Author Topic: do you believe in heaven and hell?  (Read 952 times)

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: do you believe in heaven and hell?
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2009, 09:26:04 AM »
lol no1 is too crazy for hell..

Richard is an exception.  That nigga truly was crazy.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2009, 09:37:59 AM »
theres gutta be a heaven cuz we living in hell

Floydness

« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2009, 10:23:14 AM »
to make it simple.. good souls go to heaven and bad souls go to hell (I hope) lol..

MediumL

« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2009, 10:45:18 AM »
'it dont make sense goin to heaven wit the goody-goodies, dressed in white i like black tims and black hoodies'
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2009, 11:01:31 AM »
lol ^^ Heaven has nothing to do with being a person that only had sex to reproduce or not running a red light LMAO.. its a place of xtc (or so I think) where all of the good people go.. it doesnt matter if u had sex when u were 16 or if uve gotten a ticket before lol.. that doesnt dictate how pure your soul is...

thats nonsense. First off, these mythical afterlife hangout spots are ridiculous anyways. Its an idea made up by man to ease their fears about dying. And as for "heaven", it isnt a place where "good people go". Its a place where Christians go. You can be a murderer, and "turn your life over to christ".....and you get in. You can be a kind-hearted person who spent your whole life bringing food to starving children, never hearting a soul...but not be Christian. You dont get in. Other religions obviously have their own idea of the after life....and those are ridiculous also.  But believing in heaven and hell is like believing that Santa will either bring you toys or coal for Christmas.  Its a fairy tail to keep people/ children in line.  

Oh btw.....real heaven would be something like owning a mansion with your own private beach. Being wealthy and havin a bangin ass wife with a big booty and a pretty face...and a horny maid who wants you to pay her salary in dick.

hell would be more like renting a trailer in Barstow with a wife that looks like Rosie O'donell

Some people might find #2 as being more like heaven (i see you Sikotic). But to each his own..
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2009, 11:22:32 AM »
to make it simple.. good souls go to heaven and bad souls go to hell (I hope) lol..

You are far too gullible.

theres gutta be a heaven cuz we living in hell

That's more along the lines of reality.  This is hell and if you can't see that then  :nawty:  Heaven is semantics and can be achieved by anyone whose living right now.  It's up to you.  So what are you waiting for?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2009, 01:24:43 PM »
Train of Thought

2euce 7even

« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2009, 02:09:55 PM »
yes

Muhfukka

« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2009, 02:13:12 PM »
fuck no the idea of heaven and hell was created by rich educated people to keep the poor peasants inspired that there would be a better life for them if they endured their hardships and worked hard for their king. when you die you die there is nothing after that

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2009, 03:00:57 PM »
there isnt a heaven or a hell.

when we die, we DIE.  thats it. 

theyre all "places" invented by man.  just like religion.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

penenstamp

« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2009, 12:59:29 AM »
Here's a true story:
Like 6 years ago I opened a 'Book of Mormon' on a random page. You know what it said? That if you don't believe in God you will go to hell.

:loco:

Sikotic™

« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2009, 01:43:12 AM »
Heaven and hell are what you make of your life while your living. I can't say for certain there is an after life because I haven't died yet. I would love to tell you once I die, but I don't think that's possible.

Whether there is a heaven or hell; that's not the point. Live it up while your here and make it heaven as best as you can because no matter what anyone tells you, they don;t know what's on the other side.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

penenstamp

« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2009, 01:45:16 AM »
no matter what anyone tells you, they don;t know what's on the other side.

Floydness knows.

Sikotic™

« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2009, 01:51:31 AM »
no matter what anyone tells you, they don;t know what's on the other side.

Floydness knows.
Haha, she thinks she knows. Just like every other chistian/jew/muslim/fill in the blank, they "believe". What you believe is not fact.

I do hope there is a heaven. I'm not gonna sit here, lie to myself, and believe there is one though. Even if there is, the majority of us don't deserve to go there according to most religions.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Kool Beenz

« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2009, 01:57:39 AM »
NIK is right this should be in the train of thought

and also i believe that there is a heaven and hell and if you accept god in your life and jesus as your lord and savior you will make it to heaven

id brather believe and hope for something than live my life for nothing....