Author Topic: 01/12/09: Bishop Lamont Talks New Mix-Tape, "Could Have Been You" Leak, Release  (Read 4716 times)

ThisIsTheWestCoast.com

• 'G'
damn now bishop is putting CUBE and SNOOPS name in his mouth?? WTF is wrong w/ him?

Bishop is a fucken nobody.
CUBE cant b fucked with period

Jaydc555

I bump the confessional and nigger noise more then cube and snoops last few albums each.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!

I mean cubes last couple of albums have been dope not all the way thru, but theyve been dope
snoops album's wasnt the same

but I agree Jaydc555

I bump the confessional and nigger noise more then cube and snoops last few albums each.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
I must say that reading this has made me disappointed with Bishop, he needs to get things str8 and realise that not everyone on the West has to like his music or work with him. I'm against him dissing Ice Cube and i doubt he reached out to Cube to work with him, i'm sure if he did Cube would've done a collabo with him.

The past few months i've been bumping The Confessional, Pope Mobile, N*gger Noize, White Lightnin', Colors, Corporate America and Raw Footage

YoungCrookedI

Im a fan of Bishop, Glasses and Crooked, but I'm not feeling this move, I really dont see what the point is? Going against two industry heavyweights is not a good idea! Also Cube is my favorite rapper, and I have no doubts he would smash all 3 of them in a beef

of course you´re no feelin this move...you signature pics says it all.
u alreadi know Bishop aint on the same page as Dre right now .. No way in hell Dre will co sign 1 of his artists attackin Cube or Snoop in any form or fashion .. Dre might be all for his artist but bashin  artists like snoop , cube  Game all people who have been involved with Dre .. U know Dre aint havin that.. I can see dre  sittin Bishop down real soon and tellin him u dont take shots at artists like that  from your own coast before your album has even dropped

damn homie,how you know? you´re the real Soopafly???? if so,tell me why snoop didn´t push more this dub union album?

Bishop,Crooked & Glasses ain´t will dissin them,they are only criticize´m them like jabin or addressin,people needs to chill...they actin like stans here,cube´s last album was dope,but his ols shit is dopppper...snoop´s doggystyle+doggfather album are dope...the rest is fucked up for me...
Crooked - b.o.s.s as a free download,malone´s album this quater and bishop´s before or after detox.

you only on Bishop's dick because he's talking about dropping something with Crooked, that right there should also tell you what kind of wack business sense Bishop has

Bishop Is Doing the right thing, HE FUCKS WITH REAL MC´S !!!!! the problem is you on snoop´s & Quik Dick, so go and steal you´r fav. rapper´s cd...

Elano

YoungCrookedI

Right now this is just frustration

you´re right this is just frustration that the "westcoast leaders" not action like WESTCOAST LEADERS.

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
this is a hoe move by bishop, but i wouldnt expect anything less from him.
he's angry coz he aint blowin up like game did on the math , so dre will most probably drop him off the math, so he resorts to these low ass tactics in order to create some buzz, but it will fail. that shyt dont work with dre, and thats why game got shifted from the math to geffen. interscope aint that stupid to drop game completely, coz he's huge now, but bishop hasnt even released an album, so they will drop him quicker than flies to shyt.

if snoop decides to take this to wax, he will murder bishops career before it has even started.
if cube takes this to wax, he will also murder bishop's career before it has even started.
if game disses bishop, it will be the same thing.

now imagine if all 3 team together,... they will destroy bishop lamont, crooked I, and their "no country for old men" hatin asses.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
this is a hoe move by bishop, but i wouldnt expect anything less from him.
he's angry coz he aint blowin up like game did on the math , so dre will most probably drop him off the math, so he resorts to these low ass tactics in order to create some buzz, but it will fail. that shyt dont work with dre, and thats why game got shifted from the math to geffen. interscope aint that stupid to drop game completely, coz he's huge now, but bishop hasnt even released an album, so they will drop him quicker than flies to shyt.

if snoop decides to take this to wax, he will murder bishops career before it has even started.
if cube takes this to wax, he will also murder bishop's career before it has even started.
if game disses bishop, it will be the same thing.

now imagine if all 3 team together,... they will destroy bishop lamont, crooked I, and their "no country for old men" hatin asses.

you know that would make them just as bad as the ones that you are criticising, right?

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!

you know that would make them just as bad as the ones that you are criticising, right?

no it wouldnt, coz that would only be to retaliate against the actions from the other side.
i dont know about you, but my father always taught me to fight back, and never let someone tred over me.

put it like this,.... if someone punches you, then you fight back. you aint gonna let yourself get beaten up and humiliated.
you gonna be a man, and stand up for yourself. and even if you lose, atleast you put up a fight, and not go out like a coward.

bishop lamont is asking for it.

this is the real world where if you disrespect someone, you best believe they're gonna check you.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2009, 09:12:53 AM by ironmike »

penenstamp

i dont know about you, but my father always taught me to fight back, and never let someone tred over me.

put it like this,.... if someone punches you, then you fight back. you aint gonna let yourself get beaten up and humiliated.
you gonna be a man, and stand up for yourself.

They're grown ups, not kids.

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeh, so bishop should start actin like one, and not like a spoilt little bytch.

Elano

no it wouldnt, coz that would only be to retaliate against the actions from the other side.

you gonna be a man, and stand up for yourself. and even if you lose, atleast you put up a fight, and not go out like a coward.

bishop lamont is asking for it.

this is the real world where if you disrespect someone, you best believe they're gonna check you.

snoop and cube couldn't care less of these bunch of nobodys,so what the fuck are you talkin about ?

Webby05

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

Im a fan of Bishop, Glasses and Crooked, but I'm not feeling this move, I really dont see what the point is? Going against two industry heavyweights is not a good idea! Also Cube is my favorite rapper, and I have no doubts he would smash all 3 of them in a beef

of course you´re no feelin this move...you signature pics says it all.

nothing to do with who is in my sig pic, because as I said I like there music, but i dont like this move because i think respect should be earned not demanded. If these 3 want props from Cube and Snoop, go out and earn it!
« Last Edit: January 13, 2009, 09:18:19 AM by Webby05 »

Jaydc555

You know that bishop and crook and glasses are the ones pushing back right?they didn't start this.snoop calls himself the king of the westcoast.well fucking act like it and support your coast.and the game didn't blow up on aftermath.the game blew up on g unit.50 cent handed the game is career people are so quick to forget that.if 50 didn't come along their would be threads on this forum saying get whatever happened to the game?bishop has done more on aftermath then the game ever did.how would snoop murder anyone?dude is weak as fuck in the streets and on the mic.the only thing he has power in is the industry and he's already blackballing them so what else could he do?nothing.I'm interested to see if cube could make a good diss track still.