Author Topic: do you believe in heaven and hell?  (Read 947 times)

penenstamp

Re: do you believe in heaven and hell?
« Reply #45 on: January 12, 2009, 10:01:47 PM »
if you don't believe that there is something after this life, then you dont believe you have a soul. you basically believe you're just a body. to me, that's kinda ridiculous.

hahahaha

Floydness

« Reply #46 on: January 12, 2009, 10:12:46 PM »
lol ^^ Heaven has nothing to do with being a person that only had sex to reproduce or not running a red light LMAO.. its a place of xtc (or so I think) where all of the good people go.. it doesnt matter if u had sex when u were 16 or if uve gotten a ticket before lol.. that doesnt dictate how pure your soul is...

thats nonsense. First off, these mythical afterlife hangout spots are ridiculous anyways. Its an idea made up by man to ease their fears about dying. And as for "heaven", it isnt a place where "good people go". Its a place where Christians go. You can be a murderer, and "turn your life over to christ".....and you get in. You can be a kind-hearted person who spent your whole life bringing food to starving children, never hearting a soul...but not be Christian. You dont get in. Other religions obviously have their own idea of the after life....and those are ridiculous also.  But believing in heaven and hell is like believing that Santa will either bring you toys or coal for Christmas.  Its a fairy tail to keep people/ children in line.  

Oh btw.....real heaven would be something like owning a mansion with your own private beach. Being wealthy and havin a bangin ass wife with a big booty and a pretty face...and a horny maid who wants you to pay her salary in dick.

hell would be more like renting a trailer in Barstow with a wife that looks like Rosie O'donell

Some people might find #2 as being more like heaven (i see you Sikotic). But to each his own..

???

Floydness

« Reply #47 on: January 12, 2009, 10:14:35 PM »
if you don't believe that there is something after this life, then you dont believe you have a soul. you basically believe you're just a body. to me, that's kinda ridiculous.

why is that ridiculous?  and what is a 'soul' exactly? 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soul   ;D

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #48 on: January 12, 2009, 10:29:05 PM »

why is that ridiculous?  and what is a 'soul' exactly? 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soul   ;D

so basically, your 'soul' is your mind.  so nik is saying that if you dont believe in a heaven or a hell, or something of the like, then you dont have a mind?  lol WTF?!

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: January 13, 2009, 03:37:28 PM »
i never said you have to necessarily believe in a heaven or hell..but there is certainly an energy behind us that is much more than just our body.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #50 on: January 13, 2009, 03:38:29 PM »

so basically, your 'soul' is your mind.

wrong

penenstamp

« Reply #51 on: January 13, 2009, 03:40:23 PM »

i never said you have to necessarily believe in a heaven or hell..but there is certainly an energy behind us that is much more than just our body.

Explain, please.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #52 on: January 13, 2009, 03:46:05 PM »
explain what? do you not get the concept of us having a soul? when we die, where does our energy go? do you know what energy is? or do you not believe in human energy? do you not believe that you can pick up on peoples energy? sad, happy, angry, love, hate, etc. these energies can be tranfered from one body to another. what happens to each persons energy when their body stops working?

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #53 on: January 13, 2009, 03:53:11 PM »
explain what? do you not get the concept of us having a soul? when we die, where does our energy go? do you know what energy is? or do you not believe in human energy? do you not believe that you can pick up on peoples energy? sad, happy, angry, love, hate, etc. these energies can be tranfered from one body to another. what happens to each persons energy when their body stops working?

it dies.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #54 on: January 13, 2009, 03:56:17 PM »
^that's your opinion. it's hard for me to believe that just because your body stops working, so does your energy.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #55 on: January 13, 2009, 04:08:29 PM »

dogs can sense fear, anxiety....womens periods....is there a doggie heaven?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #56 on: January 13, 2009, 04:13:17 PM »

who knows...not everything is as simple as the human mind.

« Reply #57 on: January 13, 2009, 04:22:24 PM »

who knows...not everything is as simple as the human mind.

Im pretty sure your soul will become a Laker girl when you die... 8)
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: January 13, 2009, 04:22:44 PM »
People who take drugs don't go to heaven.

kemizt

« Reply #59 on: January 13, 2009, 04:26:16 PM »
People who take drugs don't go to heaven.

youre gonna tell me that whoever invented the idea of heaven n hell wasnt completely under the influence when they did it? lol righhhh...