Author Topic: 01/12/09: Bishop Lamont Talks New Mix-Tape, "Could Have Been You" Leak, Release  (Read 4698 times)

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
By your place you mean that cardbox covered in piss with pictures of snoop in the wife beater?

go listen to your crooked I album
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Jaydc555

Go listen to your auto tune song of the year sexual eruption

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
Go listen to your auto tune song of the year sexual eruption

track still bumps

Jaydc555

How do you have a name like long beach iz active and you dislike crooked I and you like snoop who hasn't been to long beach in ten years?are you stuck in a time capsule in 1993 when he made good music?

Tha Crip

Bishops the shit......he makes good music, im a huge fan of snoop and cube but theres probally things that have happened behind closed doors that we dont know about....he should jus leave cube alone (cubes the shit too), snoop i could care less when it comes to this beef cuz snoop kinda seems like a dick in interviews,  i hope this ends soon....cuz i can bump the shit out of all of bishops street albums before i can bump cubes and snoops recent albums....man those albums sucked, theres only litterly a few songs from each album i can stand to listen to.
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
How do you have a name like long beach iz active and you dislike crooked I and you like snoop who hasn't been to long beach in ten years?are you stuck in a time capsule in 1993 when he made good music?

crooked as an internet rapper is ok nothing more, doesn't mean i have to suck his dick like you do because he's from LB

Jaydc555

Dude.you called that snoop song auto tune song of the year.you couldn't have snoops nuts lodged further in your throat

OG Snoopaveli

Fucc Bishop Lamont !!!!!
Fucc Crooked I too !!!!

For G.Malone thats a bad move....

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
would you be able to pull out the date No Teflon was banned and tell us how i am addicted to dubcnn?

No teflon aka me, was banned around march, since than, i havent visitd dubcnn, thats over 9 months u dumb fucking groupie.

Look at your post count, are u by any chance Camrons Fan? Coz you are as delusional as him... :-\

Lies.
According to the ban center, No Teflon aka yourself was banned on November 10, 2008 and then again on November 30, 2008.
Now you might pull a Shaggy, "It wasn't me", but ask yourself; how many Game groupies from New Zealand do you think sign up repeatedly on Dubcc ?? Answer: 1

So long.

Damn that faggits from my Country :-\...

I couldnt care less if this was a good move or not, fact is we're gonna see a product in stores from the top three New West artists. This shits gonna be insane

YoungCrookedI

damn can´t wait for that!!! Bishop+crooked+malone will destroy these bitch ass wanna be rappers from the hill....man imagine crook will destroy cube&snoop in da cyper...even snoop´s slaves hahahha.

to lbc is active; Nowadays the Internets is movin,record sales are down,except youfuckin name is lil wayne.

• Muthafuckin' OG
As far as I'm concerned Game had it coming talking all that smack about Bishop.  Yeah, Bishop made up a lame excuse to finally diss him but boy did Game deserve it.

Finally, I expect they're going to release juicy details on Snoop and Ice Cube that none of us really know because we're not in the industry.  I wouldn't be surprised if Snoop blackballed a lot of upcoming artists through his connections.  I don't know much about Cube.  I expect the Snoop/Bishop shit to be on a more personal level.   

If it's just Cube/Snoop not riding for them by not being vocal, this is lame for these three artists to start shit. 

I'm still not convinced that's Bishop on Could Have Been You.

Fuck a mtv.  Post an actual interview.

Game gave him a shout out on Kube, in Sep. Bishop Said it himself on Wendy Williams how Game and him are bros, track is coming, its all squashed.

Want a linlk?

If anything, this maks Bishop is More fake, coz at least Game didnt say anything and Bishop was Hyping Game and saying Brothers and shit.

Seems like he is faker than Anybody, riding dick one day and than Dissing the other..Showing his true sides.

Fuck that.  If you want to talk about fakest artists, The Game takes the fucking crown.  This is Bishop's first time doing this shit.  He always been outspoken and honest about Snoop.  As for Cube this is brand new information.  You can be about unity and still diss someone.  According to the interview the dudes they're dissing is the opposite of unity.  Supposedly, The Game pulls some shiesty shit too which I wouldn't put pass hims seeing how bipolar he is.   Cube and Snoop are past they're prime.  The Game was just an ordinary dude who got fame and has good vocals.   He's never been a great rapper.  If it comes to war I'm a side with Bishop, Crooked, and Malone.

STREETWISE

lool bishop turning into spider loc, and lol at him dropping cube and snoop theyve never mentioned him,you can tell bishop knows hes getting dropped or else he wouldnt be goin against dre homies

STREETWISE

[G MAGIC] WHEN YOUR ALBUM COMING OUT BITCHOP? 2013??? DECEMBER 2013???

YoungCrookedI

lool bishop turning into spider loc, and lol at him dropping cube and snoop theyve never mentioned him,you can tell bishop knows hes getting dropped or else he wouldnt be goin against dre homies

Never Goin Happen,cause Dre Learns from his Friend Ivoine...

[G MAGIC] WHEN YOUR ALBUM COMING OUT BITCHOP? 2013??? DECEMBER 2013???

LOL

Webby05

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Im a fan of Bishop, Glasses and Crooked, but I'm not feeling this move, I really dont see what the point is? Going against two industry heavyweights is not a good idea! Also Cube is my favorite rapper, and I have no doubts he would smash all 3 of them in a beef