Author Topic: Maxi-Padz vs. CeeRide  (Read 407 times)

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
Maxi-Padz vs. CeeRide
« on: January 03, 2002, 01:20:29 AM »
hell yeah punk, ima make you my bitch   :P     (jus playin)
up to 20 - 25 barz, 3 votes k.O first to 4 votes (cuz there are barely more than 3 steady votes)  i dont midn crew votes, cuz nobody of my crew votes on battles lately anyway lol. but jus cuz im dissin the kingz dont mean its intentional so dont vote aganist me on purpose! be fair.  

the defintion of the kings is a crew fag-packed, 7 peops deadly smacked and rhymes badly-rapped/
everytime they get around, like pac yall go down, drive off in a white caddilac never to be found/
the leader of a wack-gang, spittin aussie shit-slang, jus remember what u throw at me will be returned like boomerang/
i had u buried from day 1 without flipping my tongue, yall scared, beware maxi ive jus begun/
expect me to think u profound, ur blood-stench makes me frown/
I'll beat u wit a evenin-gown/ disguise as a cop give u your third strike/
flowz of the underground, livin the canalization life/
swim in shit all day, u and your fellow rappin butt-wifes/
when u scream it sounds more like u still member of the day-care/
wonda why u won so many battles, got your votes from the wellfare/
paid to be on top, like master p's moviez u flop/
I'll be fair, give u a chance, but like a bungee jump u'll get dropped/
claim u hard, but be honest, you suck and lack of knowledge/
ur lyrics are the same every time, so wheres your message/
i dont sense a single meaning in the rhymes that u write/
been here for a month, spit night after night/
now i have improved and rappin's fun like tony hawk/
dont give a fuck, you wanna say sumthin, step up begin to talk/
commence wit tha killin, see if u'll prevail/
i sustain a steady grip, im destined to never fail/
may lose a few on my path to the number one spot/
as long as i can rip you i'll be happy as fuck/

aight u spit

peace
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

ToNe1904

Re: Maxi-Padz vs. CeeRide
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2002, 11:02:01 AM »
uh oh....cee tryna stomp wit tha big doggz!   8)

that was sum hard shit homie....but, maxi been on a lil break. n i think u bout tah awake a sleeping giant playboy  ;)

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2002, 11:04:49 AM »
let the man handle his bidnezz cuz!   ;D

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

ToNe1904

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2002, 11:09:29 AM »
*takin a step back*

dont wanna become a witnezz tah this lyrical murder homie. LOL RIP ceeride  :P
naw im jus fukin witcha

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2002, 05:00:28 PM »
i jack any melanin fag like a general~store if u wanted in the K.I.N.G.S army you would just be the Generals~Whore/
i beat u till ya genital~sore, ur dick couldnt be "living it UP" if u made Ja Rule~raw/
if ya blink~then~ya~dead, ill rip out ya 'hair follacules' just to let my words sink~in~ya~head/
then inject ya battle record with 'nair~molecules' cuzz im makin it 'stink~and~it~shed'/
ya non supreme flows couldnt 'jab' me with 'bars' if ya name was 'kareem'/ (karren abdul jabbar)
ill rip ya cerebrali 'see thru' ya weak lines and know ya couldnt 'penetrate' my rhymes with 'x-raying machines'/
cortex causin u a sore~neck, u wanna explore~sex?, ill 'fuck' up ya 'whore~text'/
ill give ya text~flows neck~blows until ya cerebral cortex~shows u just a wrecked~hoe/
im defusin~ya~armor of ya battle verse causin u confusion~and~drama/
this fool must be refusin~karma cuzz its ungodly the way im givin this foo contusions~and~trauma/
'CeeRide mean ya crip?' that dont mean ya droppin 'burnin' textuals/
ya ass is still weak like orgy's involvin horny homo sexuals...

hmmm

ya best retrace~ya~own~steps~kid, cuzz ill 'slice ya throat' and make ya 'choke on ya own blood' just to give u a 'taste~of~what~death~is'/
ya raging femcee~glamours is gettin tortured cuzz im 'endin ya career' faster than 'mc~hammer's'/
ya flows is similar to 'master~bation' cuzz you the 'only one feelin' ya wack~creations/
ya homo-sexual vast~relations is whats got me puttin u on a mass~vacation/
im causin thuderous~sin, ill 'stab' you with a 'microphone' just so my 'words can get under~ya~skin'/
since we flowin 'text' ill take ya body and 'edit'~joints till theres 'nuthin' left just like ya 'battle credit~points'/
ill strangle u with nylon, then 'pop ya pupils outta socket' cuzz im the real 'eye-kon'/
have u screamen 'more?' more like a homo whore~tease whose only happy when his daddy fucks his ass and he's begging for more~please

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2002, 08:44:02 PM »
uhm ok someone disregard him beating me and give me a vote, i wanna stay confident lol.   naw its cool.   but i aint no crip   i just say "cuz" to aggravate ToNe.

VOTES!!!!! DONT MATTER WHO VOTES  BUT BE FAIR!!

WCC Hall Of Famer

ToNe1904

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2002, 09:05:16 PM »
honestly, this was a tight battle. cee u came hard az hell homie. all that shit talkin bout KINGZ ud be healthier witout lol. but tha shit was tight. tight punchlinez. tight rhymez. N if that verse was up against almost anybody else on thiz board, it mighta won. Battlin Maxi seem tah bring out tha best inna lotta folkz on hea.  But real shit, once again Maxi came too hard. i mean. damn. this aint a crew vote or nuthin. but ima hafta give it to him on thiz one.

vote=maxi

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2002, 09:07:05 PM »
got no problem with that,  at least u explained it and u were fair to say i didnt suck   ;)    

well maybe crew-votes should be explained so there will be no misunderstandings.

WCC Hall Of Famer

Hittman

« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2002, 02:32:32 AM »
Cee Ride You Started Off Very Strong - Your First 4 Bars Were Near Perfect, Except For The Bullshit You Were Actually Saying.  ;D I Think You Lost It Half Way Through But Managed To Get Back On Track. Your Verse Was Hard To Follow At Points Though.

Maxi, Tight Shit As Always Homie, You Delivered Everything That Should Be In A Rhyme. It Flowed Well, Your Delivered Some Hot Punches.

My Vote - Maxi - Just!!

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2002, 02:35:05 AM »
damn i dont wanna go K.O yet,  one more vote shit,  i want it to be close  lol.      ah well who cares, I'll get back at you maxi, when i imroved more , after i beat (lost to) you  :P

WCC Hall Of Famer

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2002, 04:33:36 AM »
well I am a new member of Kings(maybe) and I want to give a vote to both.........sorry I couldn't pick..........but if you made me pick.....ceeride tried he really did,maxi oh man maxi came so hard it wasn't funny ceeride try again..........hey ceeride how about battleing me?

vote=Maxi
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2002, 04:39:32 AM »
hmm well  nice battle maxi.   lol i allowed crew votes and only king memberz voted... but thats aight cuz i saw yall werent dickridin, and you even acknowledged the blood n sweat i invested n makin maxi shiver haha.   anyway, i'll get back at you maxi!    yeah ruthless i'll battle you

peace

WCC Hall Of Famer

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2002, 02:36:52 PM »
lol@this battle
i guess it was tight
props cee ride keep elevaten man..
u got mad potential.. go to other sites and watch a lot better emcees and how they flow and it gives utips...
thats what i do anyway..
peace
~1~