Author Topic: 50 CENT TO BUY DEATH ROW?  (Read 1037 times)

The Flying Dutchman

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: 50 CENT TO BUY DEATH ROW?
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2009, 04:05:17 PM »
Dre really should buy it. It was supposed to be his label in the first place.
it was??? what about mr.knight? he had nothing to do with it?

he sorta just took over...

Suge brought the money to the table... not his own money but still...

The Flying Dutchman

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2009, 04:07:23 PM »

yeah because there is a huge demand for this internet rapper

lol, you dont like Crooked I do you?

MarshColin

« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2009, 04:09:13 PM »
I dont know why snoop or dre just buy that shit
i think maybe they dont want to re-ignite war with suge who still apparently thinks he owns the label.
anybody who buys death row, is a dead man in suge's eyes, so i guess snoop and dre would rather not have to deal with the bullshit that comes with possesing the ownership of death row. its one thing to go callin suge names, but its a whole other thing when it involves money and business. people kill for money, and death row is suge's bread n butter. thats how he eats, so when the food's forcefully taken out of a guy's mouth, then things can get ugly.

No they don't want to buy it because they have better things to invest their time and money on. Everybody is saying Suge is gonna be pissed and is going to threaten whoever buys Death Row but that is all bullshit if you ask me. Suge probably wants it to be sold so he can get this huge debt he has called Death Row off his back and be done with the bankruptcy shit.

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2009, 04:11:09 PM »
i think maybe they dont want to re-ignite war with suge who still apparently thinks he owns the label.
anybody who buys death row, is a dead man in suge's eyes, so i guess snoop and dre would rather not have to deal with the bullshit that comes with possesing the ownership of death row. its one thing to go callin suge names, but its a whole other thing when it involves money and business. people kill for money, and death row is suge's bread n butter. thats how he eats, so when the food's forcefully taken out of a guy's mouth, then things can get ugly.

I dont think anybody is scared of suge no more thats a 90's thing and suge got knocked the fuck out by a hair dresser being of suge now is like being scared of mike tyson thats back in the day shit.

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2009, 04:34:12 PM »

I dont think anybody is scared of suge no more thats a 90's thing and suge got knocked the fuck out by a hair dresser being of suge now is like being scared of mike tyson thats back in the day shit.

Hahahahaha shit run up on tyson thinking its sweet and hell still knock the average nigga out fat,out of shape,and all.

Suge always had Goons around that's why people were scared that could have happened back in the 90's. I remember something like RBX had supposedly put hands on suge back in the day.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2009, 04:49:36 PM »
bs and even if he did he would fuck everything up by adding him self to songs

Jimmy H.

« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2009, 05:20:47 PM »
But Suge isn't in a position to go to war with anyone. It might irritate him a little but from a realistic perspective, Suge is a businessman. He understands how business works so I doubt he would take it to such a ridiculous personal degree that they bought back their masters. It would just be another in an already long list of reasons why he don't like Dre and Snoop.

Jaydc555

« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2009, 02:29:52 AM »
I don't think suge has any real effect on matters.I'm not sure who's going to buy it but its a good purchase that's for sure.just using their catalogue they'd easily make money off this.then add in all the amounts of unreleased material.I'd love to hear danny boys album as well as crook eastwood etc

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2009, 05:59:07 AM »
fake

thebayinthebildin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2009, 09:49:35 AM »
It’s kind of like Yung Berg’s chain!

LMFAO!!!

But yeah, if he buys that shit, he better release Crooked I's album with the quickness dammit...

yeah because there is a huge demand for this internet rapper

fuck u faggot crooked i shits in dj quiks face. kill urself.