Author Topic: Prince Harry = racist  (Read 1183 times)

Prof@ssor

Re: Prince Harry = racist
« Reply #45 on: January 12, 2009, 10:38:29 AM »
LOL@English accents being cool. most annoying shit in the world. makes me wanna sock someone in the dome.

I think down south american accents make me want to kick someone in the teeth the most.

Australian accent makes me wanna throw up

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #46 on: January 12, 2009, 11:26:59 AM »
LOL@English accents being cool. most annoying shit in the world. makes me wanna sock someone in the dome.

I think down south american accents make me want to kick someone in the teeth the most.

Australian accent makes me wanna throw up

Aussie accents can be pretty sexy actually. Theres this asian aussie girl that always posts videos on youtube, and somehow eveytime i log onto youtube one of her video is always on my homepage so i checked it out. And  to my surprise, an australian accent is quite sexy!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #47 on: January 12, 2009, 01:52:54 PM »
i like girls with english accents
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/FERRCKRtBy4&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/FERRCKRtBy4&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Jared Taylor

« Reply #48 on: January 12, 2009, 02:28:09 PM »
this just goes to show instituinilsed racism prevelant. This is fucking pathetic, then the goverment asks why cant asians or british born asians love england the way they lover their own country.

Coming from someone who can't even spell "institutionalized", we should give a fuck because...why?

and how about i call all white people a honkey, cracker or a whitey?

or how about this all ur white mofo's.. go visit ur local pig farm, jump into a stable and ud blend right in considing the ease at which ud camoflauge with the rest of them.

What, plenty of negroes aren't calling white people crackers all the time and getting away with it? Shut the fuck up...

Jared Taylor

« Reply #49 on: January 12, 2009, 02:30:36 PM »
Up the Ra !!!

You Fenian fucks are still losers.

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: January 12, 2009, 03:16:38 PM »
since when did DubbCC become a spelling test?

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #51 on: January 12, 2009, 03:36:10 PM »
i think the point is......your an idiot.

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: January 13, 2009, 01:34:19 AM »
i think the point is......your an idiot.

its eay to be brave from a distance

bez

« Reply #53 on: January 13, 2009, 06:21:41 AM »
Paki - used to desribe someone from Pakistan
Yank - America
Brit - British

Who really gives a flying fuck. He's in the army, all that shit goes on all day everyday, even if you aint in the army. What people forget is that he's a young lad and he has every right to behave like a young lad.

u call 24 a young lad? he's hardly an irresponisble teenager now is he?

and if u didnt know paki is a derogatory tem

I'm 24 and I say dumb shit all the time. The point is, he's in the army and if he's expected to walk around going 'ohhhhh yesss well I'm a prince so I cant join in with any of the name calling' then youre a fucking idiot. And Paki isnt a derogatory word at all, if someone is from Pakistan then they are a Paki, its not derogatory in the slightest way.

JOB

« Reply #54 on: January 13, 2009, 09:17:20 AM »
what do you guys expect. he is white!!! how many times do eye and ras kass got to say it.

"Understand that regardless of the lofty ideas ingraved on paper
in such documents as the Constitution or Declaration
the basic nature.. of the European American white man
remains virtually unchanged".. so check
This is the nature of the threat" - ras kass

its their nature. at the end of the day they are are evil. even the ones that are sometimes cool . at the end of the day. that evil is there.

bez

« Reply #55 on: January 13, 2009, 09:35:44 AM »
what do you guys expect. he is white!!! how many times do eye and ras kass got to say it.

its their nature. at the end of the day they are are evil. even the ones that are sometimes cool . at the end of the day. that evil is there.

ok now you are just talking shit, please don't use quotes from rappers as your evidence because you look like a dumbass.

« Reply #56 on: January 13, 2009, 09:39:28 AM »
Its exatly the same as us calling our friends "niggas". Why is he suddenly a racist for saying one thing? Its not like he didnt like the guy.

JOB

« Reply #57 on: January 13, 2009, 09:46:16 AM »

ok now you are just talking shit, please don't use quotes from rappers as your evidence because you look like a dumbass.
eye dont need know fuckin quotes. its the fucking truth. white people have done the most despicable, vile, acts on this plant earth!! some way or another............ white people are always directly or indirectly connected to something.

what you think jus because you listen to Nas. your an exception??? your fuckin white. get over it. the problems that this world face is all due to white people.

bez

« Reply #58 on: January 13, 2009, 10:15:28 AM »

eye dont need know fuckin quotes. its the fucking truth. white people have done the most despicable, vile, acts on this plant earth!! some way or another............ white people are always directly or indirectly connected to something.

what you think jus because you listen to Nas. your an exception??? your fuckin white. get over it. the problems that this world face is all due to white people.

Im not going to even answer your dumbass because you have already made yourself look like an idiot in front of everyone.

JOB

« Reply #59 on: January 13, 2009, 10:50:41 AM »

Im not going to even answer your dumbass because you have already made yourself look like an idiot in front of everyone.
its okay. now go sit down in some corner and listen to some rap music, bro!