Author Topic: New X.O. Mixtape 'Slugz N Stitchez' Dropping Soon (Cover Inside)  (Read 1363 times)

00X2X

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/rW6GVvOgcsY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/rW6GVvOgcsY</a>

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: New X.O. Mixtape 'Slugz N Stitchez' Dropping Soon (Cover Inside)
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2009, 07:02:13 PM »
X.O FT. NU JERZEY DEVIL - BY MY SELF
http://www.zshare.net/audio/5399155761d61ba8/

Props...dope track...sounds like Tre Beats on the beat.

Muhfukka

« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2009, 07:13:37 PM »
honestly thats one of the worst covers i have ever seen that is like a perfect example of how gay and fake shit has become

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2009, 07:20:34 PM »
nah whats crazy to me is how all of a sudden hes down wit game and look at him in that shit flossin wit that chain
and his homies say hes been down wit game
yeah but before that he was down wit ras kass and look how hes talkin bout his homie that helped him come up in the game FIRST!!
MONEY IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL!!!
WHO GIVES A FUCK IF GAME TOOK YOU ON TOUR ROUND THE WORLD, RAS KASS PUT YOU ON FIRST HOMIE, YOU GON DOWN TALK HIM JUS CUZ YOUR NEW BOSS AINT DOWN WIT HIM???
KIND OF SHIT IS THAT!!
AT LEAST ADMITT THAT HE HELPED YOU, EVENTHO THE TRUTH HURTS!!!

honestly thats one of the worst covers i have ever seen that is like a perfect example of how gay and fake shit has become
« Last Edit: January 11, 2009, 07:24:39 PM by enyce »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2009, 07:46:41 PM »
xo's problems with ras kass have got nothin 2 do with game .. totally seperate issue .. u dont know what went down between them so hopefully scip can elbaorate on it when nima interviews him !!

So now it a issue to rep for game and the team who is holdin him down??  how is that any different to when some one joins a situation like young money ,, grand hustle dipset etc ??

game didnt have to put XO in his video clips , let him open for him in front of thousands of people overseas in regions he never been before ,that in turned helped XO form relationships with fans , artists , promoters and dj's in these regions..he stayed in 5 star hotels all round the world and US while they   promotin LAX, and he hasnt had to reach in his pocket once for any of this .. Game even shouted him out as the next artist to blow from the west on 106 and park !! when he was promotin LAX ..

So after all this its wrong for Scip 2 represent for ol boy that has held him down and given him a shot ?? Some of ya'll speak about loyalty but dont even know what i means ..
« Last Edit: January 11, 2009, 07:54:55 PM by Soopafly »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2009, 08:03:31 PM »
this is comin from a fans point of view and are str8 facts!!!

SIT BACK FOR THE RIDE:
years back before game was EVER IN THE PICTURE a rapper by the name of SCIPIO was down wit another WEST COAST VET, ONE OF THE BEST TO EVER RAP POSSIBLY. that rapper that he was down wit was RAS KASS.
durin the time that scipio was down wit RAS KASS, he wasnt fuckin wit game.  maybe a short time after but not at the exact same time.  RAS, put scipio on his compilation that moved good units for an indie artist (Especially for someone like scipio who was a nobody) that was his first project he was on and it was put together by Ras. 
aite shit happens wit homies, and they split. 
he hooks up wit game at some time.  but doesnt move forward. 
then he hooks up wit game again (after his stint wit taje and them) 
NOW HES DOIN INTERVIEWS AS IF HES BEEN DOWN WIT GAME FROM DAY 1, HES JUS RECENTLY BEEN DOWN WIT GAME HEAVILY, JUS RECENTLY HES BEEN TOURIN THE WORLD. 
YOU FORGOT GAME IS ON HIS 3RD ALBUM
THATS 3 WORLD TOURS LATER!!
AND IN THESE INTERVIEWS HES SPEAKIN BAD ON RAS AND X AS IF THEY DIDNT DO NUTHIN FOR HIM!
YOU DONT HAVE TO BE DOWN WIT YOUR X-HOMIE, BUT YOU CANT DENY THE TRUTH THAT RAS HELPED HIM IN THE BEGINNING.  GAME MIGHT HAVE EVENTUALLY HELPED HIM, BUT BEFORE GAME THERE WAS A RAS KASS THAT HELPED HIM.
BUT AGAIN MONEY IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL!
IF I WAS DOWN WIT SOMEONE ID ADMITT THAT THEY HELPED ME OR ADMITT THE TRUTH (WHICH HE IS DENYIN) that dont mean that you cant make diss records or talk bad about other issues/problems but dont deny the truth!!
ANTOHER FACT:
I had homies in the northern killa kali, bumpin his old shit when he was down wit ras.  game was NOT  in the picture!!
GAME came along years later!! his newest best "friend"!!   
NOW LETS SEE HOW LONG HIS CAREER LASTS AT BWS UNTIL HE GOES AT HIS NEWEST HOMIE!!!
and runs back to taje and them or the next crew for help!!!

