Author Topic: 2009: Questions for Glasses Malone????  (Read 6932 times)

aaamusicgroupwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • AAA Music Group - Mega Producers
Twitter us: @TECHNIEC @BLOCREBELMEDIA @aaamusicgroup @Longbeachls

ALBUM:  Techniec & L's Present: Blacklist - Purchase here: http://bit.ly/hF7JxS

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

80s baby

Re: 2009: Questions for Glasses Malone????
« Reply #181 on: January 12, 2009, 04:28:10 PM »
yea g malone how many tracs you doing for the album

some girls we re spreading rumors techniec works at verizonwireless call center in irvine
but who cares how cuzz get his money..its all about the album

im waiting for some new techniec shit mac 10 should have been dropped him

Salo

• 'G'
« Reply #182 on: January 12, 2009, 05:25:00 PM »
Are You Doing & Releasing Material With (Dj) Quik ???
Can We Expect To See Sum More Sounds & Production From Goldeneye Like How U Guys Got Down On "MALONE" ??

Get @ US !

WEST !!!!!!!!!!!

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #183 on: January 12, 2009, 06:44:03 PM »
Yeapp its alright if ur pussy hurts just don't take it out on me,this is the WEST COAST. you don't even know what race u are am I white am I black? Get the fuck out of here with that malone can I get some beats lol u think he's gonna do some shit with you on the net?get at him in real life.

I hope you are younger than 10

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #184 on: January 12, 2009, 06:55:00 PM »
Yeapp its alright if ur pussy hurts just don't take it out on me,this is the WEST COAST. you don't even know what race u are am I white am I black? Get the fuck out of here with that malone can I get some beats lol u think he's gonna do some shit with you on the net?get at him in real life.

I hope you are younger than 10

no hes just a dumb fuck
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #185 on: January 12, 2009, 07:35:10 PM »
Both you jotos are dumb the closest you'll get to be affiliated the cali is buying a dr dre cd, living in MAINE lol enough said homie
Bullets aint got no names

davida.b.

« Reply #186 on: January 12, 2009, 09:54:01 PM »
Glasses, are those Ghostface tracks you talked about in the Dubcnn interview you did a while back EVER gonna surface?

80s baby

« Reply #187 on: January 12, 2009, 10:31:07 PM »
yo to aaamusicwestgroup man see if techniec can hook me up wit the blaccberry storm man.since he works for verizonwireless...that phone is official send me a  pm if you can
g malone why does everyone think k boy is like a new westcoast kurupt
thats wwhy i think most niggaz just started listening to rap must not heard kurupt on lyrical gangbang bac in 92
above the rim soundtrac this is doggpound 4 life he shouted out my nigga kenny mac from 60s
o r the infamous dogg food tha came out on halloween 95
k boy sounding like a young kurupt nigga please stop it
all he raps about is gangbangin and his hood
kurupt never talked about 60s in like 50 percent of his raps
this is not even kurupt best verse but lets put it like this
if kboy can spit some bars like kurupt did on kuruption on that trac gimmewhatugot wit barshawn
that song on east coast disc  number 4 holla at me
i still think that cd was more complete than streetz is a mutha

80s baby

« Reply #188 on: January 12, 2009, 10:44:09 PM »
another question to g malone why does ice cube and snoop need to show yall niggaz love to be honest
i mean know one is not that big on a new snoop and cube album now of days
like we we re bac in the early 90s when snoop comes out its like its just another snoop album
i did like r and g that was the best cd he did since the last meal

cube aint drop nothin tight since war and peace vol 1
i did like a few tracs on laugh now cry later..growin up is the best song this nigga done in years since ghetto vet dr frankenstein penitientary

you talkin to a nigga who knows rap..who wish papoose would have dropped long time ago
you talkin to a nigga who thinks max b if he had the right push can take the rap game to whole another level
listen to max b on jim jones second cd..he made that shit
a nigga who s been on the jacka from the bay..ampacino..been bangin tech9ine shit

rap just aint the same man......cds that are in the changer this week
brotha lynch loaded
redman muddy waters
lench mob guerrillas in the mist
jay z blueprint 2 somehow some way ft beanie and scarface man what if these 3 niggaz would have done a cd together bac in 04
beanie sigel the truth stop chill is the trac
jay roc k dot no sleep til nyc mixtape smooth operator is my shit and yea g malone is on that shit
game l.a.x one of the most underrated cds of this year niggaz be sleepin
c murder life or death
tru tru 2 da game
mitchy slic trigeration station
cbo killa tay moment of truth
daz dillinger retaliation revenge get bac

