Author Topic: (audio) 50 cent on shade45 (talks lil wayne, kanye, & recent songs) 1-10-09  (Read 842 times)

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
real shit cham!!!

props for that Meho. 8)

50 is smart here i think.

lately he throws out his little shots & hopes for a response; but wont get it.

staying on Wayne & embaressing him & letting the people here that shit will probably get Wayne to say something back.

hoping for a response by Wayne wont happen; but almost forcing Wayne into response is a good move.

weather this board likes him or not; he pretty much is running shit. hoping on everything & all over the radio, etc.

so knocking #1 out would be nice for Fif.

& if Wayne doesnt respond after track, after track or if he responds saying he wont go up against 50; it'll just expose him as being a Lil' Bitch. ;)

You two are dispicable.  Come on dukes, you guys sound like labelheads trying to sell the fuck out for sales.  Get it together, put the beef away.

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
fuck that, its been a while since weve had a good beef in hip hop

and it might actually force them to rap better

Jaydc555

I think Wayne would be a weak opponent.he's not a battle rapper what so ever.50 isn't that great either.this would so fucking boring.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
All out Beef war would be the thing Aftermath camp needs. With good luck it would make Em hate something again, haha.

• Muthafuckin' OG
If we talking camps beefin that would be interesting.  A lot of artists, outside of his camp, would ride for Lil Wayne - like everyone 50's ever dissed.  The Midwest, Chicago rappers wouldn't be involved but everyone else would be.  Game would probably jump in for Wayne.  That'll be tight but hopefully all for fun. 

dstyle

• 'G'
This would be the third strike for 50 cent

they call me old school I dont take as an insult look at the new school NO THANK YOU

Nine - B east

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!

See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
real shit cham!!!

props for that Meho. 8)

50 is smart here i think.

lately he throws out his little shots & hopes for a response; but wont get it.

staying on Wayne & embaressing him & letting the people here that shit will probably get Wayne to say something back.

hoping for a response by Wayne wont happen; but almost forcing Wayne into response is a good move.

weather this board likes him or not; he pretty much is running shit. hoping on everything & all over the radio, etc.

so knocking #1 out would be nice for Fif.

& if Wayne doesnt respond after track, after track or if he responds saying he wont go up against 50; it'll just expose him as being a Lil' Bitch. ;)

You two are dispicable.  Come on dukes, you guys sound like labelheads trying to sell the fuck out for sales.  Get it together, put the beef away.

hell no!

hes going after Wayne & tryna take #1 out.

go get 'em fif! 8)

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
If we talking camps beefin that would be interesting.  A lot of artists, outside of his camp, would ride for Lil Wayne - like everyone 50's ever dissed.  The Midwest, Chicago rappers wouldn't be involved but everyone else would be.  Game would probably jump in for Wayne.  That'll be tight but hopefully all for fun. 

If anyone backed up Wayne you know Em would be in their spitting straight Murder, we needa bring diss tracks back to album material, Gimme some more "Backdown", "Bodyguard" or "Go To Sleep" type a shit

krzieg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Live 4 Everything Die 4 Nothing
fifty sounds confident. i hope he makes a hit record
IT'S STILL..........

H.E.A.T
n'
H.E.A.D

Kool Beenz

i hope he ends wayne career

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
for the simple fact that wayne thinks hes the best (and hes not)
not that 50 is...
haha

i hope he ends wayne career
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.