Author Topic: 2009: Questions for Glasses Malone????  (Read 6920 times)

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
Re: 2009: Questions for Glasses Malone????
« Reply #210 on: January 21, 2009, 11:33:12 AM »
How much is your budget for the album?

How many tracks do you make on average day?

At what age did you start rappin and why?

penenstamp

« Reply #211 on: January 21, 2009, 11:48:10 AM »
For the 3rd time: Glasses, have you ever worked with former CMR artists (apart from Mack 10)?

Not yet... Think I'mma do somethin with Juvie and B Gizzle

I totally overlooked that post, lol

Damn stamp he answered your question and even if he didn't he doesn't need to answer every question don't act like he has to

Hush. :sshh:

Jaydc555

« Reply #212 on: January 21, 2009, 11:54:10 AM »
Ha ha ha

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #213 on: January 21, 2009, 01:06:43 PM »
interesting malone because I told copywrite there was a thread on allhiphop saying he was better than eminem,and there were alot of people that agreed but he told me he stopped reading shit on the net about him negative,or positive because it was a mind fucc

here you are saying you build on it I get where both of you are coming from

K-Dot(no one is as diverse out here),Pr1me (dope lyrics),Ab-Soul (after me best wordplay on the coast),blu (best song maker),Taje (dude got an owkward style that is unique) belong on the top ten but I see where you were at everyone has their own opinion alot of dope dudes out here

h2k4

« Reply #214 on: January 21, 2009, 01:21:04 PM »
yo to aaamusicwestgroup man see if techniec can hook me up wit the blaccberry storm man.since he works for verizonwireless...that phone is official send me a  pm if you can

LMAO!

MIC44

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #215 on: January 21, 2009, 01:25:12 PM »
I want know if the album with MACK 10 is coming soon and when MACK 10's next solo album release ?
What you think of French Rap (what you know about that ...?)? And a collaboration with a french rapper can be interesting for you?

80s baby

« Reply #216 on: January 21, 2009, 03:01:40 PM »
my question to a nigga like you...whats the big deal when a nigga like you game spider loc make videos talking about you good everywhere you go....you can go throw any hoods...last time i checced compton and watts niggaz fuc wit each other...pop gates from leuders he done been done to the jordan downs to hang wit my relatives..but he dont go on youtube and do interviews boasting about it

80s baby

« Reply #217 on: January 21, 2009, 03:03:16 PM »
i meant been down to fuc wit my relatives in grape st..but what does that have to do with the music
are you getting money in these hoods when you kic it wit niggas in westside piru...cedar bloc..or when you fuc wit tragniew niggaz

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #218 on: January 21, 2009, 03:11:51 PM »
how do you feel about the Budden/Saigon beef after hearing both of their songs I think Budden is up 2-0,and along with Royce, on some wax shit can not be fucced with when it comes to diss records I know Budden called because he does not want to battle dudes but saigon kept talking so who do YOU think is getting the best of who

80s baby

« Reply #219 on: January 21, 2009, 03:16:02 PM »
if you really wanna get a buzz g malone cause i remember joe buddens made that statement about you g malone feature akon the way he said it was funny as fuc...
i think k boy diss to joe buddens was like the top 10 weakest disses of all time
i think you should diss joe buddens since you re name is out there and see what it do 

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #220 on: January 21, 2009, 05:44:52 PM »
Yo Glasses, this is a serious question big homie,  do you agree with me that Bishop Lamont is gay and if he wasn't in the rap game he would be considered a nerd in the street and would stay gettin wedgies from all the real g niggaz??

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #221 on: January 21, 2009, 05:46:30 PM »
damn

Yo Glasses, this is a serious question big homie,  do you agree with me that Bishop Lamont is gay and if he wasn't in the rap game he would be considered a nerd in the street and would stay gettin wedgies from all the real g niggaz??
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
« Reply #222 on: January 21, 2009, 05:49:27 PM »

lmfao...wow

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

h2k4

« Reply #223 on: January 21, 2009, 05:53:25 PM »

lmfao...wow

x2.  This guy has quoteables for days, haha.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #224 on: January 21, 2009, 05:57:40 PM »
G,
did you said you was gon do a whole album wit mack 10?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.