80s baby

« Reply #189 on: January 12, 2009, 10:51:34 PM »
oh yea did i mention g malone since you listen to rap too and a big fan you have to agree wit me man prodigy from mobb deep has got to be the top 10 best rap artist of all time
to g malone man you bang any saigon...that nigga is dope too......fabolous and joe buddens..man i wish these two niggaz had they..2003 hunger

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #190 on: January 12, 2009, 11:13:43 PM »
Glasses Malone, i'd advise you not to be part of bishop lamont's crusade in disrespecting westcoast veterans like ice cube and snoop dogg.
do not take part in that in any sort of way. these 2 guys paved the way for the westcoast. these 2 guys have done so much for the west, and have put so many cats on, that they dont need to do nothin for nobody anymore. snoop and cube are not obliged to do anything for bishop or anybody else. they have paid their dues. thats dr dre's & aftermath's job to promote bishop lamont. bishop need to quit yappin his mouth like a bytch.
bishop is an ungrateful hater, who dont respect his elders. he dont want to understand the food chain. he needs to check himself.

snoop and cube have done nothin to bishop to warrant any disrespect from him.

bishop wants to diss them coz they aint took him under their wings?... i mean, what the fuck!!! dude has got dre puttin him under his wing.
if he cant be greatful for that, then bishop doesnt deserve to be on aftermath.

bishop and game squashed the beef before, and then when bishop tried to get game to do a song with him, and game refused, and now bishop decided to diss game? bishop is a hoe.

its like bishop needs every single established artist in the rap game to get behind him in order for him to blow up,.... if thats so, then that just means that bishop aint hot enough to blow up, and that aint nobody's fault. he has dre behind him, so he need to shut the fukk up. bishop's a hoe. please tell him this.

glasses malone, i respect you as a rapper, and i wish you all the success, but bishop lamont is a pee-on and will cramp your style.
dont do no diss records with him on the westcoast vets.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2009, 11:21:54 PM by ironmike »

80s baby

« Reply #191 on: January 13, 2009, 01:32:32 PM »
g malone man we gon have to talk about yiour top 10 rappers in southern cali man
your l ist is all fuced up bro
big steele man never heard him rap had to youtube and search found thats what im about (song is straight garbage..sound like a phony bun b and big syke
found a song he did wit birdman (birdman i swear i know he dont write all his shit..but if he flows like he did on juvenile 400 degrees man he can resurrect his career
but this dude big steele on this song rapped like ric ross
so you tell me how is this nigga tight

now this dude mykestro i youtube his shit...he got some cool lyrics..wouldnt label him the top 10 just yet he needs more material

FOC

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Still Here Still Workin Still FMG/Blu Division/PMG
« Reply #192 on: January 13, 2009, 01:53:17 PM »
g malone man we gon have to talk about yiour top 10 rappers in southern cali man
your l ist is all fuced up bro
big steele man never heard him rap had to youtube and search found thats what im about (song is straight garbage..sound like a phony bun b and big syke
found a song he did wit birdman (birdman i swear i know he dont write all his shit..but if he flows like he did on juvenile 400 degrees man he can resurrect his career
but this dude big steele on this song rapped like ric ross
so you tell me how is this nigga tight

now this dude mykestro i youtube his shit...he got some cool lyrics..wouldnt label him the top 10 just yet he needs more material

everybody got they own personal top 10s
Who I'm Working with right now: Glasses Malone, Ya Boy, XO, Topic, Crooked I, Juice, Black, Big Fase 100, B-Fly, Greedy, Mack Maine

www.myspace.com/focbeats

http://twitter.com/FMGFocus

Grim

• Lil Geezy
  • ED HARDY DAN
« Reply #193 on: January 13, 2009, 02:33:09 PM »
What up with you and joe budden , have you spoke to him and will you get on a track with him

80s baby

« Reply #194 on: January 13, 2009, 02:48:46 PM »
if you dont like joe buddens you probably havent heard mood muzik vol 1 thru 3
yea i feel peoples opinions on rap
but when you start naming artist like big steele mykestro bishop lamont as the best out now
u probably havent reached out or listen to someone out of your inner circle
cause the a team was an ill ass east coast group wit joe buddens rip stac bundles ransom and fabolous niggas was spitting bars for days
there s more to music than just west coast shit man
lil wayne used to be weak as fuc i remember getting his first cd bloc is hot..i remember bangin that shit loud pipes
baby bitch you ll never ride 20 inch chrome
its hard to talk to a nigga like me about rap...not to many niggaz i know like me that got the whole no limit collection

everybody entitled to they own opinion but i wanna speak on it....