xo's problems with ras kass have got nothin 2 do with game .. totally seperate issue .. u dont know what went down between them so hopefully scip can elbaorate on it when nima interviews him !!

So now it a issue to rep for game and the team who is holdin him down??  how is that any different to when some one joins a situation like young money ,, grand hustle dipset etc ??

game didnt have to put XO in his video clips , let him open for him in front of thousands of people overseas in regions he never been before ,that in turned helped XO form relationships with fans , artists , promoters and dj's in these regions.. he been around the country promotin LAX ,= .. Game even shouted him out as the next artist to blow from the west to watch on 106 and park !! when he was promotin LAX ..

So after all this its wrong for Scip 2 represent for ol boy that has held him down and given him a shot ??

some of ya'll speak about loyalty but dont even know what i means ..
« Last Edit: January 11, 2009, 08:06:39 PM by enyce »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

STREETWISE

« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2009, 08:07:48 PM »
^^somebody ban that faggot, your just annoying, scipio was fucking with game before the documentary even dropped retard. some people need to do an iq test before they should be allowed to post

props for the by my self track!
« Last Edit: January 11, 2009, 08:09:26 PM by STREETWISE »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: January 11, 2009, 08:08:14 PM »
YOU CANT BAN THE TRUTH!!!

^^somebody ban that faggot, your just annoying

props for the by my self track!
Cube

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2009, 08:23:41 PM »
that aint the truth .. u only dropped some lil tid bits here n there of your Opinion

When did scipio say ras never gave him a oppurutnity or that he didn't help him ?? All he did was  speak his mind at this current moment - And the fact of the matter is it don't matter what ras did for him at 1 stage - If ras turned around and said im not fuckin with homie no more etc etc .. And he relayed this to Xzibit so xzibit and ras did everythin in their power to stop scipios move forward ... well i'd say he has every right to feel a certain way about ras kass !!!

You forget ras and scipio stopped fuckin with each other along time ago .. You stated before scip wasnt messin with ras kass because of Game .. NOT TRUTH NOT FACT !!

Secondly you have such a big problem with scipio talkin bout about how he feels about some one who originally put him on.. like this is the 1st time this has ever happened LOL ?? r u fo real .. u act like scip owes ras his left hand coz of what ras  did 4 him LOL ..

how about eazy and dre .. ice cube and nwa .. snoop dogg snd suge knight , , jim jones and camron .. the lox and puffy , jae hood and the lox..i could go on and on .!!! Shit happens , deal with it ..just because scipio isn't paying homage to your Idol ras kass doesn't mean you have to get emotional about it

U dont have 2 write a lecture on how Ras is the greates emcee on the coast , 2 make up for scipio not doin it in his interview LOl!!

