Author Topic: Proof That Bishop Made Up This Entire Beef...  (Read 477 times)

Mr. VIP

Proof That Bishop Made Up This Entire Beef...
« on: January 10, 2009, 08:49:46 AM »
straight from g. malone when asked if game ever dissed him and bishop on the radio which is why this whole drama started....

The answer to your question...

Game wouldn't disrespect me, and I dont disrespect him..........

Chuc has done too much for my career! Small or Big it got me my start... I got love for homie forever just on the strength of that...

so there u go proof that bitch-up is basically just out there acting like a.... well bitch.

8)

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Proof That Bishop Made Up This Entire Beef...
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2009, 09:28:38 AM »
bitchup lamont is just being desparate, coz he's scared that he's gonna get dropped from aftermath soon, so he's trying anything to make some hype. pathetic
« Last Edit: January 10, 2009, 09:30:50 AM by ironmike »

thebayinthebildin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2009, 09:47:12 AM »
yawn...... ::)

midwestryder

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2009, 09:54:08 AM »
straight from g. malone when asked if game ever dissed him and bishop on the radio which is why this whole drama started....

The answer to your question...

Game wouldn't disrespect me, and I dont disrespect him..........

Chuc has done too much for my career! Small or Big it got me my start... I got love for homie forever just on the strength of that...

so there u go proof that bitch-up is basically just out there acting like a.... well bitch.

8)
See you are totally wrong & g-malone is lying about it. game dissed bishop & g-malone a 2 years ago. they had a thing about it on westcoastrydaz.so shut up with the bullcrap hate . bishop is not a bitch up like you,hater. game is bi-polar & talks crap about people all time because of that.

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2009, 10:46:54 AM »
Why do people make these bullshit threads? It's like everyone wants bishop to fail and become another hittman, while forgettig that he's given out so much free quality street albums, everyones a fucking hater, for a start game dissed bishop ages ago, so even if game didnt diss bishop etc on the radio who gives a fuck, 90% of these rap beefs are staged, its like the fucking WWE, also why does everyone forget that 50's hype when he dropped was all about his beef with ja, and not to mention games various bullshit, attention seeking made up beefs (Buddens, Yukmouth) which he tried to create a buzz with, so please SHUT THE FUCK UP

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2009, 11:57:25 AM »

real muthafuckin talk!!!!!
cats be hatin on bishop like they jus got into a fight wit they girl
thats pathetic

Why do people make these bullshit threads? It's like everyone wants bishop to fail and become another hittman, while forgettig that he's given out so much free quality street albums, everyones a fucking hater, for a start game dissed bishop ages ago, so even if game didnt diss bishop etc on the radio who gives a fuck, 90% of these rap beefs are staged, its like the fucking WWE, also why does everyone forget that 50's hype when he dropped was all about his beef with ja, and not to mention games various bullshit, attention seeking made up beefs (Buddens, Yukmouth) which he tried to create a buzz with, so please SHUT THE FUCK UP
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Mr. VIP

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2009, 12:01:57 PM »

people make these bullshit thread so stupid people like u will reply to them duh. and is that charles hamilton in your signature? lol straight homo.

8)

Blood$

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2009, 12:06:01 PM »
Game only dissed Bishop in "The Funeral (100 Bars)" back in 2006 as far as I know, he never dissed Glasses... all he had to say was that remark on "120 Bars" but he even said "don't be alarmed this is not a diss..."

stupid beef either way, I like both artists' music and that's all that matters to me  8)

Jome

« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2009, 01:49:09 PM »
5 day timeout for Mr. Very Ignorant Person, for starting bullshit in several threads.