube you said),Vakill (lyrically aint too many dudes seeing him)

Being from out here going through the hood,and the suburbs I known about Crooked I since Wake Up Show with Chino XL,You since my cousin handed me a flyer on christmas eve for your album release party,Bishop since his homie said he was dope (before aftermath),Nipsey Hussle (when I worked at the ralphs on crenshaw/slauson)Mykestro (since Chords told me bout him),ab-soul (since high school) just wanted to say it is nice of you to do this

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #146 on: January 12, 2009, 03:40:01 AM »
You fagget lil bitch u want a cookie just cuz u knew about chino xl b4 anybody else did,aint nobody on the west coast feeling joe budden and the other two besides little white kids like you.this is the west coast home of
Crooked,yukmouth,spice 1,brotha lynch,x-raided,malone,lil eazy,dr dre, fuck everybody in slaughter house besides crooked
Bullets aint got no names

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #147 on: January 12, 2009, 06:01:58 AM »
Damn, he ditched my question twice. lol

Why are you not doing those Hip Hop Weeklies anymore? At one point you said you'd do 12.

he said because Crooked does it better
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #148 on: January 12, 2009, 06:03:06 AM »
You fagget lil bitch u want a cookie just cuz u knew about chino xl b4 anybody else did,aint nobody on the west coast feeling joe budden and the other two besides little white kids like you.this is the west coast home of
Crooked,yukmouth,spice 1,brotha lynch,x-raided,malone,lil eazy,dr dre, fuck everybody in slaughter house besides crooked

LOL @ listing lil eazy

crooked i > chino xl > anyone on that list
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Paul

« Reply #149 on: January 12, 2009, 06:16:23 AM »
Whats your opinion on Nate Doggs situation

:loco:

lol i was drunk, meant to say if hes near to recording tracks again
funkyfreshintheflesh