Author Topic: 2009: Questions for Glasses Malone????  (Read 6913 times)

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: 2009: Questions for Glasses Malone????
« Reply #285 on: February 20, 2009, 12:00:07 AM »
Enyce enough of this in the thread we are diluting it this thread is about Questions for Glasses besides I spit for all those dudes in person. I could name a bunch of other dudes who know I get busy with this shit. No more in this thread all pms from here on out

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #286 on: February 20, 2009, 12:10:18 AM »
haha aite ima throw G malone's in the post to make it official
but nah you said i seem interested let me give you an example
ill start wit G Malone
when he first started he was dope.  that was when his muzik first started leakin.  aite then he went the industry route.
but a better example would be planet asia
i never checked for his muzik.  but then i finally checked for it, and he can spit str8 up. 
I was jus, damn planet fuckin asia is mad dope
so yeah reason im askin for your mzuik cuz I try and give everything a listen and then comment.  I live for this muzik shit (especially westcoast hardcore rap) but whatever it is Im always lookin for heat to listen to and talk about.  muffuccaz call me a hater etc...cuz i dont go along wit what they want or what they like, them types of muffuccaz never get anywhere in life. 
thanx to dr. dre's muzik
scarface
tech n9ne
RZA
GZA
DJ MUGGS
and others. 
for always comin thru wit the heat
thats why i said you better be able to take the heat, cuz if your muzik is wack, you gon hear some negative shit, but if it aint thenyou wont.  that dont mean start shootin tho.  muffuccaz cant take the heat like some members and artists on here, and they get hurt
bottomline always lookin for heat roccs.  ill be on the look out. 
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

G.F.G. Records

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • http://www.youtube.com/BiggRayWest
« Reply #287 on: February 20, 2009, 02:52:28 AM »

Soopahigh

« Reply #288 on: February 20, 2009, 05:15:58 AM »
Originally Beach Cruiser was said/rumored to be produced by Battlecat, Warren G & Quik.  What happened to that plan?

yeah i remember that
What happened ?

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #289 on: February 20, 2009, 06:35:49 AM »
 LMAO YEAPP being an internet rap star you don't even have a myspace with music on damn u sure are on ur hussle ha ha lil bitch
Bullets aint got no names

rap critic

« Reply #290 on: February 20, 2009, 09:44:10 AM »
are niggaz really that scared of this little 5 11 spider loc nigga Hey Malone, are you ever going to work with Spider again? Do you believe he's the west kept secret?

Of Course.... I actually do... he has the potential to be the new generation Scarface
what kind of comment is this man..
are you serious with this nigga or is this a joke this nigga spider loc has no subject matter
that blutiful world concept was taken from a rapper from the east coast im still doing my research.
ecc 97 his street aint the hardest out the coast its the 6 pac and the 118s them niggaz is deep

LOWKEYLOCO

« Reply #291 on: February 20, 2009, 03:29:46 PM »
rap critic get off loc's nuts. u sound like a super groupie 8)