The only people who can speak the truth on the matter are scipio and ras kass !! and they stopped dealing with each other along time before Game came in the picture

As scip said in his interview - his relationship with game is more of a family situation , shit game fights with his own brother .. If it was a real issue or just about Money then they wouldn't be fuckin with each other to this day .. If this was scrictly a business relationship between Game and Scip , Game would have attempted to wipe Scipio off the map along time ago after he heard scips comments bout him on previous songs and previous mixtapes..

But he didn't .. and that shows you how deep their relationship is 1  !! So this has nothin to do with money but more so loyalty , and the fact Game could look past what scip said and what had transpired between them before - Proves that !!

Thats the Truuthh
« Last Edit: January 11, 2009, 08:33:02 PM by Soopafly »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: January 11, 2009, 08:35:03 PM »
ITS ALL GOOD
IT IS WHAT IT IS!!
you got your facts, do what you want wit em!
i know ras and scipio havent been down, as if I didnt already state that!
its all good
Ima fan of rap muzik, so therefore yeah RAS is dope!
whenever someone says something bout another cats crew the other crews homies defend, I aint mad, do what you gotta do!

that aint the truth .. u only dropped some lil tid bits here n there of your Opinion

When did scipio say ras never gave him a oppurutnity or that he didn't help him ?? All he did was  speak his mind at this current moment - And the fact of the matter is don't matter what ras did for him at 1 stage - If ras turned around and said im not fuckin with homie no more etc etc .. And he relayed this to Xzibit so xzibit and ras did everythin in their power to stop scipios move forward ... well i'd say he has every right to feel a certain way about ras kass !!!

You forget ras and scipio stopped fuckin with each other along time ago .. You stated before scip wasnt messin with ras kass because of Game .. NOT TRUTH NOT FACT !!

Secondly you have such a big problem with scipio talkin bout about how he feels about some one who originally put him on.. like this is the 1st time this has ever happened LOL ?? r u fo real .. u act like scip owes ras his left hand coz of what ras kass did LOL ..

how about eazy and dre .. ice cube and nwa .. snoop dogg snd suge knight , , jim jones and camron .. the lox and puffy , jae hood and the lox..i could go on and on .!!! Shit happens , deal with it ..just because scipio isn't paying homage to your Idol ras kass doesn't mean you have to get emotional about it

U dont have 2 write a lecture on how Ras is the greates emcee on the coast , 2 make up for scipio not doin it in his interview LOl!!

The only people who can speak the truth on the matter are scipio and ras kass !! and they stopped dealing with each other along time before Game came in the picture

As scip said in his interview - his relationship with game is more of a family situation , shit game fights with his own brother .. If it was a real issue or just about Money then they wouldn't be fuckin with each other to this day .. If this was scrictly a business relationship between Game and Scip , Game would have attempted to wipe Scipio off the map along time ago after he heard scips comments bout him on previous songs and previous mixtapes..

But he didn't .. and that shows you how deep their relationship is 1  !! So this has nothin to do with money but more so loyalty , and the fact Game could look past what scip said and what had transpired between them before - Proves that !!

Cube

Muhfukka

« Reply #40 on: January 11, 2009, 08:39:11 PM »
damn you guys take this shit way too serious

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: January 11, 2009, 08:41:15 PM »
all good homie ..no hard feelins

and yes i agree ras is talented..bump his mixtape all the time !!

but back to the topic - check out he mixtape when it drops on the 15th

by the way am i only 1 who thinks thats 1 of the better verses jerzeyy devil has spit ??

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: January 11, 2009, 08:43:51 PM »
nah homie its all good wit me
I aint mad at the homie for what he sayin whether its true or not
and jus cuz I might not like the muzik that hes promotin, that dont mean Im gon hate!

damn you guys take this shit way too serious
Cube

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: January 11, 2009, 10:06:00 PM »
there wll be physical copies  that u can cop !!

h2k4

« Reply #44 on: January 12, 2009, 10:22:27 AM »
there wll be physical copies  that u can cop !!

Is it going to be available on Mixunit or only through his myspace?  Also, what are the tags like on this tape?