Author Topic: do you believe in heaven and hell?  (Read 946 times)

Sikotic™

Re: do you believe in heaven and hell?
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2009, 02:00:14 AM »
NIK is right this should be in the train of thought

and also i believe that there is a heaven and hell and if you accept god in your life and jesus as your lord and savior you will make it to heaven

id brather believe and hope for something than live my life for nothing....
Most people I know feel that way. I have a hard time believing something just to be "safe" though. To each their own though.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

penenstamp

« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2009, 02:01:21 AM »

and also i believe that there is a heaven and hell and if you accept god in your life and jesus as your lord and savior you will make it to heaven

And then you stand in front of the gates of heaven and Peter tells you "you're not getting in with white sneakers!"

Kool Beenz

« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2009, 02:06:18 AM »

Most people I know feel that way. I have a hard time believing something just to be "safe" though. To each their own though.

i dont believe it just to be safe i believe it becuase i grew up a christian (baptist) to be exact

Sikotic™

« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2009, 02:11:42 AM »

i dont believe it just to be safe i believe it becuase i grew up a christian (baptist) to be exact
More power to you then. I dunno. As tragic and fucked up as life is, I find it hard to believe in the fairy tale ending known as heaven. But like I said, I won't sit here and tell you whether heven/hell exists because I haven;t died yet, and I haven't gone to either one yet.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Kool Beenz

« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2009, 02:16:58 AM »

More power to you then. I dunno. As tragic and fucked up as life is, I find it hard to believe in the fairy tale ending known as heaven. But like I said, I won't sit here and tell you whether heven/hell exists because I haven;t died yet, and I haven't gone to either one yet.

yeah i guess we have something to look forward to when we die huh?

Sikotic™

« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2009, 02:19:41 AM »

Yup.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Roccy

« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2009, 02:26:34 AM »
Heaven and hell are what you make of your life while your living. I can't say for certain there is an after life because I haven't died yet. I would love to tell you once I die, but I don't think that's possible.

Whether there is a heaven or hell; that's not the point. Live it up while your here and make it heaven as best as you can because no matter what anyone tells you, they don;t know what's on the other side.

Agreed. Live yourlife, do as much as good as you can, and thats all we can do.
how it really goes down..

Chief

« Reply #37 on: January 12, 2009, 02:29:22 AM »
who knows? might be there, or maybe the universe and life as we know it is it!

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2009, 03:39:16 AM »

do you really think its plausible, knowing all we do about the universe and space, that there is a place up there (or down there) where people or "souls" go to when we die? i truly dont think there is.  but like you said, THIS is what counts.  living.  live it up, cause you only get one life.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2009, 08:43:43 AM »
If there's such a thing like heaven and hell, I'll take hell any day over heaven. Who wants to be among the people that go to heaven anyway?

are u being serious? LOL if u are ure leading me to believe that ure a bad person lol...who the fuck would wana go to hell? ONLY a demon who wants to go back home lol...

if you wanna spend your afterlife with people that only had sex to reproduce, never crossed a red light and never laughed about a racist joke... then go do that! >:( :rant: :argue:

do you think hell would have a prime minister and a queen and stuff like that?

if I were to take a shot at what hell would be like if not what I explained, it would be a place where only the deepest darkest, most meanest souls are. I dont about a queen and a minister lol.. ur soul needs to be disgusting and bad to get into hell (if its like that)..

It would be quite an interesting thing to be around the most evil souls ever, like Osama Bin Laden, Stalin, Marc Dutroux, Ghandi, Jack The Ripper and Adolf Eichmann.
would it be interesting if that soul u meet, had murdered your loved one.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2009, 09:57:14 AM »

Yup.

a lot of dirt and the inside of a smelly ass coffin...can't wait.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Floydness

« Reply #41 on: January 12, 2009, 12:19:35 PM »
no matter what anyone tells you, they don;t know what's on the other side.

Floydness knows.
Haha, she thinks she knows. Just like every other chistian/jew/muslim/fill in the blank, they "believe". What you believe is not fact.

I do hope there is a heaven. I'm not gonna sit here, lie to myself, and believe there is one though. Even if there is, the majority of us don't deserve to go there according to most religions.

I NEVER said I know.. where did u read that?? I was talking about possibilities. ::)

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #42 on: January 12, 2009, 12:48:59 PM »
No-

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: January 12, 2009, 06:16:00 PM »
if you don't believe that there is something after this life, then you dont believe you have a soul. you basically believe you're just a body. to me, that's kinda ridiculous.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #44 on: January 12, 2009, 07:04:48 PM »
if you don't believe that there is something after this life, then you dont believe you have a soul. you basically believe you're just a body. to me, that's kinda ridiculous.

why is that ridiculous?  and what is a 'soul' exactly? 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.