Author Topic: do you believe in heaven and hell?  (Read 1011 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: do you believe in heaven and hell?
« Reply #60 on: January 13, 2009, 04:31:14 PM »
explain what? do you not get the concept of us having a soul? when we die, where does our energy go? do you know what energy is? or do you not believe in human energy? do you not believe that you can pick up on peoples energy? sad, happy, angry, love, hate, etc. these energies can be tranfered from one body to another. what happens to each persons energy when their body stops working?

dogs can sense fear, anxiety....womens periods....is there a doggie heaven?

who knows...not everything is as simple as the human mind.

Im pretty sure your soul will become a Laker girl when you die... 8)

i will own the laker girls in heaven. you will own the spurs in hell.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #61 on: January 13, 2009, 04:35:11 PM »
explain what? do you not get the concept of us having a soul? when we die, where does our energy go? do you know what energy is? or do you not believe in human energy? do you not believe that you can pick up on peoples energy? sad, happy, angry, love, hate, etc. these energies can be tranfered from one body to another. what happens to each persons energy when their body stops working?

on some real shit, do Jews believe in heaven & hell?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #62 on: January 13, 2009, 04:43:02 PM »

it's much deeper than just heaven and hell, judaism leaves options...but in essence, we believe in an after-life, but not in hell.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #63 on: January 13, 2009, 04:44:22 PM »

it's much deeper than just heaven and hell, judaism leaves options...but in essence, we believe in an after-life, but not in hell.

where would all the bad people go? for example..hitler.  if there is a hell, he is most definitely there...so where do jewish ppl think his soul went?

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #64 on: January 13, 2009, 04:48:59 PM »

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #65 on: January 13, 2009, 04:58:03 PM »

where would all the bad people go? for example..hitler.  if there is a hell, he is most definitely there...so where do jewish ppl think his soul went?

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Floydness

« Reply #66 on: January 13, 2009, 05:18:21 PM »
LOL I like this thread.. too bad I didnt post it where it belongs so I can get my posts over 200 lmao

Hey Ma

« Reply #67 on: January 13, 2009, 07:09:27 PM »
I'd like to believe in an afterlife for my dead friends and family. That part of me wants to believe what elior said about human energy remaining, to me sort of a cosmic stink left behind, a shining. I can't call it. But no I don't believe in the predominant concept of heaven and hell.

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: January 13, 2009, 08:10:11 PM »
'it dont make sense goin to heaven wit the goody-goodies, dressed in white i like black tims and black hoodies'